Why poor white Americans are dying of despair

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Why poor white Americans are dying of despair

The increase in white deaths is entirely concentrated among people with a high school degree or less, a good proxy for poverty. Meanwhile, mortality rates have continued to decline among whites with any college attendance.

What's behind the increase in poor white deaths? Well, they are dying not of disease, but of suicide, chronic alcohol abuse, and especially drug overdoses.

These days, those in the top 1 percent capture virtually all economic growth.

White people weren't tricked into their lousy welfare state; it was what they wanted. Better to keep blacks at the very bottom of the social castes than risk joining them in last place, even if that would be a better absolute position.

But we can see today that there are concrete and unintended side effects to this preference. Whether poor whites are individually racist or not, racism is literally killing them.

At this rate, in another decade or so poor whites will be about even with blacks on mortality, and might even catch them in imprisonment. Last place is coming up to meet them, whether they like it or not.

--------------------

Pretty soon, last place will be Trump supporters. They are dying younger. They take lots of drugs. They don't want to work. And they are screwing themselves with their hatred of minorities. Hoist on their own petard.

Vote for Democrats, or you'll die of racism.
Or you'll just die.

Is someone entitled to see a doctor and not die? A question asked by a Trump supporter.

I don't believe for a second that you are concerned about the health and well being of white people in America.

Why would something humorous be of any concern?

You might be a genocidal maniac but at least you're honest about it unlike most on the left. That's refreshing.

When you call names, it means you agree. You just don't like the truth you are hearing.

Sad

and pitiful,

just pitiful.

Why you cold-blooded, repitlian, bloodsucking, psychopathic, sadistic piece of shit deanrd. You are a walking abomination, you are a perfect blend of such EVIL, such TREASON, such utter hatred against America and American white males! You are an abomination! You are a demon who walks among us. Now how many other HUNDRED GAZILLION threads are you going to spam this forum with to flaunt your diseased, demonic spirit?

When you call names, it means you agree. You just don't like the truth you are hearing.

Sad

and pitiful,

just pitiful.
so you agreed with everything i have said over the years?....
I'm not agreeing with you, you are agreeing with me.

D1FrrskWwAAh2BU.jpg

I'm currently dying of natural causes...

46187baf7f876d82a1e19149d0804d89.jpg

... but I'll keep you updated.

Sad

and pitiful,

just pitiful.
so you agreed with everything i have said over the years?....
I'm not agreeing with you, you are agreeing with me.

D1FrrskWwAAh2BU.jpg
you said if you start calling someone names you are agreeing with them....your words not mine.....so if you have agreed with everything i have said... why do you have to argue with me when everything i have said about you is true?......

Why you cold-blooded, repitlian, bloodsucking, psychopathic, sadistic piece of shit deanrd. You are a walking abomination, you are a perfect blend of such EVIL, such TREASON, such utter hatred against America and American white males! You are an abomination! You are a demon who walks among us. Now how many other HUNDRED GAZILLION threads are you going to spam this forum with to flaunt your diseased, demonic spirit?
Wow, I guess I really pressed your button. Maybe this will help.

Self-described Nazis and white supremacists are running as Republicans across the country. The GOP is terrified.

Outright Nazis are running as Republicans, so don't worry about the Democratic left

Record breaking number of neo-Nazis and white nationalists running for office in the U.S.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party

Check out the last one. It's from Fox News.

Wow, not only did I press a button, it must’ve been the go to sleep button.

Forum List

Back