Why Romney/Ryan Won't Give Specifics

There it is.. The Great Obama and his nifty proposal.. Adding another 1.3 trillion on TOP of his already added 6 trillion dollars for a total of 7.3 trillion in just 4.5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIBERALS ARE FUCKIN NUTS!

Did you crow when Bush added massive amounts of debt? How about Reagan?

LOLberals from either aisle side are something else.

Republicans CongressReps especially have admitted that they care not one whit about anyone alive in their districts!

ObamaCare was 2000 pages! They complained that no one could read it!

The Tax Code is 71,000 pages: And not in the big print!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Many take little marks on so many pages as mandate to send peoples off to Reservations!(?))

Once again an incoherent post that no one can make heads or tails of.

Do you have a link to the below statement or any proof:

"Republicans CongressReps especially have admitted that they care not one whit about anyone alive in their districts!"

I didn't think so but thanks for stopping by. Always a pleasure.

There it is.. The Great Obama and his nifty proposal.. Adding another 1.3 trillion on TOP of his already added 6 trillion dollars for a total of 7.3 trillion in just 4.5 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LIBERALS ARE FUCKIN NUTS!

If Mitt Romney doesn't have any ideas on how to get back any of the trillions of dollars in revenue he's throwing out the window with another round of tax cuts, the deficit in a Romney administration is going to be a hell of a lot bigger than that.

You wouldn't happen to know if he has any ideas on that, would you?

Oh really?! Prove it.. Don't tell me , show me.. This isn't Alice in Wonderland fairytale time.. You liberals lie so much I'm surprised you stand when doing anything much less speaking.. Prove your assertion.. I proved Obama's budget will add 1.3 trillion this year alone for a total of 7.3 trillion.. NEARLY HALF OF THE ENTIRE DEFICIT collected by all Presidents in the history of the United States..

I didn't vote for Booooooosh.. Now what? Is that all you have to say about Obama's trillion dollar adding deficit buster budget???? Booooooooooooooooooosh ROFLMAO

The political party that is criminally negligent in not passing a budget in 4 years now wants specifics. That's so fucking cute!! Like a little kid dressing in his parents clothes pretending to be a grown up

You know, this is explained to you idiots at least once every damn day. WHY can't you just get it through your fat heads that until and unless the R allows numbers to be included in the debate, there can never be a budget.

Whaaaaat? Is Harry Reid a Republican?

What's dear Obama's plan?
But of course Obama has given specifics right? RIGHT?

Yes, Obama has put forth specific tax proposals. Who do you think he is--Mitt Romney?

See pages 218 to 225 of his FY13 budget proposal.

Now where are Romney's ideas?

Romney doesn’t need ‘ideas,’ he has dogma.

Just like your cohorts.. nothing to add but stupid DNC talking points.. Liberals have nothing to say in regard to real facts because your entire ideology is morally and fiscally bankrupt. No one can defend lies and distortions except with attacks on their opponent.. it's all you leftists have. I'm waiting for some lefty to explain how your hero Obama who has projected another 1.3 trillion to the deficit in his budget this year, is going to balance the budget and cut the defcit??? ROFLMAO

Yes, Obama has put forth specific tax proposals. Who do you think he is--Mitt Romney?

See pages 218 to 225 of his FY13 budget proposal.

Now where are Romney's ideas?

Romney doesn’t need ‘ideas,’ he has dogma.

Just like your cohorts.. nothing to add but stupid DNC talking points.. Liberals have nothing to say in regard to real facts because your entire ideology is morally and fiscally bankrupt. No one can defend lies and distortions except with attacks on their opponent.. it's all you leftists have. I'm waiting for some lefty to explain how your hero Obama who has projected another 1.3 trillion to the deficit in his budget this year, is going to balance the budget and cut the defcit??? ROFLMAO

Hell I'm still waiting for jillian to tell us what loopholes Obama closed in the past 4 years. Probably waiting for someone to paraphrase it for her first. But I'm a patient person. I can wait.

I didn't vote for Booooooosh.. Now what? Is that all you have to say about Obama's trillion dollar adding deficit buster budget???? Booooooooooooooooooosh ROFLMAO

I didn't ask if you voted for him. I asked if your crowed about his spending binge.

Somehow every thread always comes back to Bush. You would think this man was God Almighty, responsible for every action in the world. And they say Republicans drink the Kool-Aid.

They've used Bush for an excuse for so long they can even think for themselves. The man has been out of office for 4 years.

The thread is about loop-holes!

Last edited:
Did the debt adn deficit matter then? With all of Bush llolberal policies, you surely were against his presidency, right?

I didn't ask if you voted for him. I asked if your crowed about his spending binge.

Absofuckinglutely.. I don't like him and would NEVER vote for any Bush.. I don't like his father either.. Consistency.. and what of Obama and his 7.3 trillion dollar deficit.. Is that ok because he's a librul???

Once more LIBRULS try to deflect to Booooooooooooosh.. Hussein Obama adds 7.3 trillion to the deficit, nearly HALF of the entire deficit combined by ALL Presidents in just 4.5 years and this loser lib is still foaming over Boooooooooooosh.. Booooooooosh sucked.. get over it.. We're talking about your President.. I'm sorry, I can't hear you?!

So you support Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to balance the budget by 2030? As a gesture of really saving the nation? :lmao:

Mitt hasn't made his mind up about several issues since 1994, and while I look forward to (in good hopes) of making fun of him for four years at least, he's not going to change anything Obama did. He'll compound on it.

Somehow every thread always comes back to Bush. You would think this man was God Almighty, responsible for every action in the world. And they say Republicans drink the Kool-Aid.

They've used Bush for an excuse for so long they can even think for themselves. The man has been out of office for 4 years.

The thread is about loop-holes!

Bush is the left's loophole.

I think the Marxist has to go, but I hold more principle than to vote for the blatant corporatist to serve in that way. Pucker up, knot kisser.

So you support Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan to balance the budget by 2030? As a gesture of really saving the nation? :lmao:

Mitt hasn't made his mind up about several issues since 1994, and while I look forward to (in good hopes) of making fun of him for four years at least, he's not going to change anything Obama did. He'll compound on it.

You're a typical liberal who when cornered refuses to answer to FACTS.. Everyone can read and see you for what you are.. A liar who tries to divert, propagandize, just to carry Obama's dirty bath water.. No sleaze or gutter is too low for you libs to ooze in to..

7.3 TRILLION IN OBAMA DEBT-- FACT -- In 4.5 years and these NUTBALLS librus scream Booooooooooooooosh.

Forum List

Back