Why punish 300000000+ for the acts of a half dozen?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Any new laws or rules will affect every Americans rights. All because a handful of crazies commited horrible crimes.

Its painfully obvious that people don't seem truly invested in protecting the public but rather just want to push a personal agenda at the expense of others.

Assault rifles fire no faster than most pistols. In fact they haven't even been the predominate weapon used in most crimes.

Talk about an exercise in futility. How much money and time is being wasted PRETENDING to do something meaningful.

Any new laws or rules will affect every Americans rights. All because a handful of crazies commited horrible crimes.

Its painfully obvious that people don't seem truly invested in protecting the public but rather just want to push a personal agenda at the expense of others.

Assault rifles fire no faster than most pistols. In fact they haven't even been the predominate weapon used in most crimes.

Talk about an exercise in futility. How much money and time is being wasted PRETENDING to do something meaningful.

its called using any excuse to push agenda......

How are you being punished?

Tell us about your suffering

The real punishment doesn't come until AFTER we're disarmed.

Last edited:
There's only been six murderers who have killed more than two people?

I'm talking recently. If you persist on trolling me I'm going to have to challenge you to a duel on COD

There's only been six murders recently with two or more victims?

:lol: COD isn't my game, you'd probably whoop my ass. But I'm just trying to follow you logic my friend. :D

You know what I'm talking about. Stop playing semantics.

Perhaps battlefield? Pick your poison

Obviously you didn’t hear Senator Reid commenting on proposed gun legislation today.

Reading between the lines of his polispeak, he said there’d be no new AWB or high capacity magazine ban legislation coming from the Senate, and we already know it won't’ happen in the House.

Not only is Reid cool to the idea but a significant number of Senate Democrats will have nothing to do with any new bans as well.

Now, you can keep the ‘they’re coming for our guns’ nonsense alive for partisan reasons if you like, in an attempt to demonize Obama or democrats, or the keep the Base energized.

Again, there’ll be no ‘bans.’

Demographics.
This is not about gang hangers dying in Chicago, this is about children dying in ct.

And all that will come of the new laws is that 30,000,000+ will now have less rights and the handful of crazies will still be as dangerous as ever. And we'll be even less able to defend ourselves against them.

And all that will come of the new laws is that 30,000,000+ will now have less rights and the handful of crazies will still be as dangerous as ever. And we'll be even less able to defend ourselves against them.
. Curious. How many armed with Ar15's citizens actually shot bad guys with Ar15's?

Last edited:

Obviously you didn’t hear Senator Reid commenting on proposed gun legislation today.

Reading between the lines of his polispeak, he said there’d be no new AWB or high capacity magazine ban legislation coming from the Senate, and we already know it won't’ happen in the House.

Not only is Reid cool to the idea but a significant number of Senate Democrats will have nothing to do with any new bans as well.

Now, you can keep the ‘they’re coming for our guns’ nonsense alive for partisan reasons if you like, in an attempt to demonize Obama or democrats, or the keep the Base energized.

Again, there’ll be no ‘bans.’

That's what fascinates me so much is where all this paranoia is coming from? It's obvious there won't be any new gun laws and this is all a circle jerk waste of time yet every day we have to listen to people whine and bitch about gun control and we have to listen to utter lies and idiocy about the government. I think gun control is the only issue conservatives can rally people behind even if it is a completely fictitious non-issue.

Forum List

Back