Why Republicans win

Hide ya kids!

Hide ya wives!

And ESPECIALLY hide your husband

cuz....

Tommy T is *BRINGING IT* to all you STATIST in HERE!

*WHEN YOU DECIDE* to address the ISSUE? Let the rest of of know assclown...

AssClown.gif

Until then? *YOU* remain insignifigant.

You're slurring again, Tommy Toughguy.

From *ME* to *YOU*

*Fuck Off*

100 million Americans do not vote. In 2010, "Fifty-four percent of non-voters this year identify themselves as Democrats, compared to just 30 percent who align with Republicans, the Pew survey found. Non-voters are also overwhelmingly more likely to profess ignorance of the Tea Party than their likely voter peers."

"Statistics show non-voters tend to be younger, less educated, less affluent than their voting peers and more likely to be a member of a minority group."

So when the republicans crush their little social programs and leave them setting on the corner, they will have no one to blame but themselves, for the most part, in my opinion.

True,stupid people tend to be Democrats. Thank god they don't vote.

Republicans win for the same reason Democrats win. Because the populace has been blinded, mainly by their own selves, into the myth of a left-right paradigm which pits them against each other rather than against the true perpetrators of violence and injustice in this world.

Who are the 'true perpetrators of violence and injustice in this world?"

Tommy, how does it feel to be an inept loser challenging random people to fights over the Internet?

100 million Americans do not vote. In 2010, "Fifty-four percent of non-voters this year identify themselves as Democrats, compared to just 30 percent who align with Republicans, the Pew survey found. Non-voters are also overwhelmingly more likely to profess ignorance of the Tea Party than their likely voter peers."

"Statistics show non-voters tend to be younger, less educated, less affluent than their voting peers and more likely to be a member of a minority group."

So when the republicans crush their little social programs and leave them setting on the corner, they will have no one to blame but themselves, for the most part, in my opinion.

So what you are saying is that most of the people that care what happens to the country are older white conservatives.

sweet.

Forum List

Back