Why Obama's connection to Wright is troubling

well asswipe YOU can't provide me with an unedited version of him saying it.. so without the context of what he's saying how the fuck would I know what he meant? is he repeating something someone else said and in the next second refuting it? is he himself saying he believes it? I wouldn't know UNLESS I hear the tape unedited...unlike you, I won't make a snap judgement based on a snippet that someone cobbled together to give the result they were looking for.

if you can provide the statement in it's entirety I'll gladly try to tell you what I THINK he means. Until then... you're just being a stupid fuck.

again we provided you with what we provided you. Want more? go get it your own damn self. What is this shit with you smarmey little school girls bossing everybody around, I heard his voice and his words he precisely said "Jewish doctors injected black babies with the aids virus" Now if your are too goddamn stupid to put that into context for me I can't help you. You need to go water the mulberry bush. Fuck Face.

During college, Obama disapproved of what he called other “half-breeds” who gravitated toward whites instead of blacks. And yet after college, he once fell in love with a white woman, only to push her away when he concluded he would have to assimilate into her world, not the other way around. He later married a black woman.

There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

“To admit our doubt and confusion to whites, to open up our psyches to general examination by those who had caused so much of the damage in the first place, seemed ludicrous, itself an expression of self-hatred,” he wrote.

The emotion between the races could never be pure,” he laments in “Dreams.” “Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”

“That hate hadn't gone away,” he wrote, blaming “white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.”

He wrote in “Dreams” that the revelation caused “ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House ******.”

These are from the Examiner article...
You can start showing context for these comments, I will provide more tommorow for you if you would like?

Welcome to growing up biracial in America. Funny that you'll explain away McCain's comments, but not Obamas.

well asswipe YOU can't provide me with an unedited version of him saying it.. so without the context of what he's saying how the fuck would I know what he meant? is he repeating something someone else said and in the next second refuting it? is he himself saying he believes it? I wouldn't know UNLESS I hear the tape unedited...unlike you, I won't make a snap judgement based on a snippet that someone cobbled together to give the result they were looking for.

if you can provide the statement in it's entirety I'll gladly try to tell you what I THINK he means. Until then... you're just being a stupid fuck.

your claim was that you supposedly read the fucking book. Right fuck face?

During college, Obama disapproved of what he called other “half-breeds” who gravitated toward whites instead of blacks. And yet after college, he once fell in love with a white woman, only to push her away when he concluded he would have to assimilate into her world, not the other way around. He later married a black woman.

There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

“To admit our doubt and confusion to whites, to open up our psyches to general examination by those who had caused so much of the damage in the first place, seemed ludicrous, itself an expression of self-hatred,” he wrote.

The emotion between the races could never be pure,” he laments in “Dreams.” “Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”

“That hate hadn't gone away,” he wrote, blaming “white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.”

He wrote in “Dreams” that the revelation caused “ugly words to flash across my mind. Uncle Tom. Collaborator. House ******.”

You can start showing context for these comments, I will provide more tommorow for you if you would like?

So you lied.

You're reading from some article.

You don't have the book and you didn't read it.

So, not only did you lie about having Obama's book, but the fact that you are expressing faux outrage about these statements shows you to be either an incredibly shallow person, or an outright partisan hack.

I don't see anything outrageous in these statements. They're honest. They're truthful. I don't know what kind of charmed life you've lived, but when most of us are teenagers or young adults, we struggle with a lot of confusion.

Growing up as a biracial person I'm sure has its own challenges. I think its pretty honest to write a book, that exposes the biases and challenges one has to face. I used to have feelings about race and religion when I was a teenager that I'm not proud of now. I grew out of them. A lot of us do.

That's part of growing up. How old are you dude?

do you also take what those people say and twist and turn it to make your agenda for you? if you do, then you are as guilty as those here. If you only read it to get additional information and the gleen some kind of understanding about those you disagree with then that is different.

No, I don't "spin" things that I read to solidify a particular agenda. :eusa_whistle:

again we provided you with what we provided you. Want more? go get it your own damn self. What is this shit with you smarmey little school girls bossing everybody around, I heard his voice and his words he precisely said "Jewish doctors injected black babies with the aids virus" Now if your are too goddamn stupid to put that into context for me I can't help you. You need to go water the mulberry bush. Fuck Face.

so you can't provide the unedited version... :clap2:

yet you want to present as your evidence as doctored up youtube video made by some hack who pieced together snippets of things that Obama said or snippets from his book and you think we (or I) should just blindly accept what you're saying?

go fuck yourself asshole. You are a piece of shit. pure and simple.

So, not only did you lie about having Obama's book, but the fact that you are expressing faux outrage about these statements shows you to be either an incredibly shallow person, or an outright partisan hack.

I don't see anything outrageous in these statements. They're honest. They're truthful. I don't know what kind of charmed life you've lived, but when most of us are teenagers or young adults, we struggle with a lot of confusion.

