Why Over Half of Prince’s Estate Will Go to the Government

So if you have a spouse, they dont take the death tax? Why on earth would a filthy rich person need a spouse? Why bother?

Don't you get it.....it isn't his money......it belongs to the government........try to get that straight....in fact...you belong to the government too...so why wouldn't everything you have belong to them.........

This is the way the left thinks..........

Im not a fan of Prince but this is wrong on so many levels
Why Over Half of Prince's Estate Will Go to the Government
All the money in the world isn't gonna bring this brilliant brother back to life. And it was very foolish on his part not only not to have a will but also not have in place provisions for his wealth after he's gone. And from the looks of his family, god bless em all......huge amounts of money would somehow corrupt what appears to be siblings who have led humble minimal lives....money after all is the root of all evil and if know Prince...he's proboally okay with his money going into a system, ie the federal gov...where fat lazy good for nothing conservatives can enjoy that money doing absolutely nothing but sit on their ass for the last 2 years.

I don't quite understand what is wrong with this.

What makes any tax right or wrong?

Nobody likes paying taxes- but I can certainly say paying taxes after I have died is the least painful way I can think of.

LOLOLOL......one would think as Prince faces his creator and master, ie the Lord himself....the last thing on his mind is how much money the tax man is getting down here.....only stupid white greedy fucks would stress shit like dat.....I guess that eye of the needle verse in the bible, they've all over looked, eh?

His siblings who no doubt would appreciate anything at this point, isn't stressing it either. What bothers me, are these greedy jew lawyers who in the end, minus Uncle Sam, are the real winners in all this, that's the shit mf's need to be talking about....10 lawyers on this shit....10 greedy mf's who are gonna milk this family down to the white meat!!

It appears that Prince was a very stupid and negligent man, not going to an attorney to plan his estate, who would have avoided probate and estate taxes by setting up a revocable trust, with Prince as trustee, and whoever he wanted as beneficiaries. Now the money will go to the government, and the government's plan for where the money will go will be implemented, regardless of what Prince would have wanted.

The quotation is, "The love of money is the root of all evil." Money is just another human invention, benign in itself. Intention is all. When materialism replaces compassion, humanity is demeaned.

Nobody likes paying taxes- but I can certainly say paying taxes after I have died is the least painful way I can think of.
What's to understand? Some people would rather their family gets what they earned, not the government. In fact, I'm sure most people fall into that category. Not everyone is like you, hard to believe I know.

What's to understand? Some people would rather their family gets what they earned, not the government. In fact, I'm sure most people fall into that category. Not everyone is like you, hard to believe I know.

Clearly Prince didn't care that much about what his family got since he didn't bother to have a will or take any steps to ensure that they got anything.

But that isn't really my point.

Why do you think that an inheritance tax is wrong- but an income tax or a sales tax is okay?

An income tax taxes the person who has earned the money. A sales tax taxes the person who has the money.
An inheritance tax doesn't tax any living person- doesn't take money away from anyone- they just get less of what wasn't theirs to begin with.

I can understand your opposition if you are someone who doesn't believe any of us should pay any taxes whatsoever. But if you understand that we have to pay for our government through taxes- why do you think that an inheritance tax is wrong- but an income tax is okay?

A solid will and trust would have made a big difference.

A couple of visits to a good estate planning attorney and poof!

He had poor professional guidance.

Or maybe he just didn't care?

He had no children- he just may not have cared who got his money once he died.

A solid will and trust would have made a big difference.

A couple of visits to a good estate planning attorney and poof!

He had poor professional guidance.

Or maybe he just didn't care?

He had no children- he just may not have cared who got his money once he died.
Yeah, could be. Or he thought he was immortal, as many under 60 seem to think.

Why do you think that an inheritance tax is wrong- but an income tax or a sales tax is okay?
I explained it above. The wealth is what you have after paying all your taxes. The government confiscating even more out of pure greed, especially at such a vulnerable horrible time is inhuman. But they are bloodsuckers after all.

Clearly Prince didn't care that much about what his family got since he didn't bother to have a will or take any steps to ensure that they got anything.

But that isn't really my point.

An income tax taxes the person who has earned the money. A sales tax taxes the person who has the money.
An inheritance tax doesn't tax any living person- doesn't take money away from anyone- they just get less of what wasn't theirs to begin with.

I can understand your opposition if you are someone who doesn't believe any of us should pay any taxes whatsoever. But if you understand that we have to pay for our government through taxes- why do you think that an inheritance tax is wrong- but an income tax is okay?

The money still belongs to the individual who earned it...not the government.....and they should have their desire for who gets it obeyed. We should have a flat tax......that covers earning money.....

Besides...taxes were already paid on the money........at his tax rate he probably paid 50% on that money when he earned it.....as Dennis Miller points out.....then the government wants another 50% of whats left when you die........that is just insane...

New Topics

Forum List

Back