Why People Make Minimum Wage

I dont recall being a racist but if you think so then I must have worked you over for a racist comment you made.

Or perhaps I've seen you scream "racism" for a week about a comment like "he's been drinking the Kool-Aid."
Bottom line?
You see everyone and everything as racist because - drum-roll, please - you are one.

Why would I scream racism about a comment regarding what someone is drinking?

Because you're a fucking idiot? I already told you why you do (see bold above).

I have stocks in my portfolio. What makes you think I didnt? The secret is that workers are told the company will take care of them if they work hard and remain loyal. Like most buffoons that are still mired in the industrial age you actually think thats true. Well it is the information age and has been for a while now. People need to adapt to a new way of thinking.

No company promises to "take care" of its employees and statements like that make me doubt not only your claim to owning stocks but to ever having held a job. Companies are not mommies, much as you seem to need them to be. At some point we are all required to grow up and grow a pair and any shareholder who doesn't understand and appreciate the fact that mgmt.'s job is to maximize the company's value and profitability on behalf of all shareholders is a fool or a liar.

All companies do it. You must have never held a job in your life if you dont remember the company promises. Then they downsize and tell you that you now have to take a pay cut and your terminated co-workers responsibilities. The next step is you get to train some guys in the Philippines on what you do. After that they fire you and wish you good luck. However, at least they were loyal to you right?

Thats why I invest in companies that value their employees.Private equity firms are the way to go. The end game is they will be the ones still standing when the general population wakes up.

You are correct! I have never worked for anyone but myself but I have owned a few companies and employed hundreds of workers and never did I (nor would I) promise to take care of any of them. We always had a financial arrangement: they worked and I paid them.
If they moved on to another job or to start their own company I never whined that they promised to take care of me and if I let them go I certainly hope they didn't whine as you do.

Thats why I invest in companies that value their employees..

dear that is 100% idiotic!! if a company does not value its employees they go somewhere where they are valued and the original company goes bankrupt. It would be just like not valuing their customers. Do you understand now?

... The secret is that workers are told the company will take care of them if they work hard and remain loyal. Like most buffoons that are still mired in the industrial age you actually think thats true. Well it is the information age and has been for a while now. People need to adapt to a new way of thinking.

So clearly I never believed companies promise to "take care" of their workers but evidently YOU are the buffoon you think others are ... whining here about the "evil" business world.
From one side of your mouth you pretend to recognize that we must not be "mired in the industrial age" and, from the other you whine about the results of our new technological paradigm: job loss.
As you said evidently without comprehending, "People need to adapt to a new way of thinking."
Perhaps it's time to quit your whining and take your own advice.

. I watched as people took pay cuts and more work just to keep their jobs. .

this is because liberal unions, liberal taxes, liberal schools, liberal deficits, the liberal destruction of the family, and liberal illegals combined to offshore 50 million jobs.

Unions gave us weekends, 40 hour work weeks, child labor laws and paid vacations.

Taxes gave us the country Republicans are trying to tear down.

Liberal schools are the best in the world.

Republicans gave us the deficit with wars on credit cards, Bush tax cuts with no offset spending cuts, Drugs for Votes bill, millions of jobs moving to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories closing.

Republicans disowning their own gay children.

Romney s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008 The Economic Populist

With Republicans controlling government for 6 years and during that time, the GOP used reconciliation three times (Republicans conveniently forget for what). Yet it was a the Democrats fault.

Democrats got rid of the Patriot Act, eliminated corporate subsidies and freed us from health insurance companies!

At least the stuff I listed is real. Too much for the tiny GOP calcified mind.

. I watched as people took pay cuts and more work just to keep their jobs. .

this is because liberal unions, liberal taxes, liberal schools, liberal deficits, the liberal destruction of the family, and liberal illegals combined to offshore 50 million jobs.

Unions gave us weekends, 40 hour work weeks, child labor laws and paid vacations.

Taxes gave us the country Republicans are trying to tear down.

Liberal schools are the best in the world.

Republicans gave us the deficit with wars on credit cards, Bush tax cuts with no offset spending cuts, Drugs for Votes bill, millions of jobs moving to China from 2001 to 2008 and over 40,000 factories closing.

