Why Republicans are Pwnd

I'm sick of some a-hole telling me that I'm "Wasting" my vote on a third party with scare tactics: "OOOOOO...the DEMS will win!"

Yeah, well, fuck you if Repubs didn't wanna support the same politics as my third party, I'll be happy to see you lose.

Definitely. Republicans and Democrats are cut from almost identical cloth, and the minute differences don't make either worth voting for imo. I may be wasting my vote, but at least I have the guts to take a stand and vote as my conscience and my beliefs dictate.

Note a disturbing absence of wingnut partisans in the thread........:eusa_whistle:

Maybe we can form a little band of libertarian partisan hacks.:cool: The motto could be something along the lines of "By God, you'll have liberty, whether you want it or not!":)

Definitely. Republicans and Democrats are cut from almost identical cloth, and the minute differences don't make either worth voting for imo. I may be wasting my vote, but at least I have the guts to take a stand and vote as my conscience and my beliefs dictate.

Note a disturbing absence of wingnut partisans in the thread........:eusa_whistle:

Maybe we can form a little band of libertarian partisan hacks.:cool: The motto could be something along the lines of "By God, you'll have liberty, whether you want it or not!":)

We already are.

Try posting anything but Dem or Repub talking points, and you'll soon find out.

So, when Democrats win it's because they "fooled the people" but when Republicans win it's......what?

Lately? It's because they've fooled the people.

Republicans run on principles and then they break them the second they get to Washington. They run as something different than Democrats, and then turn to be Democrat lite.

It's annoying as heck.
I could tell you said that with pain.

You're essentially saying that your beloved RepubliCON$ run on lies.

Am I correct?

So, when Democrats win it's because they "fooled the people" but when Republicans win it's......what?

Republicans run on principles and then they break them the second they get to Washington. They run as something different than Democrats, and then turn to be Democrat lite.

It's annoying as heck.

Am I correct?

Can you name a politician who doesn't?

Yes, I agree.do something other than not be democrat.

I will vote 3rd party and hope to bolster some true conservative over putting a democrat in republican clothing into office anymore.

I will vote for the GREATER GOOD, not the LESSER EVIL, even if that costs me the election because sooner or later, people will be sick of evil.

I do hope you're right about that.

I'm sick of some a-hole telling me that I'm "Wasting" my vote on a third party with scare tactics: "OOOOOO...the DEMS will win!"

Yeah, well, fuck you if Repubs didn't wanna support the same politics as my third party, I'll be happy to see you lose.
Some basic truths:

1. Your vote is wasted when you vote for someone who will not represent you the way you desire.

2. If you win an election by selling out your principles, you have lost no matter the result.

3. If you will not hold your elected officials accountable for their actions or inaction, you may as well have not voted.

It's annoying as heck.

Am I correct?

That's all you have....?

That's what I thought.

:cool:

Ya wanna know why?

Because dems can attack a single Republican candidate and rest assured that republicans will ignore any Democrat's failings.

Take Jan Brewer for example.

Libs can start half a dozen threads Attacking Brewer. They all get hundreds, maybe thousands of hits and replies.

Now take Charlie Rangle, or Maxine Waters.........other than a bunch of racial commentary from the right, the left will remain quiet.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132106-rangle-for-congress.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132109-maxine-waters-a-voice-for-the-voiceless.html

Or take White Democrats under ethics investigation! Hell, if they're white, then Cons giv'em a pass !!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132120-another-democrat-accepting-bribes.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132110-pete-visclosky-d-ethics-scrutiny.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/132121-a-democrat-worse-than-brewer.html

Libs can start half a dozen threads Attacking Brewer. They all get hundreds, maybe thousands of hits and replies.

Are you saying that this board bares some political weight? If thats true I must start proof reading my reply's. When obama reads what I have to say about the Piece of Shit I want him to understand every word.

That's all you have....?

That's what I thought.

Sounds like you haven't thought much about it at all then. Especially since you are avoiding the question.

It doesn't work that way Bucko...you don't get to spew nonsense then take the high ground when called on it.

You...DumbDumb.

49izadw.gif

Ya wanna know why?

Because dems can attack a single Republican candidate and rest assured that republicans will ignore any Democrat's failings.

LOL... you think that's why?

