Why Republicans win

100 million Americans do not vote. In 2010, "Fifty-four percent of non-voters this year identify themselves as Democrats, compared to just 30 percent who align with Republicans, the Pew survey found. Non-voters are also overwhelmingly more likely to profess ignorance of the Tea Party than their likely voter peers."

"Statistics show non-voters tend to be younger, less educated, less affluent than their voting peers and more likely to be a member of a minority group."

So when the republicans crush their little social programs and leave them setting on the corner, they will have no one to blame but themselves, for the most part, in my opinion.

True,stupid people tend to be Democrats. Thank god they don't vote.

I know right!

It’s like Shinto decided he is going to take in all these wonderful people that “don’t vote” but call themselves “democrats.” Then when these people are asked questions like “What party has a Majority in the House and Senate?” they say “Ummm, like… lol… what’s the difference between the two again?”

Shinto, fighting to get every vote no matter how uninformed they are for HIS party! Quantity over Quality!

100 million Americans do not vote. In 2010, "Fifty-four percent of non-voters this year identify themselves as Democrats, compared to just 30 percent who align with Republicans, the Pew survey found. Non-voters are also overwhelmingly more likely to profess ignorance of the Tea Party than their likely voter peers."

"Statistics show non-voters tend to be younger, less educated, less affluent than their voting peers and more likely to be a member of a minority group."

So when the republicans crush their little social programs and leave them setting on the corner, they will have no one to blame but themselves, for the most part, in my opinion.
Its a well-known fact that Republicans win when Democrats don't show up to vote.

This is why Republicans always are attacking the Dem voters and try to stop them from voting at every turn.

Their goal is to keep Dems disenfranchised...sad that it often works.

Just goes to show, the Republican smuttiness has no boundaries.

Its a well-known fact that Republicans win when Democrats don't show up to vote.

This is why Republicans always are attacking the Dem voters and try to stop them from voting at every turn.

Their goal is to keep Dems disenfranchised...sad that it often works.

Just goes to show, the Republican smuttiness has no boundaries.

LOLZ, another post by 1 of the boards racist bigots from the left...

Question: Don't you think those people voted in order to elect representatives and senators who would enact such programs in the first place? As far as the youger, less educated, less affluent voter is concerned, you're correct, they tend to vote in smaller numbers...........unless you give them reason to do otherwise.

Republicans win for the same reason Democrats win. Because the populace has been blinded, mainly by their own selves, into the myth of a left-right paradigm which pits them against each other rather than against the true perpetrators of violence and injustice in this world.

Who are the 'true perpetrators of violence and injustice in this world?"

As I answered previously: "The faceless entity known as the STATE. The corporate-governmental apparatus which has stifled liberty in the name of economic expedience."

Forum List

Back