Why racism?

Personally, I don't fear or hate homos........I just ignore and avoid them.

If business displays a rainbow fag flag....... I just shop at at their competitor's store.

When shopping, if an obvious gay sale's person asks me if I need help........I just say "No", and wait for a normal salesmen so that he will get the sales commission.

If I am a nice restaurant and the waiter is gay/lesbian........I will ask for the manager and request a different server.

Although it hasn't happened, if gays moved in the house next to mine.......I would totally ignore them and my kids would be warned NEVER to go near them because many gays are child molesters.

Personally, I don't fear or hate homos........I just ignore and avoid them.

If business displays a rainbow fag flag....... I just shop at at their competitor's store.

When shopping, if an obvious gay sale's person asks me if I need help........I just say "No", and wait for a normal salesmen so that he will get the sales commission.

If I am a nice restaurant and the waiter is gay/lesbian........I will ask for the manager and request a different server.

Although it hasn't happened, if gays moved in the house next to mine.......I would totally ignore them and my kids would be warned NEVER to go near them because many gays are child molesters.

You are definitely in fear of being tempted to come out of the closet. The language you use expresses the fear, hate, and contempt you feel for your inner urgings. You are totally transparent. Practically everyone can see that.

You are definitely in fear of being tempted to come out of the closet. The language you use expresses the fear, hate, and contempt you feel for your inner urgings. You are totally transparent. Practically everyone can see that.
That is old and trite nonsense.

I personally don't want to be around a person who was once convicted of pedophilia, rape, or some other sex crime.

And just because I don't want to be around convicted criminals in No way means that I secretly self identify with them.

People are allowed to have likes and dislikes; whether it involves material things or individuals.

I just find homosexuals people whom I wound rather not be around or associate with. .... :cool:

Last edited:
That is old and trite nonsense.

I personally don't want to be around a person who was once convicted of pedophilia, rape, or some other sex crime.

And just because I don't want to be around them in No way means that I secretly self identify with them.

People are allowed to have likes and dislikes; whether it involves material things or individuals.

I just find homosexuals people whom I wound rather not be around or associate with. .... :cool:

You are lying through your teeth Sunni. No one has that degree of emotion over something they are ambivalent about.

Not once did I mention being around anyone that was a convict but now you are trying to move goal posts to hide your inner gaydom. its ok. Everyone already knows.

You are lying through your teeth Sunni. No one has that degree of emotion over something they are ambivalent about.

Not once did I mention being around anyone that was a convict but now you are trying to move goal posts to hide your inner gaydom. its ok. Everyone already knows.
Look, just because you are gay and you think I have attacked your lifestyle is no reason to lash out at straight people like me.

Like I said early on; I don't hate or fear gay people like you Asclepias.

It's just that I as a straight man have nothing in common you gays.

So please don't take offense. ....... :cool:

I've put this in clean debate because I'm looking for serious answers, not attacks, swearing, insults and whatever else.

I have long been of the opinion, many who hate (Jew hate, Muslim hate, black hate, white hate or whatever), have serious problems in thier own lives and are looking for someone to vent their self hate on.

In this case, an extreme right winger who turned out to hate because he was gay.

BBC News - Nicky Crane: The secret double life of a gay neo-Nazi

But if the neo-Nazi world would have abhorred his sexuality, the vast majority of London's gay scene would have been equally horrified to learn that he was a neo-Nazi.

In this one, Malaysia's nasty terrorist, Noordin Top, was also gay, his sodomy noticed at his autopsy.

Terrorist Noordin M Top Was Sodomized: Indonesian Forensic Expert - The Jakarta Globe

The question is, is this a common thing and is their hate (Whatever group) caused by self hate and wanting to vent the anger because they can't cope with who they are, perhaps gay, maybe something else they loath?

Opinions and ideas?
You ask this as you sit in a Muslim country! A country that is nearly 100% muslim. A country that basically has de facto Sharia law and country thrived to make it de jure Sharia Law.

Seven in 10 Indonesian Muslims want sharia law: Pew study | The Jakarta Post

A country that is openly anti-semitic and anti-Christian.

Not to mention you are one of the big spewers of anti-semitic propaganda on this boards.

You are like all Muslim racists. When you bring up hate, you mean only the so called Islamophobia (which most people KNOW it as seeing the truth about Islam). Muslims always cry they are discriminated against, people hate on them. Yet in EVERY Islamic country some, like Iran and Saudi Arabia, they OPENLY oppress minorities, Christians, Jews (even though they don't have any), other minorities, women and all have some form of Sharia law.

Start with Islam hatred and xenophobia of others, before you ask that of others?

Look, just because you are gay and you think I have attacked your lifestyle is no reason to lash out at straight people like me.

I'm not lashing out. I am pointing out. You are in the closet. You hate gay people as displayed by the language you use to describe them. You hate them because they represent those inner urges you have but are afraid to express due to societal pressure. You do have something in common with gay people. "In common" doesn't mean "identical". Somewhere there is another gay person just like you or pretty close.

I'm not lashing out.
Once again, I wasn't attacking your gayness or homo lifestyle, thus you can cease with your childish accusations.

Anyway, you have once again become boring.