Republicans disowning their own gay children.

Romney s Bain Capital invested in companies that moved jobs overseas - The Washington Post

2.4 million jobs lost due to China from 2001-2008 The Economic Populist

With Republicans controlling government for 6 years and during that time, the GOP used reconciliation three times (Republicans conveniently forget for what). Yet it was a the Democrats fault.

Democrats got rid of the Patriot Act, eliminated corporate subsidies and freed us from health insurance companies!

At least the stuff I listed is real. Too much for the tiny GOP calcified mind.

You always respond to me with attacks on the Republicans. Which is kind of funny.

I dont recall being a racist but if you think so then I must have worked you over for a racist comment you made.

Or perhaps I've seen you scream "racism" for a week about a comment like "he's been drinking the Kool-Aid."
Bottom line?
You see everyone and everything as racist because - drum-roll, please - you are one.

Why would I scream racism about a comment regarding what someone is drinking?

Because you're a fucking idiot? I already told you why you do (see bold above).
I guess thats supposed to be a decoy? Where did claim it was racist to say someone drank something? Cant produce it? Yeah. I must have hurt your feelings because you said something racist. Thanks for showing everyone you cant produce the evidence to back your claim.

I have stocks in my portfolio. What makes you think I didnt? The secret is that workers are told the company will take care of them if they work hard and remain loyal. Like most buffoons that are still mired in the industrial age you actually think thats true. Well it is the information age and has been for a while now. People need to adapt to a new way of thinking.

No company promises to "take care" of its employees and statements like that make me doubt not only your claim to owning stocks but to ever having held a job. Companies are not mommies, much as you seem to need them to be. At some point we are all required to grow up and grow a pair and any shareholder who doesn't understand and appreciate the fact that mgmt.'s job is to maximize the company's value and profitability on behalf of all shareholders is a fool or a liar.

All companies do it. You must have never held a job in your life if you dont remember the company promises. Then they downsize and tell you that you now have to take a pay cut and your terminated co-workers responsibilities. The next step is you get to train some guys in the Philippines on what you do. After that they fire you and wish you good luck. However, at least they were loyal to you right?

Thats why I invest in companies that value their employees.Private equity firms are the way to go. The end game is they will be the ones still standing when the general population wakes up.

You are correct! I have never worked for anyone but myself but I have owned a few companies and employed hundreds of workers and never did I (nor would I) promise to take care of any of them. We always had a financial arrangement: they worked and I paid them.
If they moved on to another job or to start their own company I never whined that they promised to take care of me and if I let them go I certainly hope they didn't whine as you do.
Stop trying to impress me with claims of owning businesses. You know good and well that lemonade stand was your best, first, and last foray into the business arena.

Stop trying to impress me with claims of owning businesses. You know good and well that lemonade stand was your best, first, and last foray into the business arena.

:lmao:
Your jealousy comes through loud and clear. Here's a tip: just because you are incapable doesn't mean everyone is.

Your jealousy comes through loud and clear. Here's a tip: just because you are incapable doesn't mean everyone is.
No one is jealous of a lemonade stand. You simply have to do better than that. :rofl:

In Econ 303 we learn how the GOP purposely flooded the market with illegal workers .

very very stupid even more than usual since it is GOP that wants to close borders and Democrats who get the immigrant amnesty vote. Total fool liberal with no shame.

Oh today they want to close the borders? That's your other problem. No long term memory. I'm reading your replies and other right wing replies and I don't even know where to begin with you schmucks. You are wrong on every topic and every level. You only know half the story every fucking time. I'm not going to explain to you the other half because you don't want to know. As for Econ 202 you FAIL!

How does capitalism force corporations to provide "the best" jobs or go bankrupt?

if you don't have the best jobs your employees go to whoever has the best jobs.

Isn't learning the basics the most fun ever?

See again you would be right if you were in Econ 101.

In Econ 202 you learn there aren't enough jobs and when the market is flooded with worker/labor wages go down.