Growing up as a biracial person I'm sure has its own challenges. I think its pretty honest to write a book, that exposes the biases and challenges one has to face. I used to have feelings about race and religion when I was a teenager that I'm not proud of now. I grew out of them. A lot of us do.

That's part of growing up. How old are you dude?

I didn't lie about shit...dumbass...I got the 2004 paper edition...ask me anything that is in the book. I will give you the answer. I asked he/she to refute the article because obviously she doesn't believe a thing I say. Because she is sipping on the Obama Kool-Aid. The article contains quotes that are racist in nature. In order for somebody to view it objectively, do this turn all the races in the quote to the direct opposite race. Now imagine the book was written by Mccain, you libtards would be foaming at the mouth in anger.

Last edited:
ok and?

he struggled with being half-white/half-black... is that a shock to you? He didn't grow up in 2008 where mixed race couple and mixed race children are common place these days.

Society looked at him as a black man.... he was expected to act like a black man and if he didn't act "black enough" he was outcast by blacks. It seems to have been a problem he had early in his campaign in fact...where he was mistrusted by the black community because they weren't sure he was "black enough" to truly represent them.

He can't win for losing this argument either way.

If he had gravitated towards whites he'd been seen as a traitor to his black history...but since he gravitated towards blacks he's a racist who hates whites.

It's utter bullshit and I think somewhere in that black hole you call a heart, you know it.

Then in his book where he refers to whites as menacing, that's just cause he trying to gravitate toward his black hertiage correct?:eusa_whistle:

Calm down, little girl.

I know you're lying. Either that, or you are an incredible ignoramus.

You don't really believe Obama is an overt, hateful racist. I know you don't. Because the vetting of the american political system would never allow an overt racist to become a presidential nominee of a major party. They would crash and burn long before they ever got near the white house.

You don't really believe obama is a racist. Just like I don't really believe McCain is a traitor for having some dubious dealings with groups that have ties to islamic jihaddists in kosovo.

We know you just need to grasp onto some phony smear of obama because you can't think of any legitimate reasons to vote for, or defend the policies of the GOP or the Bush adminstration.

Its okay. If this the the depth you feel you need to sink to remain politically relevant, that's your choice.

But, we still know you're lying.

Calm down, little girl.

I know you're lying. Either that, or you are an incredible ignoramus.

You don't really believe Obama is an overt, hateful racist. I know you don't. Because the vetting of the american political system would never allow an overt racist to become a presidential nominee of a major party. They would crash and burn long before they ever got near the white house.

You don't really believe obama is a racist. Just like I don't really believe McCain is a traitor for having some dubious dealings with groups that have ties to islamic jihaddists in kosovo.

We know you just need to grasp onto some phony smear of obama because you can't think of any legitimate reasons to vote for, or defend the policies of the GOP or the Bush adminstration.

Its okay. If this the the depth you feel you need to sink to remain politically relevant, that's your choice.

But, we still know you're lying.

Again provide the context of Obama's racist quotes from the book 'Dreams from my Father' that was written about in a reputable article or can you?

Last edited:
She cannot, she is a liar!

see that's the beautiful thing...we're not the ones making the claim. We don't need to prove you're wrong...you need to prove you're right!

It's ridiculous that you think because you lift one sentence out of an entire paragraph and print it that suddenly that makes Obama a racist.

one or both of you have the book...it's clear you're making shit up otherwise you'd have further evidence.

you're both pathetic.

500 Sermons over 20 years and Obama had no clue about Wright's controversial opinions. Spare me.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H64yKJhB528&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H64yKJhB528&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

500 Sermons over 20 years and Obama had no clue about Wright's controversial opinions. Spare me.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H64yKJhB528&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H64yKJhB528&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

And how many of those 500 sermons were controversial?

see that's the beautiful thing...we're not the ones making the claim. We don't need to prove you're wrong...you need to prove you're right!

It's ridiculous that you think because you lift one sentence out of an entire paragraph and print it that suddenly that makes Obama a racist.

one or both of you have the book...it's clear you're making shit up otherwise you'd have further evidence.

you're both pathetic.

That's where you are wong! I don't have to prove anything! I get to say and to believe anything I choose and that puts you weenies in a snit. You still haven't told us why Obama said "Jewish doctors inject black babies with aids" and what he meant by it. You have read the book so you are in the know. Can you tell us? Will you tell us. Or are you just going to revert back to your pathetic pattern of name calling?

see that's the beautiful thing...we're not the ones making the claim. We don't need to prove you're wrong...you need to prove you're right! It's ridiculous that you think because you lift one sentence out of an entire paragraph and print it that suddenly that makes Obama a racist.

you're both pathetic.

I already proved he made racist comments, if you say it's taken out of context then you need to show how so? If not, the racist statements are clearly made and an expert in African American Politics agrees with me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back