Why Romney/Ryan Won't Give Specifics

Romney said we should allow immigrants with degrees.

See, the biggest part of his base is white guys with no college. There are millions of jobs that can't be filled because people don't have the skills.

Rather than train or teach those white guys in Romney's base how to do those jobs, Romney wants already educated immigrants. So Romney is screwing his base because it's cheaper to bring in immigrants than teach Americans.

Obama should be running on that. The problem for Romney, it's "true".

Why do liberals and leftists get all huffy over the R party and it's candidates? Most Rs (including Romney and Ryan) are progressives. Bush was a progressive. Yet the silly libs get all pissy and full of hate for Rs when most Rs think just like them.

I think all that hatred they hold and their leaders constantly telling them to hate, has them all F'ed up.

So you support Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to balance the budget by 2030? As a gesture of really saving the nation? :lmao:

Mitt hasn't made his mind up about several issues since 1994, and while I look forward to (in good hopes) of making fun of him for four years at least, he's not going to change anything Obama did. He'll compound on it.

You're a typical liberal who when cornered refuses to answer to FACTS.. Everyone can read and see you for what you are.. A liar who tries to divert, propagandize, just to carry Obama's dirty bath water.. No sleaze or gutter is too low for you libs to ooze in to..

7.3 TRILLION IN OBAMA DEBT-- FACT -- In 4.5 years and these NUTBALLS librus scream Booooooooooooooosh.

When does Paul Ryan's budget proposal balance?

I didn't vote for Booooooosh.. Now what? Is that all you have to say about Obama's trillion dollar adding deficit buster budget???? Booooooooooooooooooosh ROFLMAO

I didn't ask if you voted for him. I asked if your crowed about his spending binge.

Absofuckinglutely.. I don't like him and would NEVER vote for any Bush.. I don't like his father either.. Consistency.. and what of Obama and his 7.3 trillion dollar deficit.. Is that ok because he's a librul???

Well, I've found the problem with the deficit as purported by idiot rw's.

On page one, Miss Shoots Blanks said that Obama
...add 6 trillion to the debt- more than all Presidents before him, COMBINED...

Never mind that neither point in that statement is true... but now, a scant two pages later, in her version of history, Obama has grown the deficit by $7.3 trillion. Also not true. By page 4, she'll have it up to ReaganBushBush numbers.

On page one, Miss Ditz also says he "doubled gas prices" and here's a real doozy -

The Food Stamp President has managed to add more people to that role than any other President...
as though he did it with no help from the obstructing and filibustering and utterly worthless R House.

Sheesh.

Why do liberals and leftists get all huffy over the R party and it's candidates? Most Rs (including Romney and Ryan) are progressives. Bush was a progressive. Yet the silly libs get all pissy and full of hate for Rs when most Rs think just like them.

I think all that hatred they hold and their leaders constantly telling them to hate, has them all F'ed up.

Because Democrats are trying to build up the country and Republicans want to tear it down. If you want, you can ask for examples. There are so many.

I didn't ask if you voted for him. I asked if your crowed about his spending binge.

Absofuckinglutely.. I don't like him and would NEVER vote for any Bush.. I don't like his father either.. Consistency.. and what of Obama and his 7.3 trillion dollar deficit.. Is that ok because he's a librul???

Well, I've found the problem with the deficit as purported by idiot rw's.

On page one, Miss Shoots Blanks said that Obama
...add 6 trillion to the debt- more than all Presidents before him, COMBINED...

Never mind that neither point in that statement is true... but now, a scant two pages later, in her version of history, Obama has grown the deficit by $7.3 trillion. Also not true. By page 4, she'll have it up to ReaganBushBush numbers.

On page one, Miss Ditz also says he "doubled gas prices" and here's a real doozy -

The Food Stamp President has managed to add more people to that role than any other President...
as though he did it with no help from the obstructing and filibustering and utterly worthless R House.

Sheesh.

Actually Nutty, I posted links to Obama's 2013 proposed budget and the 1.3 trillion it adds to the deficit this year.. let's see.. 6 trillion plus 1.3 trillion = 7.3 trillion! Don't sprain your brain cell trying to follow along.

What's dear Obama's plan?
But of course Obama has given specifics right? RIGHT?

Yes, Obama has put forth specific tax proposals. Who do you think he is--Mitt Romney?

See pages 218 to 225 of his FY13 budget proposal.

Now where are Romney's ideas?

How many votes did that budget get?

As long as the Rs refuse to allow numbers to be plugged in, there will never be a vote and never be a budget.

Nasty little trick but they never tire of using it.

Yes, Obama has put forth specific tax proposals. Who do you think he is--Mitt Romney?

See pages 218 to 225 of his FY13 budget proposal.

Now where are Romney's ideas?

As long as the Rs refuse to allow numbers to be plugged in, there will never be a vote and never be a budget.

If you answered 0 for and 513 against, you would be correct.

If you answered 0 for and 513 against, you would be correct.

And, until they allow the entire budget to be voted on, that is what the vote will be. Its what the vote MUST be.

Its just another obstructing trick and it works very well.

Can anyone tell us where Obama is going to get the money to cover all his spending since taxing the so called 1% won't cover it? If at all possible I would like to hear the answer from Obama granted that is somewhat difficult given it would require someone in the media to actually ask him the question but we can all hope for that to change.

images

"So I said, where's your budget! And where's my damn wa wa?"

Did it suddenly dawn on the OP that "Hope" and "Change" are not solid economic strategies?

Forum List

Back