Why oh why do I never learn?

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

:blowup:
thats why i go to meijer after midnight

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

Deja Vu
i coulda swore i read this OP by someone else not all too long ago

LOL
'

I used to shop at the one you go to everytime I was in your town.

Meijer was started in Michigan too! I love the store, just need to go when nobody is there lol.

Oh, and I see PARENTS picking their kids up from school in their jammy bottoms, slippers, et al.................

Meijer was started in Michigan too! I love the store, just need to go when nobody is there lol.

Oh, and I see PARENTS picking their kids up from school in their jammy bottoms, slippers, et al.................

Makes you wonder why kids run around with their undershorts showing and the crotch of the pants at their knees doesn't it?
:D

I live near the junior high school. You DON'T want to see how the parents are dressed when they meet their kids after school in late spring and early autumn.

There are more rolls waiting around the parking lot than there are in a Pillsbury outlet store.

I have unlearned everything I have ever learned in my entire life, and then forgot I unlearned it.

This is my Zen thesis.

Suck it up.

So EZ, when your cart disappears, the stuff from your cart is gone and other stuff has appeared, you will know why.

:lol:

So EZ, when your cart disappears, the stuff from your cart is gone and other stuff has appeared, you will know why.

:lol:

Good, maybe they will pay my grocery bill too.

$130 bills yesterday..................:eek:

This may make you feel better: try shopping at one of the 24-hour supermarkets, like 3 in the morning, and the only ones there with you will be wearing pajama bottoms, and doing the thorazine shuffle, muttering to themselves things like 'they ain't got no yoo-hoo, and mayor bloomberg, he don't care...'
Never ever shop at 'normal hours', particularly weekends. Shop in the later evening, or REAL early morning if you can. I liked it when I worked nights and go to my local Woodman's and have me, the stockers and maybe 5 other night shifters in a store that could hold 4000 customers at one time. Very relaxing. And not all were muttering to themselves, or wearing pajama bottoms. Just some.

You know what really annoys the crap out of me?

Putting displays in the aisles such that you cannot reach the products you are trying to get at.

Periodically I passive-agressively knock one down and the products they're trying to shove in my face scatter all over the aisles.

I do this as my quiet way of alerting the management that yes in fact we DO NEED the aisles to get our carts around.

My apolgies to you workers who have to clear up after my sotto voce method for expressing my vexation.

But managment?

If you need more shelving space then by GOD expand the store.

We shoppers ought not have to make our way around these commercial obstacles your suppliers are putting in our way.

Last edited:
Christ, you guys are simpletons if you don't see this... Send someone else to the grocery store.

Christ, you guys are simpletons if you don't see this... Send someone else to the grocery store.

The real lesson is not to shop the day before a big holiday / event.

With the playoffs today, everybody ran to the store yesterday to stock up on tasty treats for the sports fan elites.

I'm with DC. I'd rather select my own meats, poultry, fish and produce.

Forum List

Back