Why Republicans suddenly insist they are "fiscal conservatives".

R

rdean

After creating trillions in debt, Republican policies have already redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. There just isn't that much left to redistribute. So now is the time to dig in and protect the top 1% of their massive new found wealth.

What other explanation is there?

After creating trillions in debt, Republican policies have already redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. There just isn't that much left to redistribute. So now is the time to dig in and protect the top 1% of their massive new found wealth.

its called an "Obsession" Dean......seek help.....someday you might crack and become one of those gun totin lunatics....

Last edited:

its called an "Obsession" Dean......seek help.....someday you might crack and become one of those gun totin lunatics....

Those that "crack" are those that believe nonsense. I prove what I say. It's call "data".

The rights "obsession" of protecting 1% of the population who doesn't give a shit about them, is quite a hoot!

You're in the same boat we are, but are still defending the ones who shot the holes that are causing it to sink.

We're both gonna drown, but at least I'll do it still holding onto to my dignity.

Only if he's on Prescription Medications.

Take any Prescription Meds deanie?

Oh this is a new development? I could have sworn the Republicans had been making the claim of fiscal responsibility for dedcades, especially since they are the ones who actually balanced the budget in the 90s and all.

Course, a number of them threw out all responsibility when Bush got elected and started spending like a democrat. You think you'd be happy with that, but surprisingly you aren't.

Those that "crack" are those that believe nonsense. I prove what I say. It's call "data".

Data is a Character on Star Trek....those who "crack" have an OBSESSION.....YOU have an Obsession.....

The rights "obsession" of protecting 1% of the population who doesn't give a shit about them, is quite a hoot!

You're in the same boat we are, but are still defending the ones who shot the holes that are causing it to sink.

We're both gonna drown, but at least I'll do it still holding onto to my dignity.
i am defending Republicans?.....yea ok....:lol:.....OR am i talking about Dean and his Obsession with Republicans.....learn to comprehend whats being talked about.....

Oh this is a new development? I could have sworn the Republicans had been making the claim of fiscal responsibility for dedcades, especially since they are the ones who actually balanced the budget in the 90s and all.

Course, a number of them threw out all responsibility when Bush got elected and started spending like a democrat. You think you'd be happy with that, but surprisingly you aren't.

Brings to mind this article and the following quote from it:

"The Republicans at least acknowledge that Math exists but are only trying to compromise with it. We’re broke, and Obama wants to buy a Ferrari we can’t afford, and they’re trying to argue him down to a BMW we can’t afford."

PJ Media » Math Is Coming

That's why republicans should stop compromising. Once they compromise on spending or taxing, republicans thereafter become totally responsible for the fiscal disaster that results. Yesterday I heard one republican actually recognize this fact. He said "No matter what we do, democrats will lie and blame us." This has been going on for decades. There is a glimmer of hope in that it seems that republicans are actually getting the idea that this is a democrat tactic. Lie and shift blame.

Are you talking about when Clinton was president? Because we both know what happens when Republicans hold both houses and the presidency. We saw it under Bush.

Republican "fiscal responsibility": unpaid for wars, massive tax cuts for billionaires, giant government programs for votes, deregulation leading to economic meltdown, letting the greatest mass murderer on American soil go free.

And they try to blame every bit of it, even the parts they passed through "reconciliation", on Democrats. Reconciliation means the Democrats were powerless to stop it. But they get the blame anyway.

Then there is the obstructionism, but that's a different thread.

That's why republicans should stop compromising. Once they compromise on spending or taxing, republicans thereafter become totally responsible for the fiscal disaster that results. Yesterday I heard one republican actually recognize this fact. He said "No matter what we do, democrats will lie and blame us." This has been going on for decades. There is a glimmer of hope in that it seems that republicans are actually getting the idea that this is a democrat tactic. Lie and shift blame.

Untrue. Republicans passed two of their greatest disasters through "reconciliation". And still tried to blame Democrats.

During the administration of President George W. Bush, Congress used reconciliation to enact three major tax cuts.

This is why wars weren't paid for and drugs for votes were passed and, well, you get the picture. This is what Republicans call "Fiscal Responsibility".

