Why Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

Knoxville, TN
iu

Los Angeles, CA

94b9b21e9a7d7270e629fd0058691d38.jpg

Pete7469 said:
Most of us read 1984 and consider it a dire warning. Pieces of shit like deanturd consider it an instructions manual.
That, And Brave New World

Stephan Hawking Used To Say "Brave New World"
Always With His Social Commentary

You’ll have to excuse me if I find your concern for us folks here Appalachia to be disingenuous horseshit.
Believe me, I have equal concern for what Republicans feel about the homeless in California.

You’ll have to excuse me if I find your concern for us folks here Appalachia to be disingenuous horseshit.
Believe me, I have equal concern for what Republicans feel about the homeless in California.

Oh, you don't have to convince me they don't give a shit about the homeless crisis plaguing the West Coast. You fucks only wish to point fingers and blame the other side instead realizing it's the slavish devotion to the duopoly that brought us to this point.

I’m curious. Why do Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two of the whitest states in the entire country.

Appalachia is the center of the opioid crisis.

Appalachia has terrible problems with unemployment and a lack of education.

Huge parts of Appalachia are terribly polluted.

There are white people in Appalachia without healthcare, electricity, or running water Who live off of food stamps and welfare.

Nearly all of the upper GOP leadership from Appalachia are multimillionaires when many of their constituents live below the poverty line.

Most of Appalachia has been in control of white conservatives since the Civil War. If Republicans are so good at leadership and running the country, what do they have to point at as examples of their leadership skills?

Anyone?

Dean why do you care so much about people not in your city or state while ignoring the horrible poverty and genocide that goes on within the City of Chicago on it South side in the black community?

Do you envision America to be just like that while you live in your armed communities hiding from the genocide you support?

So stop worrying about other States and clean up your city first and then we can discuss how your results can be used to improve other parts of the country...

Also how many threads must you do on this subject?

I’m curious. Why do Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two of the whitest states in the entire country.

There are white people in Appalachia without healthcare, electricity, or running water Who live off of food stamps and welfare.

Nearly all of the upper GOP leadership from Appalachia are multimillionaires when many of their constituents live below the poverty line.

Most of Appalachia has been in control of white conservatives since the Civil War. If Republicans are so good at leadership and running the country, what do they have to point at as examples of their leadership skills?

Anyone?

Who is saying Appalachia is a role model? You need to answer that one first.

It's his weekly hate on Appalachia and republican thread...same shit just worded different. Maybe a mod will move it to Bad Lands where he can be properly mocked
he has been doing that as far back as the old forum.....he thinks he is fooling everybody...

Anyone?

Whats wrong with Appalachia and its fine American peoples

Not much
The problem is you evil hate filled angwy angwy lefttards and your lack of brains.

regionmap.gif

If you dont agree that Dolly Parton is a national treasure then youre a gay communist

Asheville, NC (loaded with libloons, BTW)....

untitled-274_8c054ef7-2023-4cce-8f76-75d255eb779b.jpg

San Fransicko, CA....

sdb2.jpg

Seattle, WA...

Prince+of+Peace.jpg
My dozen states beats your square block.

Tin_Can_NY_14-523-copy.jpg

the-rape-of-appalachia-by-stacy-kranitz.jpg

249A066900000578-2905611-image-a-95_1421004812839.jpg

It's just as poor and dirty and awful in West Virginia and Kentucky as in some inner city areas. The difference is it's spread out.

Areas of poverty need to be helped. Republicans say helping them does no good.

Only we have seen some of the richest Americans come from poor roots.

San Fransicko, CA....

sdb2.jpg

Seattle, WA...

Prince+of+Peace.jpg

It's just as poor and dirty and awful in West Virginia and Kentucky as in some inner city areas. The difference is it's spread out.

Fuck off, snob.

San Fransicko, CA....

sdb2.jpg

Seattle, WA...

Prince+of+Peace.jpg

We have had a war on poverty since the mid 1960's. The same percentage or about only massive resources have been spent and must be spent to avoid massive rioting today. Politicians live for the time they are in office and leave the expenses to those not elected yet for their schemes. The national tax rate keeps increasing for us all. There are man ways to revolution. One way is the suffocation of taxation.

Forum List

Back