Why Palestinians don't just leave Gaza?? Difficul to do!

Very mixed up aren't you dildo as I am not living in Israel, nor am I a Jew.

But do explain why a medical journal is involving itself in politics and allowing LIES to be published.

From your link we see this

"The report did chide the authors for not being more open about affiliations with organisations that might have had a stake in the “situation in Gaza”, something The Lancet editors were recommended to rectify in due course.

Some language was also taken to task – that a mere 5 percent of Israeli academics who had pleaded with the government to halt aggression in Gaza implied that “the rest” were “complicit in the massacre and destruction of Gaza” was deemed extreme."

Seems it was done for purely anti Israeli reasons and not for medical ones ...............
That's your opinion. You have a right to have one.

I did I provided a link...........................
You didn't provide shit!

Is that like your claim that the Israelis are using poison gas to kill thousands of arab muslims ?
No, that's your claim.

Keep telling you I am not an Israeli..................seems that you don't understand English
You're an Israeli bitch! Same thing.

Look again

Nope that is what you claimed when asked to show the Israelis using poison gas to kill the arab muslims, and you posted a video of crowd control using tear gas.

I am no ones bitch, unlike you who presents like a bitch on heat all the time.

Very mixed up aren't you dildo as I am not living in Israel, nor am I a Jew.

But do explain why a medical journal is involving itself in politics and allowing LIES to be published.

From your link we see this

"The report did chide the authors for not being more open about affiliations with organisations that might have had a stake in the “situation in Gaza”, something The Lancet editors were recommended to rectify in due course.

Some language was also taken to task – that a mere 5 percent of Israeli academics who had pleaded with the government to halt aggression in Gaza implied that “the rest” were “complicit in the massacre and destruction of Gaza” was deemed extreme."

Seems it was done for purely anti Israeli reasons and not for medical ones ...............
That's your opinion. You have a right to have one.

Yes I do and I base it on the facts that I can see, which in this case shows the people who wrote the peace were heavily biased against Israel.

Look again

Nope that is what you claimed when asked to show the Israelis using poison gas to kill the arab muslims, and you posted a video of crowd control using tear gas.

I am no ones bitch, unlike you who presents like a bitch on heat all the time.
The only problem with that is, I didn't claim that.

Forum List

Back