Why Romney will win

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Why Romney will win. Bookmark it.

Romney is Attacking Problems, Obama's Attacking Romney.

Romney believes in American Greatness; Obama apologizes for it

Romney believes in Freedom, Free enterprise, innovation and Entrepreneurship; Obama believes in government hand outs and dependency

Romney's Dad raised a family and dedicated to bettering himself, Obama's Dad a Genuine Communist, was plotting the destruction of the USA

It's as clear an election as we've had since 1980

the right doesnt even like their own candidate.

We told you would get Romeny and like it and look at you clowns gather arround the corpse of a campaign.

Saw him speak yesterday.

The thing that really struck me was his remarks about how a President has a very fundamental responsibility of uniting America. Regardless of our challenges, he reminded us we have always been 'One Nation, Under God.' It is one of the principles which made us the greatest Nation in the history of the world.

Obama is, of course, the antithesis of a uniter, seeking to divided us along every possible fissure to pit us one against another for political gain. I truly hate this piece of human waste for what he is doing to our proud Nation.

The independents know that Obama hasn't an snowball's chance of ever uniting the Nation. Everybody knows this is truth. Hell, Obama has no intention of even trying.

For this reason alone he will be shat like the foul turd that he is.

If you voted for Obama to prove you were not a racist, vote for Romney to prove you are not stupid.

and when it comes to suspicious polling? isnt it true that most of them are polling 50% democrats? aside from raz/gallup, does anyone beleive the manure coming from CBS/Compost/NBC polls who will never take a fair sample of 30% dems, 30% GOP and 30% Independants?

the right doesnt even like their own candidate.

We told you would get Romeny and like it and look at you clowns gather arround the corpse of a campaign.

That's the LMSM's fictional narrative of the Republican Campaign and it reminds me of a Zappa quote:

"Most rock journalism is people who can't write, interviewing people who can't talk, for people who can't read"

Frank Zappa Quotes - BrainyQuote

Romney has a shot. Obama's favoribility numbers indicate he's vulnerable. Unfortunately Romney's favoribility ratings indicate he's not in a good position to take advantage - yet.

He could make up the ground. I think his best bet is if the economy turns worse or if he can convince enough people that the economy is worse. He's not there yet - if the election were held today, poll averages indicate a 332 - 206 Obama win. But if the economic numbers get worse (or if Romney can convince enough people that the "real" economic numbers are worse) he can make up that ground quickly imho.

Saw him speak yesterday.

The thing that really struck me was his remarks about how a President has a very fundamental responsibility of uniting America. Regardless of our challenges, he reminded us we have always been 'One Nation, Under God.' It is one of the principles which made us the greatest Nation in the history of the world.

Obama is, of course, the antithesis of a uniter, seeking to divided us along every possible fissure to pit us one against another for political gain. I truly hate this piece of human waste for what he is doing to our proud Nation.

The independents know that Obama hasn't an snowball's chance of ever uniting the Nation. Everybody knows this is truth. Hell, Obama has no intention of even trying.

For this reason alone he will be shat like the foul turd that he is.

Romney can't unite this nation. obama might increase the divisions for his own gain, but the idealogical differences now are so great that unity just isn't possible. If Romney wins the democrats will just hate him. He will come under the same kind of attacks that Bush did.

New Topics

Forum List

Back