Why "privatizing" our Post Office would be a mistake:

So what do they believe in?

I believe in a very well regulated capitalist society.

End of story.

By the time you're done regulating capitalism, it will be indistinguishable from Cuba. There are already over 70,000 pages of regulations in the federal register, but turds like you claim that "unregulated capitalism" caused the recession. One shudders at the thought of what you consider "well regulated" to mean. After the government has expropriated everything the wealthy own above some arbitrarily defined "fair" amount, government will control 90% of all the wealth in the country. Whenever you ask a liberal how much taxation is enough, they always respond "more." They decline to give any exact figure because the truth is they will never be satisfied until the government takes 100%

Your attempts to try to paint me and all liberals as communist shows a great lack of insight and intelligence on your part. It shows that the world you live in, in your own head, is full of simplistic shapes and colors of which you can apply to people so you do not have to understand the true complexity and depth of character that people have.

Wrong. Is shows that I know my enemy and that I'm not fooled by bullshit and propaganda. The one thing a liberal will never do is to intentionally be honest about what they really want. If they did, a normal well adjusted American would recoil in horror.

Go open your presents junior. Have yourself a fantastic christmas.

Is that your way of telling me you're running away?

You're blowing hot gas out your ass. Like every parasite on the government payroll I've ever known, you'll defend a government agency to the hilt. Flat out lying is par for the course.

Wow, you really hate government. Yet, you like them waging war, right?

Would you rather have the League of Women Voters fight our wars for us?

You think they would do a better job than the government.

Well... there's the whole classless, stateless and moneyless part I don't believe in for starters. And those are core concepts!

Kind of funny though how every communist country never followed any of those things. They were all state, all the time.

As you so ably pointed out, the communists didn't believe in that crap either. If they did, don't you think they would have at least tried to implement it? When you look at what they actually did implement, it's indistinguishable from what Nazi Pelosi and Harry Reid are trying to implement.

Nazi Pelosi?

GGWJ5.png

True communism supports those things(none of which I believe in)... and I also don't believe in what the communist countries have created for themselves... the different 'isms'. Stalinism, Maoism, Trotskyism, Castroism etc. All terrible.

But go on believing in your fairy land world where everybody who disagrees with you is aligned with dictators and mass murdering tyrants.

Idiot.

That's Jared Padalecki. I wouldn't mind looking a little more like that guy. You think he works out?

jared-padalecki-shirtless-05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do they believe in?

I believe in a very well regulated capitalist society.

End of story.

By the time you're done regulating capitalism, it will be indistinguishable from Cuba. There are already over 70,000 pages of regulations in the federal register, but turds like you claim that "unregulated capitalism" caused the recession. One shudders at the thought of what you consider "well regulated" to mean. After the government has expropriated everything the wealthy own above some arbitrarily defined "fair" amount, government will control 90% of all the wealth in the country. Whenever you ask a liberal how much taxation is enough, they always respond "more." They decline to give any exact figure because the truth is they will never be satisfied until the government takes 100%

Your attempts to try to paint me and all liberals as communist shows a great lack of insight and intelligence on your part. It shows that the world you live in, in your own head, is full of simplistic shapes and colors of which you can apply to people so you do not have to understand the true complexity and depth of character that people have.

Wrong. Is shows that I know my enemy and that I'm not fooled by bullshit and propaganda. The one thing a liberal will never do is to intentionally be honest about what they really want. If they did, a normal well adjusted American would recoil in horror.

Go open your presents junior. Have yourself a fantastic christmas.

Is that your way of telling me you're running away?

Running away? It's Christmas you fucking moron. I have shit to do.

You show a supreme lack of knowledge in what you're discussing. You got gifted a bunch of fucking blankets for Christmas and you're trying to lay them over as many people as you possibly can with malice in your heart.

You're wrong about liberals never thinking there is too much taxation. Way fucking wrong, and it shows your ignorance and stupidity. Well regulated means making sure that in the pursuit of a capitalist society, we don't let corporations grind their heels into the working class that props them up.

