Why oh why do I never learn?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

:blowup:

Every Saturday I have my routine, go to the gym to work out, and then go grocery shopping at Meijer.

HOLY FREAKING $HIT-today was more crowded than usual with every a$$hole known to mankind there.

Seriously, you leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while trying to figure out which ranch dressing has more calories in it for your fat ass? Do you not see the 8 other people with carts trying to get by you? And this in in every aisle,,,,,,God forbid you move your cart over so others can get by you.

Don't they know how much rep you have and show you some sort of deference?

Don't they know how much rep you have and show you some sort of deference?

Yeah, you would think so, right?

This may make you feel better: try shopping at one of the 24-hour supermarkets, like 3 in the morning, and the only ones there with you will be wearing pajama bottoms, and doing the thorazine shuffle, muttering to themselves things like 'they ain't got no yoo-hoo, and mayor bloomberg, he don't care...'

While they are being oblivious to the world and rude beyond measure as they block the aisle so no one else may pass... roll their cart to a different aisle. :lol::lol::lol:

Go to the gym.... to work out..... is there another reason to go? :eusa_eh:

While they are being oblivious to the world and rude beyond measure as they block the aisle so no one else may pass... roll their cart to a different aisle. :lol::lol::lol:

I just put random small shit in their cart.

KY Jelly, can of cat food, etc.

More snow is due EZ. Knock the cart to the side! Don't be shy about it. That look in your eye.... Use it to your advantage, just don't over do it and make them pee their pants. ;):lol:

You too, huh? :lol: I usually go for expensive shit. :eusa_angel:

Ranch dressing gets me in a pissy mood too - or is it the low-fat blue cheese? I'm not sure which salad dressing gets me in a pissy mood. Next time I go to the grocery store with Mrs. BBD, I'm going to stand in that aisle until I can figure it out. If I can figure out the source of anger coming from the salad dressings, I'll be the most cheerful SOB in the State of Illinois.

This may make you feel better: try shopping at one of the 24-hour supermarkets, like 3 in the morning, and the only ones there with you will be wearing pajama bottoms, and doing the thorazine shuffle, muttering to themselves things like 'they ain't got no yoo-hoo, and mayor bloomberg, he don't care...'

interestingly, i've never run into anyone wearing just pajama bottoms at a 24 hour supermarket. not in nyc or anywhere else.

points for creativity, though and extra credit for making it a political hack thing. :thup:

Ranch dressing gets me in a pissy mood too - or is it the low-fat blue cheese? I'm not sure which salad dressing gets me in a pissy mood. Next time I go to the grocery store with Mrs. BBD, I'm going to stand in that aisle until I can figure it out. If I can figure out the source of anger coming from the salad dressings, I'll be the most cheerful SOB in the State of Illinois.

don't forget to leave your cart in the middle of the aisle while contemplating. :D

I do small, unassuming stuff. More likely to slip by them at checkout.

Clearly, it needs careful planning - if it's a full cart, then I like to add value to the shopping by dumping in some carefully considered, expensive shit.... things can be expensive without being overtly large.

Oh, and sometimes, it's fun just to swap stuff around. Like take out a cheap shampoo and replace it with the most expensive one. If you're sneaky, you can get several times 'exchanged' for the same person.

Of course. Just ask those freaks who go just to hang out around the hot tub.

she could go to look hot at the juice bar maybe. ;)

Last edited:

I do small, unassuming stuff. More likely to slip by them at checkout.

Clearly, it needs careful planning - if it's a full cart, then I like to add value to the shopping by dumping in some carefully considered, expensive shit.... things can be expensive without being overtly large.

Oh, and sometimes, it's fun just to swap stuff around. Like take out a cheap shampoo and replace it with the most expensive one. If you're sneaky, you can get several times 'exchanged' for the same person.

There's a mean streak in you isn't it?

I've been going at around 7 Saturday morning. It's not bad at IGA at that time.

interestingly, i've never run into anyone wearing just pajama bottoms at a 24 hour supermarket. not in nyc or anywhere else.

points for creativity, though and extra credit for making it a political hack thing. :thup:

So, which part did you take personally, the pajama bottoms, the thorazine shuffle, or the political thing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back