Data is a Character on Star Trek....those who "crack" have an OBSESSION.....YOU have an Obsession.....

To me:

Def of Data:
1. individual facts, statistics, or items of information
2. a body of facts; information

To you:

Data is a Character on Star Trek

This is why I post links and you don't. Even when I post links, you will purposely misinterpret them. Don't say you don't. You can't help it, it's all you have.

Glad we could clear that up.

I'm a staunch supporter of fiscal responsibility. If Republicans shared that sentiment and tossed aside all their attempts to exclude everyone except old, white, Christian men from the American Dream, I'd vote for them.

The big banks have been expecting broad social upheaval for years because of growing economic inequality and have taken steps through their political proxies to address this. They are starting to think they have us right where they want us and no longer need the stabilizing influence of social programs.

To me:

Def of Data:

To you:

This is why I post links and you don't. Even when I post links, you will purposely misinterpret them. Don't say you don't. You can't help it, it's all you have.

we have been through this before Dean.....like i have told you before......everyone here has seen your threads and posts.....they know who you are......no one misinterprets your links......when you say...."Republicans HATE education and want to END it".....as your thread title......your DATA in your link should support that......i would expect to see at LEAST one Republican saying that......instead the link is about cuts to Education......which you twisted around to say...."well Republican Governors and Politicians are doing it....what else could it mean?".....and of course when a LINK saying Democratic Governors and Politicians are doing the same thing......tell us what you said about that Dean......never mind you wont admit to it so i will say what you said....."the Democrats have a reason they have to do it.....Republicans.....they are doing it to destroy Education"..... yea....i think your Data is on Star Trek too.......

To me:

Def of Data:

To you:

we have been through this before Dean.....like i have told you before......everyone here has seen your threads and posts.....they know who you are......no one misinterprets your links......when you say...."Republicans HATE education and want to END it".....as your thread title......your DATA in your link should support that......i would expect to see at LEAST one Republican saying that......instead the link is about cuts to Education......which you twisted around to say...."well Republican Governors and Politicians are doing it....what else could it mean?".....and of course when a LINK saying Democratic Governors and Politicians are doing the same thing......tell us what you said about that Dean......never mind you wont admit to it so i will say what you said....."the Democrats have a reason they have to do it.....Republicans.....they are doing it to destroy Education"..... yea....i think your Data is on Star Trek too.......

Depends on how you define education. The Texas Republican Party Platform said they don't want children to learn "critical thinking" because they will stop listening to their parents.

Republicans want to teach "magical creation" in place of science.

Republicans believe science is a faith, evolution and lie and climate change a conspiracy.

Mitt Romney ran on a platform of "fewer teachers" and larger class size.

Republicans on this board have questioned the need for education many, many times.

So do Republicans want to destroy education? Yes. The education we know that brings us technology and scientific advancement. The type of education that will benefit the country. Rewriting history books and giving them a "conservative perspective" is destroying historical education.

You can't say, "Bible study PROVES Republicans don't want to destroy education because they are studying the Bible". It's as stupid as saying "Replacing Medicare with a voucher program isn't destroying Medicare". Only a moron would believe that.

Oh, wait.

oops

sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
To me:

Def of Data:

To you:

Depends on how you define education. The Texas Republican Party Platform said they don't want children to learn "critical thinking" because they will stop listening to their parents.

Republicans want to teach "magical creation" in place of science.

Republicans believe science is a faith, evolution and lie and climate change a conspiracy.

Mitt Romney ran on a platform of "fewer teachers" and larger class size.

Republicans on this board have questioned the need for education many, many times.

So do Republicans want to destroy education? Yes. The education we know that brings us technology and scientific advancement. The type of education that will benefit the country. Rewriting history books and giving them a "conservative perspective" is destroying historical education.

You can't say, "Bible study PROVES Republicans don't want to destroy education because they are studying the Bible". It's as stupid as saying "Replacing Medicare with a voucher program isn't destroying Medicare". Only a moron would believe that.

Oh, wait.

oops

sorry
take it Dean..........:mm:........do the Dean shuffle....:dance:

Forum List

Back