Why Palin isn't doing interviews

Sarah Palin is not available for interviews today, and few, if any, in the near future because she is too busy taking a crash course in foreign policy courtesy of the Bush administration.

Basically, she doesn't know a thing about foreign policy and they do not want that fact to be exposed. They are keeping the press away from her until she has been properly indoctrinated to the Bush point of view.

I knew it would be John McSame, but now it's going to be Sarah "The Bush clone" Palin as well.

Looks like you two eager beavers will jsut have to wait a while and continue with your wild speculations. Did you hear that she messed up on the communter center in Wasilla ?

Sarah Palin is not available for interviews today, and few, if any, in the near future because she is too busy taking a crash course in foreign policy courtesy of the Bush administration.

Basically, she doesn't know a thing about foreign policy and they do not want that fact to be exposed. They are keeping the press away from her until she has been properly indoctrinated to the Bush point of view.

I knew it would be John McSame, but now it's going to be Sarah "The Bush clone" Palin as well.

Obama has been the most unavailable (to the press) candidate for US President since only gawd knows when. Don't believe me? Even the European press has commented upon this blanket of protection around the new messiah.

Obama has been the most unavailable (to the press) candidate for US President since only gawd knows when. Don't believe me? Even the European press has commented upon this blanket of protection around the new messiah.

Liar, liar, liar.....

Obama is on OReilly this week.

When are Palin or McCain going on Olbermann?

Forum List

Back