Why Republicans will lose "Business"

R

rdean

Farmers want their migrant workers. Because Republicans are too old, fat and lazy to work the fields. That's why white conservatives fought so hard to keep slaves. So they didn't have to work.

Business wants skilled workers. We know what Republicans think of education:

Gotta love the comments under the video.

Republicans won't let America invest in America. That makes business very unhappy.

Is Santorum running for anything at the moment?

Republicans won't let America invest in America

You wont allow America to invest in things it wishes to invest in, I gather. Infrastructure is not the only industry we have. If you really wanna know, deanie, the thing that will "lose business" is our national debt. When the weight of our debts finally crushes us, there will be no business, of any kind.

Is Santorum running for anything at the moment?

Republicans won't let America invest in America

You wont allow America to invest in things it wishes to invest in, I gather. Infrastructure is not the only industry we have. If you really wanna know, deanie, the thing that will "lose business" is our national debt. When the weight of our debts finally crushes us, there will be no business, of any kind.
Any idiot knows it takes money to make money. Without investment, no return.

Jesus, there Republicans. How can they think they can govern when they don't know anything. And the things they do know are delusions.

Are farmers usually Democrats or republicians

Democrats. The reason being is that the democratic party supports farm subsidies worth millions of dollars. The farmers (naturally) vote for the Democrats because they want to keep the subsidies. The farmers stay rich because of these subsidies that they get each year.

Find me a republican in any corn producing state that is against ethanol subsidies.

Democrats. The reason being is that the democratic party supports farm subsidies worth millions of dollars. The farmers (naturally) vote for the Democrats because they want to keep the subsidies. The farmers stay rich because of these subsidies that they get each year.

Find me a republican in any corn producing state that is against ethanol subsidies.
More importantly, find me an intelligent Republican who thinks farmer welfare isn't as stupid as any other liberal program

More importantly, find me an intelligent Republican who thinks farmer welfare isn't as stupid as any other liberal program

Good luck with that

Good luck with that

there is always a gap between politics and pure reason

Farmers want their migrant workers. Because Republicans are too old, fat and lazy to work the fields. That's why white conservatives fought so hard to keep slaves. So they didn't have to work.

Business wants skilled workers. We know what Republicans think of education:

Gotta love the comments under the video.

Republicans won't let America invest in America. That makes business very unhappy.

Guno, you might be wrong

Good luck with that

there is always a gap between politics and pure reason
Because Republicans only have bad policies and facts lean liberal.

Excessive regulatory requirements have created niches of anti-Republican business sentiment in that they can be used to stifle competition and provide a need for consultants to explain them.

Forum List

Back