Why SANE people HATE 'Obamacare'

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
It will cost us trillions, is filled with pay-offs and sweetdeals to supporters like unions, it won't fix healthcare problems and in fact will cost millions of jobs and more people will lose their Drs as the gov plan will not provide enough money for Drs to accept it.

Add to it that it has blantently unconstitutional pieces like a MANDATE to buy 'insurance' or be fined (and if you think that will stand up in court, you are delussional) and you have a fine big disaster.

The upside is it will end the reign of terror of San Fran Nan and her spend-a-holics this November.

Its 'historic' as Barry says, and he's right.

No POTUS was ever stupid enough to try and force something like this down the public's throat, he will indeed go down in history:

As the worst President in United States history.

It will cost us trillions, is filled with pay-offs and sweetdeals to supporters like unions, it won't fix healthcare problems and in fact will cost millions of jobs and more people will lose their Drs as the gov plan will not provide enough money for Drs to accept it.

Add to it that it has blantently unconstitutional pieces like a MANDATE to buy 'insurance' or be fined (and if you think that will stand up in court, you are delussional) and you have a fine big disaster.

The upside is it will end the reign of terror of San Fran Nan and her spend-a-holics this November.

Its 'historic' as Barry says, and he's right.

No POTUS was ever stupid enough to try and force something like this down the public's throat, he will indeed go down in history:

As the worst President in United States history.

Quite right. Barry awakened me from a nap this afternoon. I wish I hadn't left the TV on. When I woke up, Barry said he rejected the Republican plan of letting the insurance companies run wild. At least I awoke to a laugh.

Forum List

Back