Why racism is NOT necessary....

Why not produce a link to the picture?

Oh but that would be too easy and probably counter productive to your claim.

It's much easier to tell someone that they're stupid than to provide proof.

You are not as educated as you profess to be. But you can always dream and keep imagining you are.

You freaking moron Emmet Till's death is popular among the civil rights era. Dude just google the man's name and you will see several sites with his picture of his childhood photo and his death. No photoshop there, you just too stupid to admit that I am right.

the photos are legit. his mother wouldnt let the mortuary fix up his corpse. the beating, days of decomposition, and bloating from being submerged would make any corpse look pretty bad.

I guess we should just take your word for it.

You freaking moron Emmet Till's death is popular among the civil rights era. Dude just google the man's name and you will see several sites with his picture of his childhood photo and his death. No photoshop there, you just too stupid to admit that I am right.

the photos are legit. his mother wouldnt let the mortuary fix up his corpse. the beating, days of decomposition, and bloating from being submerged would make any corpse look pretty bad.

Alas demonstrating the idiotic nature of being a racist. Obviously IanC googled it and read the listed articles.

it is a good thing we dont have photos of Newsom/Christian bodies after after those blacks got through kidnapping, raping, torturing, pouring lye cleanser down their throats to get rid of DNA evidence, killing, and finally burning at least one of the bodies and dumping one in a garbage can to rot.

I have a feeling not too many people would find those pleasant to look at either.

Alas demonstrating the idiotic nature of being a racist. Obviously IanC googled it and read the listed articles.

You call me a racist for not believing everything I see on the internet? That's a stretch even for you.

it is a good thing we dont have photos of Newsom/Christian bodies after after those blacks got through kidnapping, raping, torturing, pouring lye cleanser down their throats to get rid of DNA evidence, killing, and finally burning at least one of the bodies and dumping one in a garbage can to rot.

I have a feeling not too many people would find those pleasant to look at either.

Wait...Its a good thing you have no proof of a person that was killed? Hmmm as they say in the gaming community "cool story bro."

You call me a racist for not believing everything I see on the internet? That's a stretch even for you.

No. You're a racist because you've exhibited racist tendencies.

Where is your evidence?

Well for one your avatar.

Two, you try to defend your avatar by saying "blacks fly this flag" idiot:

1) If you use google blacks shown holding the confederate flag is photoshopped.
2) Blacks that actually supported the southern states are stupid.
3) You support a flag that represents enslavement of other human beings. I dont give a shit what the southerners stood for. This westcoast black man calls you and everybody you live with pussy.

4) You called a black person out here (I assume) and tell them where you're at, then you mention you carry a gun. The only pussies I know that carry pistols to a fist fight are racist pieces of shit.

No. You're a racist because you've exhibited racist tendencies.

Where is your evidence?

3) You support a flag that represents enslavement of other human beings. I dont give a shit what the southerners stood for. This westcoast black man calls you and everybody you live with pussy.

4) You called a black person out here (I assume) and tell them where you're at, then you mention you carry a gun. The only pussies I know that carry pistols to a fist fight are racist pieces of shit.

Your ignorance is showing.

First off, the slavery wasn't exclusive to the southern confederate states.

Secondly, slave owners weren't exclusively white.

Thirdly, I never called a black person out to meet me anywhere. I was the one called out and no gun was mentioned. You're taking different posts out of context and it makes you look desperate.

And lastly, I personally know many black Americans that proudly fly the Confederate flag, it is a part of their heritage as much as it is mine.

You are incapable of getting past your own bigotry to understand.

For someone that claims to be intelligent, you truly are ignorant?

Where is your evidence?

Your ignorance is showing.

First off, the slavery wasn't exclusive to the southern confederate states.

Secondly, slave owners weren't exclusively white.

Thirdly, I never called a black person out to meet me anywhere. I was the one called out and no gun was mentioned. You're taking different posts out of context and it makes you look desperate.

And lastly, I personally know many black Americans that proudly fly the Confederate flag, it is a part of their heritage as much as it is mine.

You are incapable of getting past your own bigotry to understand.

For someone that claims to be intelligent, you truly are ignorant?

I'm sorry if I do not articulate myself in the stereotypical fashion. Just because someone is "educated" doesn't mean they have to use "intelligible words" instead of colloquialism. Like I said Lonestar you're a pussy and if you ever venture to California most particularly the state of Los Angeles let me know....

Oh boy, this thread has went south now...LOL

How about everyone trying a more peaceful dialog that is productive, instead of all this sort of non-productive dialog that is found in such conversations between members here ? It could work ya know, it has been proven in the past to work out in the real world, and it could work just as well in here also...BIG GRIN!

Last edited:

Wait...Its a good thing you have no proof of a person that was killed? Hmmm as they say in the gaming community "cool story bro."

what?!?

the killings happened. the photos werent released. that doesnt mean there are no photos or that there was no evidence of rape torture and murder. 4 or 5 blacks were convicted, of raping both a male and female victim, torturing the victims, and mutilating the bodies. over a period of days.

would you be happier if the crime evidence photos were released?

those who killed Till were murderers and should have been brought to justice. the gang of blacks that kidnapped, raped and murdered Newsom/Christian over a period of days were worse.

here is a racist post by you.

accusing someone of being a racist for no other reason than they do not believe your constant "shuck and jive" trying to lecture whitey on whitey's racism

Forum List

Back