Why punish 300000000+ for the acts of a half dozen?

Because they care about the children unless it's inside someone's womb.

Any new laws or rules will affect every Americans rights. All because a handful of crazies commited horrible crimes.

Its painfully obvious that people don't seem truly invested in protecting the public but rather just want to push a personal agenda at the expense of others.

Assault rifles fire no faster than most pistols. In fact they haven't even been the predominate weapon used in most crimes.

Talk about an exercise in futility. How much money and time is being wasted PRETENDING to do something meaningful.

Obviously you didn’t hear Senator Reid commenting on proposed gun legislation today.

Reading between the lines of his polispeak, he said there’d be no new AWB or high capacity magazine ban legislation coming from the Senate, and we already know it won't’ happen in the House.

Not only is Reid cool to the idea but a significant number of Senate Democrats will have nothing to do with any new bans as well.

Now, you can keep the ‘they’re coming for our guns’ nonsense alive for partisan reasons if you like, in an attempt to demonize Obama or democrats, or the keep the Base energized.

Again, there’ll be no ‘bans.’

That's what fascinates me so much is where all this paranoia is coming from? It's obvious there won't be any new gun laws and this is all a circle jerk waste of time yet every day we have to listen to people whine and bitch about gun control and we have to listen to utter lies and idiocy about the government. I think gun control is the only issue conservatives can rally people behind even if it is a completely fictitious non-issue.

If you step back and look at the larger picture you’ll realize the spinning and lying about ‘gun grabs’ is consistent with other conservative nonsense and idiocy over the years, from Obama and teleprompters four years ago to Benghazi today.

It has been a consistent tactic of the partisan right to contrive controversies where none exist in an attempt to undermine Obama and create a climate of gloom and doom in the hope of realizing some perceived political advantage – ‘gun grabbing’ falls perfectly in place with regard to this overall tactic.

Most responsible gun owners don't consider reasonable gun control laws as punishment.

most intelligent people (folks who are able to think for themselves) want to throw sumpin' at their computer monitors whenever they see a mental lightweight use the term "reasonable gun control"... :)

Mass murderers

There's only been six murderers who have killed more than two people?

I'm talking recently. If you persist on trolling me I'm going to have to challenge you to a duel on COD

Chances are if you did he would probably find a way shoot himself in the game not real life. The sad part of this is everyone is focusing on assault rifles yet the majority of killings are done with handguns while assault rifle crimes get more press they are not the weapon of choice by most bent on committing crimes just a little something for everyone to consider.

Any new laws or rules will affect every Americans rights. All because a handful of crazies commited horrible crimes.

:rofl: Killers that had legal guns mostly I think... As an American who careless for rules or laws how will I be effected? Murkless?

Its painfully obvious that people don't seem truly invested in protecting the public but rather just want to push a personal agenda at the expense of others.

:rofl: Meaningless laws Murkless? but, feel safe I'm here to protect you.

Assault rifles fire no faster than most pistols. In fact they haven't even been the predominate weapon used in most crimes.

So, I use a 200 round glock, so whats your point..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cthhnAoZ1GU

Talk about an exercise in futility. How much money and time is being wasted PRETENDING to do something meaningful.

:rofl: You want more from goverment...

:rofl: Killers that had legal guns mostly I think... As an American who careless for rules or laws how will I be effected? Murkless?

Leave out the cartoons and try ENGLISH if you're looking for a proper response.

Leave out the cartoons and try ENGLISH if you're looking for a proper response.

your post is worth little more, as a cartoon is the correct response..

Forum List

Back