Why Putin is hated by Deep State, EU and the Fifth Column in Russia?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Because Putin stopped created by Deep State in 1990s genocide on Russian people,send criminals to prisons and established the rule of law.
Therefore he is the bad guy

1546705844_grafik.jpg

Because Putin stopped created by Deep State in 1990s genocide on Russian people,send criminals to prisons and established the rule of law.

1546705844_grafik.jpg

Like Libya and iraq, Russia wanted nothing to do with international bankers. That got Qadaffi and Saddam killed. Russia has nulcears weapons and Putin probably said one would hit the next posthumous Bilderberg meeting

1546705844_grafik.jpg
I suspect the constant attacks on Putin and Russia by the Western elite, is based upon Putin’s unwillingness to be controlled by Western bankers.

Because he's an evil dictator who destroyed Democracy in Russia?

The Russian Democracy has been destroyed by Deep State which had helped Yeltsin's International Gang of Thieves to overthrow law and constitution and to run the country by gangsters from 1993 until 1999.
Putin resurrected law and order and send gangsters and oligarchs ( mostly with dual Russian/Israel citizenship ) to prisons.
At first the biggest murder and thieve Khodorkovsky, who commanded to kill more as 1,500 innocent victims

1546705844_grafik.jpg
I suspect the constant attacks on Putin and Russia by the Western elite, is based upon Putin’s unwillingness to be controlled by Western bankers.

Putin does not want to give the country back to Jewish thieves and oligarchs like Yeltsin it did.

Screenshot_64.jpg

70% of the property of the former RSFSR was in the hands of 200 Jewish families

The Russian Democracy has been destroyed by Deep State which had helped Yeltsin's International Gang of Thieves to overthrow law and constitution and to run the country by gangsters from 1993 until 1999.
Putin resurrected law and order and send gangsters and oligarchs ( mostly with dual Russian/Israel citizenship ) to prisons.
At first the biggest murder and thieve Khodorkovsky, who commanded to kill more as 1,500 innocent victims

So are you in a Troll farm in St. Petersburg or Moscow?

JohnBaron lives in Brooklyn.

Paid Russian trolls are smarter.

Many greetings to Windy City?
I suppose you are from Riverdale or other sh..hole like this?

They hate Putin because he has ballz. Really Really large BALLZ. He wont put up with any bullshit. Neither will China. Bush,The Kenyan nor Orange Jesus can whip "armies"---gangs really that dont even have aircraft.

Like Libya and iraq, Russia wanted nothing to do with international bankers. That got Qadaffi and Saddam killed. Russia has nulcears weapons and Putin probably said one would hit the next posthumous Bilderberg meeting
I remember McCain saying: Putin will be the next following Saddam and Qaddafi. And where is McCain now, remind me, please.

There is a good ME saying: A dog is barking but caravan is moving ahead. Putin keeps moving ahead while Deep State dogs are barking at him.

Forum List

Back