Why oh why do I never learn?

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

:blowup:

While they are being oblivious to the world and rude beyond measure as they block the aisle so no one else may pass... roll their cart to a different aisle. :lol::lol::lol:

I just put random small shit in their cart.

KY Jelly, can of cat food, etc.

To get through the aisles, do you put the KY in the cart or on the cart?

You too, huh? :lol: I usually go for expensive shit. :eusa_angel:

I do small, unassuming stuff. More likely to slip by them at checkout.

Clearly, it needs careful planning - if it's a full cart, then I like to add value to the shopping by dumping in some carefully considered, expensive shit.... things can be expensive without being overtly large.

Oh, and sometimes, it's fun just to swap stuff around. Like take out a cheap shampoo and replace it with the most expensive one. If you're sneaky, you can get several times 'exchanged' for the same person.

And you slip in the box of condoms if he has a Roman collar???

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

While they are being oblivious to the world and rude beyond measure as they block the aisle so no one else may pass... roll their cart to a different aisle. :lol::lol::lol:

It's really more fun if you take something out.

You then get to imagine that it was the one thing they really needed, and they had to spend time and gas to make a second trip.

I just come along with my cart and ram mine into theirs, and if ramming it doesn't get it off to the side enough, I move it by hand. Most people will act all like... "oh, I'm sorry, was my cart blocking the isle?" "No, dumb shit, not after I got done ramming into it." Wise up, moron.

I do small, unassuming stuff. More likely to slip by them at checkout.

Clearly, it needs careful planning - if it's a full cart, then I like to add value to the shopping by dumping in some carefully considered, expensive shit.... things can be expensive without being overtly large.

Oh, and sometimes, it's fun just to swap stuff around. Like take out a cheap shampoo and replace it with the most expensive one. If you're sneaky, you can get several times 'exchanged' for the same person.

There's a mean streak in you isn't it?

The is news to you? :eusa_eh:

You too, huh? :lol: I usually go for expensive shit. :eusa_angel:

What is even funner is if you replace their cart with someone elses. Especially if the carts have kids in them :eusa_angel:

It's really more fun if you take something out.

You then get to imagine that it was the one thing they really needed, and they had to spend time and gas to make a second trip.

yea taking stuff out is the head fuck

Sounds like seniors day at Krogers here. Tuesday I believe that is.

When I see that, I grab several items and put them in the idiot's cart. I usually pick the 20 dollar bottle of extra virgin olive oil or the super fancy 10 dollar exotic fruit jam.

This may make you feel better: try shopping at one of the 24-hour supermarkets, like 3 in the morning, and the only ones there with you will be wearing pajama bottoms, and doing the thorazine shuffle, muttering to themselves things like 'they ain't got no yoo-hoo, and mayor bloomberg, he don't care...'

interestingly, i've never run into anyone wearing just pajama bottoms at a 24 hour supermarket. not in nyc or anywhere else.

points for creativity, though and extra credit for making it a political hack thing. :thup:

I see ppl in pajama bottoms all the time...

I'll venture a guess you never shop at Walmart, though...that's where they're found, lol.

I guess I should have read the whole thread first, huh?
If you can get away with bending down near the cart, a push pin in one of the front wheels could be fun to watch.

This may make you feel better: try shopping at one of the 24-hour supermarkets, like 3 in the morning, and the only ones there with you will be wearing pajama bottoms, and doing the thorazine shuffle, muttering to themselves things like 'they ain't got no yoo-hoo, and mayor bloomberg, he don't care...'

interestingly, i've never run into anyone wearing just pajama bottoms at a 24 hour supermarket. not in nyc or anywhere else.

points for creativity, though and extra credit for making it a political hack thing. :thup:

I'll venture a guess you never shop at Walmart, though...that's where they're found, lol.

I've seen people in PJ's and bathrobes in my local supermarket on Sunday mornings.

And the cashiers don't even blink.

Naw, it's a pretty common occurrence anymore.

I've been tempted to run to the store in my nightgown w/boots and a big coat, or my pj bottoms...but I've managed to curb the impulse so far. I have fed horses in my nightgown, but generally nobody sees me.

Get one of these
display.jpg

ONe thing good about grocery shopping in FL is that women would come shopping in bikini's. :D
I kept just shopping and never putting anything in the cart.

New Topics

Forum List

Back