Why oh why do I never learn?

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

:blowup:

:(

There's definately not enough sex in your Saturday routine.

:eusa_shhh:

PM me

ONe thing good about grocery shopping in FL is that women would come shopping in bikini's. :D
I kept just shopping and never putting anything in the cart.

Saturdays is full with weekend-shoppers.
Mondays is full with people who forgot or delayed shopping on Weekend.
Tuesdays is the best day for shopping.

ONe thing good about grocery shopping in FL is that women would come shopping in bikini's. :D

The best deals are found on Sundays and Wednesdays for most stores because that's often when the shipments come in, particularly for the deli dept.

The best deals are found on Sundays and Wednesdays for most stores because that's often when the shipments come in, particularly for the deli dept.

Sundays is closed.
I buy only things that have a fixed price, like Spaghetti, almonds, milk, dreid fruits, canned tuna and so on.

Meat I buy from the local slaughterhouse, they have a cooled shopping building where they sell packaged meat. In that building is also a service-man who sells you stuff which isn't packaged like liver. Not much people go there, so you will be serviced very quickly. I buy once in a month or so and stockpile it in the freezer.

Sundays is closed.
I buy only things that have a fixed price, like Spaghetti, almonds, milk, dreid fruits, canned tuna and so on.

Meat I buy from the local slaughterhouse, they have a cooled shopping building where they sell packaged meat. In that building is also a service-man who sells you stuff which isn't packaged like liver. Not much people go there, so you will be serviced very quickly. I buy once in a month or so and stockpile it in the freezer.

Where do you live ekrem?

If tuesday isn't the first day of the month, or the Friday paydays. I like these 24 hr. stores. And I use my Safeway online occassionally. I don't like being tied down to a delivery boy that will be here sometime between noon and 5pm.

Not here at Krogers. That is senior discount day. 2 oldsters will foul up and entire aisle.

Sundays is closed.

Darting around to several stores is a luxury for me, but if it is for a party, then I go get the best breads, cheeses, meat cuts, etc. from various stores. Since Walmart moved in, I have lost 2 great butcher shops. You are lucky to have such good service at your finger tips.

Would you explain how "fixed prices," vary from regular prices?? :)

Last edited:
Where do you live ekrem?

Since 3rd January, I have moved my official place of residence permanently to Germany.
Before that, I worked for Sanko for about 4 years, which is a multi-sector corporation. One of the daughter companies was a joint-venture between Sanko and Ytong (German company), this jv's core business was in construction material with the production facilities in Turkey and the target markets in Mid-Europe and Middle-East.
Since summer 2010 I was virtually outsourced by Sanko to Ytong to the Mid-Europe business and stayed already virtually permanently in Germany.

I have cancelled that job (my first job after education), and will officially begin my new job in mid-February in the small start-up company of my oldest brother who lives in Germany, and unlike the first job my new job meets approximately my education-area (electro technology). It goes into the direction of Software coding and Software testing.

I was born and raised in Germany. After education I moved to Turkey together with my mother and my 2nd oldest brother. Then I began to work for Sanko.

And till age of 18 I had dual passports, but at age 18 I had to make a choice in-front of the law-giver and gave-up my German passport.
I have lived in best of both Christian and Muslim worlds and therefore consider myself a man of world-format.
My bank account could be bigger though. :razz:
What else is there to say? I smoke cigarettes, don't drink alcohol and before I moved to Turkey I made use of conscription-relaxation and payed about 6.000 € to Turkish State so my 18 month conscription time is reduced to 1 month.
That 1 month conscription time was in the town of Burdur, very close to renowned bathing resort of Kemer on South Coast of Turkey. It wasn't really Army, nice thermal baths also in the province.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back