In Econ 303 we learn how the GOP purposely flooded the market with illegal workers while simultaniously shipping millions of good paying jobs overseas. See, you can learn all the rules of capitalism my friend but what you don't understand is the rich don't always play by the rules.

That's why we need government to protect us from them. You idiots act like you don't know class warfare exists. Maybe you learn that in Econ 404. I don't remember where I learned all this stuff but it is clear you are clueless.

Obviously you have never passed an ECON course in your life. Typical whiny, sniveling lib.

The rich love fools like you. While you think they are playing by the rules you learned in your Econ class, while you sit here and quote what you learned in Econ, they're fucking you and me both you fucking idiots.

In Econ 303 we learn how the GOP purposely flooded the market with illegal workers .

very very stupid even more than usual since it is GOP that wants to close borders and Democrats who get the immigrant amnesty vote. Total fool liberal with no shame.

Lets see what us liberals were telling you middle class conservatives back in 2006 but remember back then the Bush team was turning a blind eye to illegal workers. In fact McCain said they were doing jobs American's wouldn't do and Mitt had an illegal working for him.

See what I mean about no long term memory? You guys also have selective memory. Thank god for the internet.

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

- See more at: Reclaiming the Issues It s an Illegal Employer Problem Thom Hartmann - News info from the 1 progressive radio show

You idiots act like you don't know class warfare exists.
It exists to liberal Marxists only! In reality capitalism prevents it which explains why even poor Americas are rich compared to the poor in liberal non capitalist countries.

China just switched to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of poverty on earth. Guess which class is poor? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Not so anymore. You're talking about upward mobility. Turns out, we aren't number one in that anymore. 20 years ago any citizen from any other country would gladly move to the US. Today, people in Seattle aren't doing as good as people in Vancouver, and many other places around the world.

But you right wingers have been brainwashed and didn't see the middle class disappearing.

OR, now that you will admit it, you'll blame Obama, instead of blaming Reagan, Bush and the GOP for destroying the middle class. It's so obvious. Corporations are always looking to cut costs. American workers are the most expensive in the world. Yes I took Econ 101. Did you?

Higher wages means more union dollars much of which ends up in the hands of Democrats.

Unions are very important to the Democratic party and the Democratic party is very important to unions.

Who lobbies for workers besides unions?

This is why the GOP wants to destroy unions. They will take down the Democrats if there are no more unions.

Unions DO NOT LOBBY FOR WORKERS. They lobby for the Unions.

There is a difference.

Thats not true. Some unions are crappy POS. Others do work for their members. I worked at a place that was union and there was a running joke that the fastest way to get into management was to be the union rep. My wifes nurse union gets them anything they want.

And people that aren't in unions are so jealous.

More of your ridiculous, unfounded claims. It seems you have the liberal disease ... you are able to hear only the little voices in your own head.

Those little voices in my head tell me you are full of shit and wrong. I like those voices.

By the way, this is why I stopped talking politics. I realized you can't talk any sense into anyone who believes an invisible man cares about them and sends your enemies to hell. Do you believe in god? Then that explains a lot. That's why you think I have evil voices in my head. Do you have angels talking to you? Fucking creeps. LOL

Shut the fuck up, Donnie.

big-lebowski-1.jpg

You idiots act like you don't know class warfare exists.
It exists to liberal Marxists only! In reality capitalism prevents it which explains why even poor Americas are rich compared to the poor in liberal non capitalist countries.

China just switched to capitalism and instantly eliminated 40% of poverty on earth. Guess which class is poor? See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Not so anymore. You're talking about upward mobility. Turns out, we aren't number one in that anymore. 20 years ago any citizen from any other country would gladly move to the US. Today, people in Seattle aren't doing as good as people in Vancouver, and many other places around the world.

But you right wingers have been brainwashed and didn't see the middle class disappearing.

OR, now that you will admit it, you'll blame Obama, instead of blaming Reagan, Bush and the GOP for destroying the middle class. It's so obvious. Corporations are always looking to cut costs. American workers are the most expensive in the world. Yes I took Econ 101. Did you?

^ That's the Progress progressive have been clamoring for!

Forum List

Back