Pubs are "pwnd" because rich, compassionless, don't-touch-my-money white people don't make up enough of the electorate. They have to manufacture votes by galvanizing the lunatic evangelical vote on hot-button, red-meat issues.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they gave Boy King a free pass for all the VERY SAME things they're going "revolution" over today, just because the black guy is committing them.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they can't be anything but intellectually dishonest, while they worship the great propaganda network and the never-ending fraud from charlatans like Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they've hijacked the libertarian movement, while contradicting that platform by still maintaining a pro-war, pro-imperialism, pro-dirty energy policy at every turn.

Pubs are "pwnd" because after 30 years of corporate fraud, cooked books and tax havens abroad, America isn't falling for their crap any longer.

Last edited:

Am I correct?

That's all you have....?

That's what I thought.

I'm not here to defend Repubs or Dems; Rather I attack both for creating a bloated inefficient government.

They have only been able to accomplish this with the help of partisan wingnuts that make remarks like, "your beloved RepubliCON$ run on lies."

Ya wanna know why?

LOL... you think that's why?

Pubs are "pwnd" because rich, compassionless, don't-touch-my-money white people don't make up enough of the electorate. They have to manufacture votes by galvanizing the lunatic evangelical vote on hot-button, red-meat issues.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they gave Boy King a free pass for all the VERY SAME things they're going "revolution" over today, just because the black guy is committing them.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they can't be anything but intellectually dishonest, while they worship the great propaganda network and the never-ending fraud from charlatans like Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly.

Pubs are "pwnd" because they've hijacked the libertarian movement, while contradicting that platform by still maintaining a pro-war, pro-imperialism, pro-dirty energy policy at every turn.

Pubs are "pwnd" because after 30 years of corporate fraud, cooked books and tax havens abroad, America isn't falling for their crap any longer.

Blather away in your moronic imaginary little world. :rolleyes:

Let's just poke one tiny hole to burst your absurd bubble::razz:

"Pubs are "pwnd" because they've hijacked the libertarian movement?" Really? Then why are there any differences between the Libertarian Party Platform and the Republican Party Platform?

Imbecile.

Hmmm, whole bunch of amalgamated thoughts spawned by the points made by Samson and Avatar as well as the libberish from the left.

Samson is right, there is no constructive or vigorous response from the GOP on issues that should be forced front and center into the mainstream media or following Reagan's example and end run them by going directly to the people.

They cede the battle field time and time again, because they either can't be bothered or never had the taste for political battle except when it serves them directly. To use a civil war example, we need Grant. What we got is McClellan. McClellan for those of you in Rio Linda was a bad general because he spit polished his army into a nice gleaming showpiece and didn't want to get it dirty. He would not commit or fight the enemy hard at all.

Grant by the other example was a brawler. Get in there and win, get dirty and use the resources. Find any means necessary to shorten the war, even if it's horrific.

that is the philosophy the GOP needs to start taking. Quit prolonging the war, and start ENDING the rhetorical and political war. Conservatives always claim to have the better ideas, but yet, when it comes time to push them through... they freeze. Are the ideas better or not? Then pull the goddamn trigger and show it to be true.

The other major issue is the inability of MOST politicians to do the hard, unpopular thing. They got into office, and came to love it, and don't want to lose it. So they won't do the hard, CORRECT things to make this county better, by telling their constituents trying to rob their neighbors NO. They need to tell businesses NO to special deals and kickbacks. They need to tell the do-gooder busy bodies NO... Join a Charity!

But they won't... because they'll be voted out.... and they realize what a good gig it is there. So conservatives and crusaders become the corruption they once sought to eliminate. Washington NEEDS a good dose of idealists who hate the government, regardless of party, and tear down the structures that have been slowly creating a political class.

The GOP needs to prove itself worthy of support, not just hoping to bottom feed and say "at least we're not HIM!"

But they won't... because they'll be voted out.... and they realize what a good gig it is there. So conservatives and crusaders become the corruption they once sought to eliminate. Washington NEEDS a good dose of idealists who hate the government, regardless of party, and tear down the structures that have been slowly creating a political class.

The GOP needs to prove itself worthy of support, not just hoping to bottom feed and say "at least we're not HIM!"

You have my vote.:)

Americans have lost their spirit of revolution and are satisfied with the status quo. Status quo makes one dull, sheepish, and compliant. We need a good dose of collective anger every once in awhile, just to keep us from dying a slow painful death by apathy.

Forum List

Back