Why Ryan Terrifies the Left

Meanwhile, according to the latets polls, 74% of seniors ARE in fact terrified by Paul Ryan. Great pick, Mitt!:clap2:

Well yes, the MSM tells them to as part of their campaign efforts for Dear Leader.

Uh, no ... What tells seniors and soon to retire folks that they should be afraid of these two vultures is their own savings accounts, their investments, their question of which will last longer.

Its should also scare the younger people as well because, if those two are elected, they WILL lose most of their own investments.

Quit pissing your pants Nancy.

Meanwhile, according to the latets polls, 74% of seniors ARE in fact terrified by Paul Ryan. Great pick, Mitt!:clap2:

Well yes, the MSM tells them to as part of their campaign efforts for Dear Leader.

And the MSM gets the message from polling data.

The MSM spouts propaganda, the polls reflect the propaganda that was spouted. See how that works? If people were told the facts, the polls would reflect that.

Uh, no ... What tells seniors and soon to retire folks that they should be afraid of these two vultures is their own savings accounts, their investments, their question of which will last longer.

Its should also scare the younger people as well because, if those two are elected, they WILL lose most of their own investments.

It's almost as if you expect that obama has already said that he intended to seize all retirement accounts from whatever source and fold them into social security. More, that upon death, the heirs would only get 50% (taxable) of what investment assets were left, with the balance automatically going to the government.

No, seniors didn't forget that at all.

You should learn about our system of government here, and THEN post.

I think we both know that the answer
to my question is no, Sniper.

Reagan NEVER submitted a balanced budget.

Well, we can all hope you have learned your lesson. Ignorant posts add nothing to the board.

Our Congress controls spending.

I think the words you are looking for were "That's true - Reagan never submitted a balanced budget".

Forum List

Back