Why Romney Will Win

Bullshit. I have heard how the nation is going down in flames from Truman's time to present. What a bunch of spineless whining wimps we have here. Go down in the basement and hug your AK.

In the meantime, the rest of us are going to work and trying to put the economy back together. We nearly had a Second Great Republican Depression. We avoided it, and now are slogging back to a reasonable economic condition again, in spite of all the Teabagger GOP obstruction.

Bullshit. I have heard how the nation is going down in flames from Truman's time to present. What a bunch of spineless whining wimps we have here. Go down in the basement and hug your AK.

In the meantime, the rest of us are going to work and trying to put the economy back together. We nearly had a Second Great Republican Depression. We avoided it, and now are slogging back to a reasonable economic condition again, in spite of all the Teabagger GOP obstruction.

All you can do is laugh at someone like this, lol. WOW, what has this country turned into?

All you can do is laugh at someone like this, lol. WOW, what has this country turned into?

Rapists control freaks who know it all or welfare bitches

Forum List

Back