Instead of spending so much time putting words into other peoples mouths, maybe you should instead invest the time acquiring knowledge to improve the words coming out of your own.

All you know is bullshit and propaganda. You take a very simplistic view of the world and you apply it to every single post you make on this forum. You smash the square pegs into the round holes because you're too fucking retarded to realize otherwise.

Seriously, look back at the incredibly formulaic way you make all of your over 6000 posts.

Although like I said before... I think it's adorable that you do what you do. You remind us all of the very childish, simplistic view of life that we all used to have. You have remarkably kept yours.

Last edited:
So I bought myself a little something on the 20th. I bought it on Amazon, free super saver shipping. I knew it wasn't supposed to arrive until well after Christmas, since I missed any deadlines. The estimated shipping time was as follows.

nBMsZ.png

But it actually arrived on Christmas Eve. This sort of thing happens all the time for me when I order on amazon for super saver shipping with USPS.

KcyaP.png

Let me tell you, when FedEx or UPS has an estimated delivery date, they will stick to that date no matter what. Even if you see in the tracking history that the package is in the major distribution hub in your neck of the woods, if it's scheduled to not be delivered for a week it won't arrive until that date.

USPS always has that nice surprise. I'm floored too, since it's freaking Christmas and I was warned that I wouldn't receive it because I didn't select the appropriate shipping speed.

Because it might efficient?
(be) :eusa_shhh:
And actually pull in a profit.

Shut 'em down. I don't give a shit.
I don't know the last time I mailed anything

You're just a citizen, not a business though.

As I've said time and time again, there are over 600 million packages and letters shipped by the USPS every single day. Not all of that is spam mail either(but unfortunately they are paying customers too). Just because you aren't, doesn't mean other people aren't.

Businesses tend to send a lot of mail, and they tend to have their own licensed mail metering machines that allow them to put money onto the machines and stamp them nearly a hundred letters a minute(maybe more depending on the machine). Things like letters to customers, payroll, etc. Not everybody does direct deposit.

Last edited:
Because it might efficient?

As I've said time and time again, there are over 600 million packages and letters shipped by the USPS every single day. Not all of that is spam mail either(but unfortunately they are paying customers too). Just because you aren't, doesn't mean other people aren't.

And what's the numbers for UPS or FedEx?

And what's the numbers for UPS or FedEx?

About 1 million and 3 million respectively.

Yet the USPS still can't realize a profit?
:lol:
I think I just found an appointment for Paul
:cool:

Do you have any idea the operating cost of the USPS? Its fleet and facilities, not to mention the army of employees it takes to operate at that level?

All that, and they still only charge 44 cents for the lightest weight mail. Every time they get a price increase, people bitch and moan and groan. To turn a considerable profit, they'd have to charge significantly more than that. And you can rest assured that FedEx and UPS would charge a great deal more than even that.

The United States Postal Service is an incredible asset that has benefitted greatly the most powerful country in the world.

Our police offices don't run a profit. Our fire stations don't run a profit. Why does everything need to run a profit? Is it not enough that these things provide an invaluable service to the taxpayers and the nation as a whole?

Why "privatizing" our Post Office would be a mistake:

Unless you are actually willing to support your Post Office, privatizing may be it's only means of survival. If you pay bills online, send emails rather than letters. Order shit delivered by UPS, FedEx, etc then you are hammering the nails of the coffin. If that is the way it is so be it, but remember we all are a party to it.
I support the business that performs best for ME. I will go where ever I get the best value for the best price.
Email...the cost of my HSI connection.
In fact most of my business transactions MUST be electronic.
Packages? Never use the USPS...Bills? Pay on line. See above(email)
The USPS should be released of it's Congressional bondage. If the USPS had to compete in the marketplace, it would have to raise it's prices to cover the enormous costs.

Forum List

Back