Why say "God bless America?"

Well, you have a mulatto president. That should bring the races together. it's a good start. Enough redneck presidents already.

Not even close. Obama bashes whites to get in better with blacks and has a nasty habit of not saying anything he means. All that is happening is that instead of dividing on racial lines people are dividing themselves as those who believe in Obama and those who don't. America has no sense of solidarity at all. -Shakes her head-

Why say God bless America? If you believe in God, wouldn't you want Him to bless the entire world?

:eusa_eh:

So in your warped little brain you think that asking God to bless America is implicitly asking him to fuck everyone else? :cuckoo:
Frankly I couldn't care less who God blesses, flamer. I'm worried about the warped little brains of the fundies in America who take that kind of thing seriously.

Why say God bless America? If you believe in God, wouldn't you want Him to bless the entire world?

:eusa_eh:

So in your warped little brain you think that asking God to bless America is implicitly asking him to fuck everyone else? :cuckoo:
Frankly I couldn't care less who God blesses, flamer. I'm worried about the warped little brains of the fundies in America who take that kind of thing seriously.

If that's your most pressing worry then I'd say you should count your blessings.

Doesn't "God bless America" just mean something like "God says. "Have a nice day, America"

Which reminds me, why do some people have incoming voice mail messages that say, "We are not home right now. Please leave a message and have a blessed day." ?

Is that a certain sect that does that or is it just the new, "I love you" that replaced the plain old "See ya later." ?

Forum List

Back