So this is my last response to your inane posts. .... :cool:

I accept your surrender. Remember being gay is really allright. No one cares what goes on in your bedroom really. If they do then......well you know because thats where you are currently at. :cool:

I'm not lashing out. I am pointing out. You are in the closet. You hate gay people as displayed by the language you use to describe them. You hate them because they represent those inner urges you have but are afraid to express due to societal pressure. You do have something in common with gay people. "In common" doesn't mean "identical". Somewhere there is another gay person just like you or pretty close.

I know you are just baiting but I really don’t like this sentiment. It is rather asinine IMHO.

Not everyone that is against the gay agenda (or even is hostile to gays) is some vaunted closet gay. This is just sill and rather offensive to gays as well. Do you really think that gays inherently act like this when they can’t come to grips?

Some of them are actually closet gays, I’ll give you that. I would bet around 5% actually are – you know the percentage of gay people in the larger community…

Some people are haters and some are idiots – it is not indicative of anything other than being an idiot or a hater.

I know you are just baiting but I really don’t like this sentiment. It is rather asinine IMHO.

Not everyone that is against the gay agenda (or even is hostile to gays) is some vaunted closet gay. This is just sill and rather offensive to gays as well. Do you really think that gays inherently act like this when they can’t come to grips?

Some of them are actually closet gays, I’ll give you that. I would bet around 5% actually are – you know the percentage of gay people in the larger community…

Some people are haters and some are idiots – it is not indicative of anything other than being an idiot or a hater.

I am half joking but then not really. I love women and the thought of another man touching me in a sexual way is repulsive. However, thats me and i understand that. A gay man probably feels the exact same way about a woman touching him. People that lose control, start calling gay people slurs and get worked up over their lifestyle are bizarre. That signifies fear and hatred to me. What are you afraid of if you are not gay? You cant catch gay like it is a disease. The only explanation I can see for that level of emotion is that you are in the closet or you were molested by a male when you were younger and feel guilty because you liked it. Found this which pretty much agrees with what I just typed.

The Roots Of Homophobia - Putting Freud To The Test | Assault On Gay America | FRONTLINE | PBS

The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli.

I am half joking but then not really. I love women and the thought of another man touching me in a sexual way is repulsive. However, thats me and i understand that. A gay man probably feels the exact same way about a woman touching him. People that lose control, start calling gay people slurs and get worked up over their lifestyle are bizarre. That signifies fear and hatred to me. What are you afraid of if you are not gay? You cant catch gay like it is a disease. The only explanation I can see for that level of emotion is that you are in the closet or you were molested by a male when you were younger and feel guilty because you liked it. Found this which pretty much agrees with what I just typed.

The Roots Of Homophobia - Putting Freud To The Test | Assault On Gay America | FRONTLINE | PBS

The results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli.

I would imagine that gay men feel somewhat the same as you stated though there are some mitigating factors like social acceptance (it is socially acceptable to be aroused by a woman but not another man). The study is interesting though but not conclusive and I would like to see how it was conducted. What is ‘male homosexual erotic stimuli?’ :eek: I don’t think I would have liked being one of the researchers in this experiment :D It might have been rather disturbing for a heterosexual.

There was a second way to take the dataset as the article you linked to pointed out:
Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and Beck's ( 1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986 ) theory would predict that sexual arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function of anxiety. These competing potions can and should be evaluated by future research.

Anyway, all I really meant to bring up was the fact that the ‘you must be a closet gay’ statement just smacks me as childish as the initial statements harrowing gays. It is just a silly tact to take in a serious discussion and usually leads to a page or two of ‘I am not/Yes you are’ posts that get tiring. There is already a plethora of this stuff on this site.

I've put this in clean debate because I'm looking for serious answers, not attacks, swearing, insults and whatever else.

I have long been of the opinion, many who hate (Jew hate, Muslim hate, black hate, white hate or whatever), have serious problems in thier own lives and are looking for someone to vent their self hate on.

In this case, an extreme right winger who turned out to hate because he was gay.

BBC News - Nicky Crane: The secret double life of a gay neo-Nazi

In this one, Malaysia's nasty terrorist, Noordin Top, was also gay, his sodomy noticed at his autopsy.

Terrorist Noordin M Top Was Sodomized: Indonesian Forensic Expert - The Jakarta Globe

The question is, is this a common thing and is their hate (Whatever group) caused by self hate and wanting to vent the anger because they can't cope with who they are, perhaps gay, maybe something else they loath?

Opinions and ideas?

I assume that you exempt yourself from "hate" while applying that term to everyone else with whom you disagree? Adding "racism" is always a nice touch...

I don't hate anyone.

Exactly.

I assume that you exempt yourself from "hate" while applying that term to everyone else with whom you disagree? Adding "racism" is always a nice touch...

I don't hate anyone.

Exactly.

The point is simple.
I have a nice life, I'm generally happy with my lot and I can happily live with me being me.
There is nothing about myself I can't accept, even the bad bits.

I firmly believe, most haters are actually self haters, needing a release from their own dim, boring or hidden lives.
The OP mentions gay terrorists and gay nazis but it could easily be anything else the person concerned can't handle about themselves.
Perhaps the hater concerned lives in a one room flat, jobless or minimum wage thicko, and short of a wife because he's a sad sod with no life so women don't want to shag him.
Whatever the cause, I believe the vast majority of haters are really self haters.

Forum List

Back