Why Romney will Bomb in November

Progressives will abandon obama because he's too moderate

What about the Tea Party influenced Right abandoning Romney? There all down in SC now for their convention preparing a bash fest. Add the evangelicals to that and you can say this constitutes a very large 'less than enthusiastic' GOP block that Romney has little chance of wooing back into the fold for the general.

It's not like the nation is going to remain static. In three years BO increased the deficit by 6.2 trillion dollars. Not total, an additional 6.2 trillion dollars. He asked for a trillion more than changed that to two trillion.

BO's abysmal foreign policies have resulted in civil war in Iraq and consistently choosing the wrong side in Egypt and Libya. His hesitancy, lack of experience and inability to deal with Iran past begging, may worsen an already horrible situation. He is putting his trust and what remains of the United States into the Taliban peace talks.

So far the regime has been able to lie effecively. The jobless rate is 8.5 when it's really 11.4. Retail sales is up when in fact even Christmas sales were disappointing. After allying himself with the occupy movement he must now depend on these anarchists to behave themselves.

There is no way to tell what the situation will be like when people go to vote in November. Look at the man, take a good look. He isn't on his last leg, he's balancing on his last toenail. His performance at the speech he gave before the Iowa Caucus was horrifying for a national leader. Is he ill? Readying for a psychotic break, or just strung out on drugs? IF he is this bad now, in a year he might be bed ridden.

Yeah. yeah...tell me flip flop Mitt is going to defeat him. The 3rd party condidate is waiting in the wings.

Seriously, who would that be?

I am all set to vote third party this election too. Did that in 1996, and 2000. Voted Perot in 1992, Democrat in 1976 (Carter) and GOP in 1980, 84, 88, 2004 and 2008.

If there is no decent third party candidate, then I will happily vote for Obama rather than that lying POS corporate raiding traitor Romnuts.

I'm going to make a bold prediction here. I think because Huntsman dropped out that after Romney secures the nomination Huntsman will re-enter as an independent siphoning off votes from romney, securing Obama a second term. Huntsman is part of the Obama administration, he is Obamas ambassador to china, he will do this for Obama.
You heard it here first folks, bet on it.
Huntsman Withdraws From Race For Republican Presidential Nomination | Fox News

That's absurd.

And if he did go third party, he'd syphon votes from obama.

I'm going to make a bold prediction here. I think because Huntsman dropped out that after Romney secures the nomination Huntsman will re-enter as an independent siphoning off votes from romney, securing Obama a second term. Huntsman is part of the Obama administration, he is Obamas ambassador to china, he will do this for Obama.
You heard it here first folks, bet on it.
Huntsman Withdraws From Race For Republican Presidential Nomination | Fox News

That's absurd.

And if he did go third party, he'd syphon votes from obama.

Agreed, but Romney doesnt have to have a third party candidate to siphon off GOP votes: when TPM people learn about the real Romney they will just become apathetic about choosing between Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dumbass and not bother to vote for Romney.

Do you think Romney wins if two thirds of the TPM dont vote? Really?

Romney will beat Obama in a heads up contest. If a 3rd party from the right wins, Obama wins overwhelmingly, and probably keeps the Senate and may take the House.

Forum List

Back