Why Ronald Reagan's name is everywhere

Its funny that this thread was created just now because I just got done telling someone a few seconds ago how Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time.

Reagan is everywhere because he was the president that got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded upon.Since he was the pioneer grandfather of them all that got the ball rolling,he is worshipped everywere so that is why his name is everywhere.

Our corrupt schools are still teaching kids that he was a great president.

any second now USMB's resident troll Crusader frank will come on here and go into meltdown mode since the truth is being exposed about his idol.:biggrin:

I seriously think Reagan was a distant cousin of his.I have seen anyone take it so personal like he does when the myth of Reagan is torn down.he plays dodgeball and ignores facts always changing the topic everytime he is cornered on this issue.

There's no 'I' in 'denial' or 'real' in your 'reality', my friend. Sounds like someone is trying to distract from the greatest Obama achievement - replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President in US history. lol
Why was Jimmy Carter a bad president? No wars?

Uh...No Economy after he got his hands on it.

Free people in Eastern Europe erected statues to their liberator: Ronald Reagan. The only one building a statue to Obama will be EBT Card Processing centers and Al Qaeda

I hardly ever see Reagan's name except for here. In real life people don't think that much about him. What did he do that has anything to do with us today? What is his legacy supposed to be? Bringing down the USSR is kind of iffy and people still argue about how much credit he should get, Plus we are still dealing with those fuckers like Putin and bombers with nukes cruising off our coast.

someone farted in here.^:9:
Its funny that this thread was created just now because I just got done telling someone a few seconds ago how Reagan was the most corrupt president ever at the time.

Reagan is everywhere because he was the president that got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that every president since then has followed and expanded upon.Since he was the pioneer grandfather of them all that got the ball rolling,he is worshipped everywere so that is why his name is everywhere.

any second now USMB's resident troll Crusader frank will come on here and go into meltdown mode since the truth is being exposed about his idol.:biggrin:

I seriously think Reagan was a distant cousin of his.I have seen anyone take it so personal like he does when the myth of Reagan is torn down.he plays dodgeball and ignores facts always changing the topic everytime he is cornered on this issue.

There's no 'I' in 'denial' or 'real' in your 'reality', my friend. Sounds like someone is trying to distract from the greatest Obama achievement - replacing Jimmy Carter as the worst President in US history. lol

Uh contrary to the lies spread by the lamestream media over the years,the economy was doing quite well under carter.Inflation "which he had no control over,was the feds doing," was high but the econony was doing quite well. the economy got bad when Reagan got his hands on it despite what the lamestream media and our corrupt schools try to brainwash people on today.

I hardly ever see Reagan's name except for here. In real life people don't think that much about him. What did he do that has anything to do with us today? What is his legacy supposed to be? Bringing down the USSR is kind of iffy and people still argue about how much credit he should get, Plus we are still dealing with those fuckers like Putin and bombers with nukes cruising off our coast.
i dont see how you consider Putin a fucker since under him,they have gotten smart and got off the dollar which is why the fed is angry and trying to start a war with them same as they start all wars.

Uh contrary to the lies spread by the lamestream media over the years,the economy was doing quite well under carter.Inflation "which he had no control over,was the feds doing," was high but the econony was doing quite well. the economy got bad when Reagan got his hands on it despite what the lamestream media and our corrupt schools try to brainwash people on today.

Uh, having lived through it, I know you are full of crap.

Dumbassdad keeps posting about Carters brilliance. Carter had the advantage of some momentum, but quickly threw it away as he basically killed confidence in a number of items.

Reagan simply continued the course Carter had put in place under Volker....and got re-elected by landslide in 1984...things were not even doing that well. But they were getting a lot whole lot better.

Sorry....but Carter was a milquetoast.

Uh, having lived through it, I know you are full of crap.

Dumbassdad keeps posting about Carters brilliance. Carter had the advantage of some momentum, but quickly threw it away as he basically killed confidence in a number of items.

Reagan simply continued the course Carter had put in place under Volker....and got re-elected by landslide in 1984...things were not even doing that well. But they were getting a lot whole lot better.

Sorry....but Carter was a milquetoast.

yeah you were on a deserted island when you were living,i was there as well and the ones who remembered it know that reagan destroyed the economy far wose than carter. sorry you lose.

Carter ruined the economy; Reagan saved it

post # 16 in this thread below shows you are in denial.not one single person on this thread here has been able to refute these facts in these two videos i posted here on this thread. these two threads need to be merged.

Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back