Why Rich Should Be Taxed! (Counting Houses, Even In Waikiki, Kenya(?)!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mascale, Jul 2, 2011.

1. mascale

mascale VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +453
    Michele Bachman is from Ohio, and can likely remind everyone that Hawaii is not from around there, and never has been from around there.

Fox News Sunday Morning, understands about Bachman, and even Governess, Palin.

Kaine on McCain's House Gaffe: "He Couldn't Count High Enough" - Political Radar

Senator McCain has so many houses, he didn't know what to do. So instead he launched a critique of millionaire Hawaiians, who were likely regarded Communists at any rate.

It is for ths reason, and others like it: That it is easily shown that rich people do not try to create jobs in America: Or even keep $100.0 mil. in Capital One Bank accounts, at this time!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
    (Find direction in investing: Lands of Many Nations shoot arrows into air. Formerly they landed, they knew not where. Now they find tribal lands good place to shoot(?)! So tribal gaming has now taken root--For a strong infrasturcture, for Lands of Many Nations(?)!)

2. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,306
    Allow me to put on my conservative republican hat, it reduces my IQ 50 points but more pertinent, it reduces my common sense 98%.

The rich should not be taxed because after all they created the United states out of nothing but their hard work. Before them nothing after them everything.

A first task of the rich was to create a currency system backed by insurance that they provided and then they created markets again supported wholly by the rich and insured to boot. And they managed to do this in a stable and systematic way which made everyone feel secure that no economic bubbles would ever occur.

Then they built a stable constitutional democracy and imported people from all over the world but especially Europe as they liked hard working people just like them, who they then educated and trained to work in their businesses.

Then they built the entire infrastructure of the nation, building roads, bridges, tunnels, towers, and an electrical framework of millions of miles and they did this all on their own.

Then they made medical history by making medicines and discovering medicines and pretty much creating the entire health care industry all on their own.

Next they figured since all these marvelous inventions could be done more cheaply overseas they created congressional laws so they could export work to countries in which labor was even cheaper than the labor they solely created in the US.

The rich developed trains, cars, planes, rockets, and even motorcycles all by themselves through their hard work and remember they had already built roads and bridges and tunnels. Energy came from an invention they created and thus owned called crude oil.

Next because the rich saw that somethings weren't prefect they created welfare, and financial security and even helped people who were old as after all they too would get old. Well maybe they would.

They made sure all people were treated fairly so they always keep their promises and their businesses always worked well, and their workers retired happy because they even provided pensions.

And then on the seventh day they looked out on the world they had solely created and said it is good and we are good and so there is no need for taxes as look at all we did.

And then they flew to an isolated island, a gated community and rested by the pool of their fourth home with their third wife. Life is good they said, over a dry martini and just imagine we did all this by ourselves. Just imagine.

Whew, let me take my conservative hat off and see what I wrote. OMG AAAGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  3. Wiseacre

Wiseacre Retired USAF Chief Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,194
    So little time, so much bullshit. Geez guys, get a grip.

Got an idea though, why don't you try a logical and coherent argument?

4. Soggy in NOLA

Soggy in NOLA Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,574
    I'll get back to you when you start paying taxes. $1 would be a nice start.

:lol:

5. Soggy in NOLA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,574
    Mascale and Midcan are obviously the least intelligent and/or educated among us. Mascale seems like he might be a methhead to boot.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Soggy in NOLA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,574
    You nailed it! Welfare recipients invented the Atlas rocket!

7. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,538
    How can you reduce what you don't have?

8. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,538
    You really need to stop smoking crack.

9. Robert

Robert Really nice Guy

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +192
    Maybe you could specify where in the tax code it says that the "rich"; can you define that term? Don't pay taxes ummmmmm?

10. Too Tall

Too Tall Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +219
    C'mon pal, nobody has a negative IQ.