Why Polls Don't Matter; Boils Down To 6/7 States. Do You Live In One Of Them ?

Actually what Gallup and Raz should do is take a poll of the 8 most crucial states, and come up with an average, I don't think it will be Obama 50% Generic 45%. more like Obama 45% Generic 45% 10% Undecided.

After Bush and this congress, if Americans vote more Republicans into office, then they deserve the "Made in China" tent they will be living in.

Nope I think your side deserves the award for that one--LOL After all --Obama's JOB CZAR--Jeffrey Immelt--CEO of General Electric just partnered up with China to compete with American built Boeing. Or didn't MSNBC disclose that to you--
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/business/global/18plane.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

The-Obama-Promise.jpg

I live in Florida and Barry didn't get my vote in 2008 and he sure as hell won't get it in 2012.

I'm just not that crazy about "spreading the wealth."

Obama barley won FL last time when he was the second coming. This time? I don't see it, he has lost support, no way he wins there.:cool:

Then how come Rubio and Scott won in 2010? Most districts in Florida have flipped red, and things aren't any better now than 2010. And even if Obama took Florida, there are other States he could easily lose to Romney or Gingrich that will make up the 29 or so electoral votes.

He won't take Florida. As you've pointed out Floridians are pissed. The large population of Seniors and Jews are pissed too. No one is forgetting he picked medicare's pockets to fund his bullshit obamacare.

i will be very surprised if Yobama takes Massachusetts after he snubbed every white cop in the state. How they even gave Obama the state in 2008 is beyond anyone,,,,arent they supposed to be some of the smartest people in the world?

:disbelief::slap::eusa_wall:
First of all, does anyone really care how Obama polls in California, New York and Maryland?
And why doesn't the MSM ever give us the real numbers? They never give us the "Anyone But Obama" Tally. Which is actually around 49/50%. {also known as the Generic Republican}
:hmpf::hmpf:
Any intelligent well informed American knows the election is likely to be decided in a handful of swing states. From easiest swing states to flip from 2008, to the hardest are 1)Indiana, 2)Virginia, 3)North Carolina, 4)Ohio, 5)Florida 6)Colorado, 7)Pennsylvania.
Gingrich or Romney only need to take five or 6 of them(depending on electoral count)
But you also have to keep New Hampshire, Iowa, Nevada and Michigan on the back burner.
:smoke:
What to really look for to forsee the outcome is how many Republicans/Independents show up in the primarys. If around 65% of all registered voters hit the precincts to vote GOP, Obama has something major to worry about.
:dig:

Just like mid-term in 2010--I expect much more than 65% for republican voters showing up--they will be crawling to the polling stations to vote. They won't miss this one in 2012.

Love these old threads.

Forum List

Back