Why Obamots Need Repulican Candidates NOW!!

Um......you do realize

The candidates the Repubs are running now are worse than McCain/Palin

Right?

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, I don't accept the opinions of Wonky Partisan Maher Parrots as facts.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem in telling us which candidate is better than McCain was in 2008

No, I wouldn't, especially since I did not vote for McCain, but everyone who might be a candidate has not announced and I don't really see the point of discussing "better candidates" now.

But if you insist (I hate being so wishy-washy, and I know how eager you must be to parrot Maher's Partisan Denigration of All Republicans), I believe Cain (who has announced) or Huntsman (who is likely to announce) would be excellent Republican candidates.

Sustaining the smoke and mirrors necessary to make the Obama Administration appear anything except an Amature Three Ring Circus is becomming impossible without the diversion.

Discuss.

Discuss? It has to be something that makes sense to normal people. Many times, right wing "code" doesn't make sense. Not even to right wingers.

Sustaining the smoke and mirrors necessary to make the Obama Administration appear anything except an Amature Three Ring Circus is becomming impossible without the diversion.

Discuss.

Discuss? It has to be something that makes sense to normal people. Many times, right wing "code" doesn't make sense. Not even to right wingers.

For being an idiot, you seem to know a lot about normal people.

Obama is all that and he still defeated the best available Republican candidate by a two to one margin. Based on the pathetic candidates available from the GOP, he will do it again

Um.....you do realise:

McCain/Palin might not be the Repub candidates AGAIN...

Right?

No, he doesn't. He's one of the dough headed leaders of the obama ass kissing brigade, and he believes that the millions of people that had stars in their eyes, glitter in their hair and a tingle up their leg that voted for the kenyan in anticipation of that "hope and change," are just going to blindly vote for him again, even though they now realize they've been FUCKED by their once beloved messiah.

I've never seen such hate and anger come out of one person. You really and truly need help.

Democrats are not sweating anything. Believe me. Republicans are offering up a motley group of choices to run against President Obama. It's fun to laugh about them. Especially Donald Trump.

Democrats also said that about the 2010 elections. How did that work out for you?

Um.....you do realise:

McCain/Palin might not be the Repub candidates AGAIN...

Right?

No, he doesn't. He's one of the dough headed leaders of the obama ass kissing brigade, and he believes that the millions of people that had stars in their eyes, glitter in their hair and a tingle up their leg that voted for the kenyan in anticipation of that "hope and change," are just going to blindly vote for him again, even though they now realize they've been FUCKED by their once beloved messiah.

I've never seen such hate and anger come out of one person. You really and truly need help.

Why don't you "give him some help?'

I'm sure you're quite capable....:cool:

Last edited:
Democrats are not sweating anything. Believe me. Republicans are offering up a motley group of choices to run against President Obama. It's fun to laugh about them. Especially Donald Trump.

Not Sweating:

President Obama encouraged attendees to vote early, mentioning that the Board of Elections is nearby and is open for early voting: “There is early voting just a few blocks from here, so you can go right after this rally if you haven’t voted. Because if everyone who fought for change in 2008 shows up to vote in 2010, we will win this election, I’m confident that we will.’’

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com Obama and Biden: Quotes from rally at Cleveland State University October 31 - Cleveland Elections 2010 | Examiner.com

Sorry, I don't accept the opinions of Wonky Partisan Maher Parrots as facts.

Well then I'm sure you would have no problem in telling us which candidate is better than McCain was in 2008

No, I wouldn't, especially since I did not vote for McCain, but everyone who might be a candidate has not announced and I don't really see the point of discussing "better candidates" now.

But if you insist (I hate being so wishy-washy, and I know how eager you must be to parrot Maher's Partisan Denigration of All Republicans), I believe Cain (who has announced) or Huntsman (who is likely to announce) would be excellent Republican candidates.

Wow...I'm impressed

You actually showed some balls and named someone you actually like. Most steadfastly refuse to do so.

I'm not going to knock either Cain or Huntsman but what makes you think they have better chances of winning than well known war hero, 25 year Senator John McCain?

Wow...I'm impressed

You actually showed some balls and named someone you actually like. Most steadfastly refuse to do so.

I'm not going to knock either Cain or Huntsman but what makes you think they have better chances of winning than well known war hero, 25 year Senator John McCain?

I could also name some Dems: After all, Obama admitted his role in the Dem losses in 2010.

McCain's has a major weakness: He's been part of the failed system for the past 30 years.

Niether Cain or Huntsman carry this baggage

Niether does Heath Schuler

Wow...I'm impressed

I could also name some Dems: After all, Obama admitted his role in the Dem losses in 2010.

McCain's has a major weakness: He's been part of the failed system for the past 30 years.

Heath Shuler is a failed Quarterback and is hated in Washington

If Jack Kemp. who was actually a very good quarterback and successful politician couldn't do it....how could Shuler?

Wow, turn up the wingnut volume some more, why dontcha.
Wow, pull your head out of your ass why don'tcha...

Getting a negrep from you for what I said actually makes me kinda happy. It shows how it's really getting to dumb wingnuts such as yourself that the Prez isn't crashing and burning like you all claim he is and the so-called "solutions" put forth by your heroes aren't playing well in Peoria.

I'm looking forward to Nov. 2012 that much more.

:D

I calmly and explicitly stated the facts about osama, er, obama, and you insulted me. You earned a neg for insulting me without one bit of effort made to dispute a damn thing I said... moron.

osama, oops... obama, already has crashed and burned.

Last edited:
It is all mostly moot anyway

With all the top potential Republicans choosing not to run....Romney wins by default

Discuss.

Is that the best you can do? Obama doesn't need GOP candidates. I don't think he'd be disappointed if the GOP didn't run anyone. As for smoke and mirrors, you need to look into the GOP mirror.

Discuss.

Is that the best you can do? Obama doesn't need GOP candidates. I don't think he'd be disappointed if the GOP didn't run anyone. As for smoke and mirrors, you need to look into the GOP mirror.

I thought the OP was pretty good.

You don't think 133 responses is OK?

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed that your response excluded the List of Obama Accomplishments. There's probably at least ONE for every year he's been in office....erm.....right?

I mean HELL, he must have wracked his brain for DAYS to figure out that blowing Osama's brains out wasn't a bad idea....

Discuss.

I thought the OP was pretty good.

You don't think 133 responses is OK?

Frankly, I'm a little disappointed that your response excluded the List of Obama Accomplishments. There's probably at least ONE for every year he's been in office....erm.....right?

I mean HELL, he must have wracked his brain for DAYS to figure out that blowing Osama's brains out wasn't a bad idea....

It seems that it really pizzes you off that Obama is the POTUS on whose watch OBL was killed. If it does, GOOD!

As for 133 responses, the OP's is not the first wrongheaded OP to get a lot of responses.

Wow, pull your head out of your ass why don'tcha...

Getting a negrep from you for what I said actually makes me kinda happy. It shows how it's really getting to dumb wingnuts such as yourself that the Prez isn't crashing and burning like you all claim he is and the so-called "solutions" put forth by your heroes aren't playing well in Peoria.

I'm looking forward to Nov. 2012 that much more.

:D

I calmly and explicitly stated the facts about osama, er, obama, and you insulted me. You earned a neg for insulting me without one bit of effort made to dispute a damn thing I said... moron.

osama, oops... obama, already has crashed and burned.

Uh huh. Of course. Keep ranting, we'll keep laughing.

:lol:

Wow...I'm impressed

Heath Shuler is a failed Quarterback and is hated in Washington

If Jack Kemp. who was actually a very good quarterback and successful politician couldn't do it....how could Shuler?

I wish you'd occasionally support an opinion with some smidgeon of reasoning.

I'm not going to compare Heath Schuler with ever failed Dem Candidate for the past 100 years.

But, being "Hated in Washington" (link?) is why I like him.

Why don't you "give him some help?'

I'm sure you're quite capable....:cool:

Why don't you go chase yourself???

Forum List

Back