Why Obama Will Lose

I wonder why Joe pretends to be a republican. He supports democrats in just about every endeavor.

Wild guess here, but when a train is running of the rails, some passengers decide to get off before it happens. The party is being led by absolutist loons right now, and I can't blame any honest person for admitting it.

I find it difficult to disagree. The tea party was sent to the showers and the big government boys are still in charge.

So the election comes down to democrats or democrat light.

I will tell you we can not afford either one of them. So as I was taught you tackle or address the biggest offenders first.

Will democrats grow a set of balls and field a budget.

Mind you, as well

These are the same people who put these wackos in charge of things...

Van Jones , "911 Truther" and Communist and
Kevin Jennings, Fist gate fame, in charge of school safety

The Left is so out of touch with the American people
with their radical ways....

No wonder Papa Obama is going to lose

Last edited:
The best thing that could happen for this country would be for Obama and every Democratic congressional representative to lose in November. The absolutely worse thing that could happen for this country, would be for the current crop of Republicans to win any seats in congress or the white house this November.

I'm torn between hoping for the best and fearing the worst.

..Well RCP of 9 polls shows Obama 5, Romney 3 and one tie

NOt even worth repeating.. because it's nonsense.

Fact is, Kerry was frequently ahead of Bush in the RCP average, and he still lost.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama a couple times, and still lost.

Romney hasn't been ahead of Obama in the RCP average, ever. Not flipping once.

And if doesn't get this tax thing straightned out, he probably won't make it to the convention.

I wonder why Joe pretends to be a republican. He supports democrats in just about every endeavor.

Please point out where I've been critical of any current Republican office holder other than Romney.

I would be happy with you actually agreeing with a policy. The last time I asked all I got was platitudes with zip in the policy dept.

Let me remind you. Both party charters sound great. So spare us the generalities.

Last edited:
You see a lot of concerned trolls on these boards

If he is or not- I really don't know

But his constant "need" to remind all the time
how he was a "Republican" does make it seem rather
disingenuous. In fact, it does appear at times, due to the constant
reminder of it, "the boy who cried wolf".

If so, while they may think it adds "creds" to their statement,
it can not take away from the incorrect nature of them.
It offers little in help to their position.

Or - maybe- and I know this is a hard thing for you grasp, I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were still in the mainstream and won elections by landslides.

Before the religous crazies and corporate raiders took over the party and made you all look like a bunch of heartless assholes.

The GOP Has not won a presidentially election honestly since 1988. They outright cheated in 2000 and in 2004, had to expend every arrow in their quiver in order to barely beat Lurch.

When you guys run out Arlen Specter, Olympia Snowe and Dick Lugar, when someone like Jeb Bush says that he doesnt' even think Reagan and his father would be welcome in the party anymore... I don't think it's I that have moved so much as you have... and unfortnately, where you are moving is right over the cliff.

Please point out where I've been critical of any current Republican office holder other than Romney.

I would be happy you actually agreeing with a policy. The last time I asked all I got was platitudes with zip in the policy dept.

Let me remind you. Both party charters sound great. So spare us the generalities.

again, please point out what Republican leaders I've been critical of other than Mitt Romney...

Thanks.

I don't vote for policies, I vote for people...

You see a lot of concerned trolls on these boards

If he is or not- I really don't know

But his constant "need" to remind all the time
how he was a "Republican" does make it seem rather
disingenuous. In fact, it does appear at times, due to the constant
reminder of it, "the boy who cried wolf".

If so, while they may think it adds "creds" to their statement,
it can not take away from the incorrect nature of them.
It offers little in help to their position.

Or - maybe- and I know this is a hard thing for you grasp, I'm old enough to remember when Republicans were still in the mainstream and won elections by landslides.

Before the religous crazies and corporate raiders took over the party and made you all look like a bunch of heartless assholes.

The GOP Has not won a presidentially election honestly since 1988. They outright cheated in 2000 and in 2004, had to expend every arrow in their quiver in order to barely beat Lurch.

When you guys run out Arlen Specter, Olympia Snowe and Dick Lugar, when someone like Jeb Bush says that he doesnt' even think Reagan and his father would be welcome in the party anymore... I don't think it's I that have moved so much as you have... and unfortnately, where you are moving is right over the cliff.

Honestly ?
Arlen Specter ...Dick Lugar- two people who represent the worse of what politicians can become
Sure - good advice
:lol:

Papa Obama was the first Democrat to win a 50+ of the popular vote
since Carter.

Of course, only Republicans that compromise to the Left are "worthy" of your praise
:eusa_whistle:

Really, Jeb Bush- pretty desperate there.... to need a Bush to back you up

As time goes on, the "boy who cried wolf " seems more apropos.

I know the left is desperate to cover up for their radical ideas by claiming the
other side is so "extreme" and they hope to push the center more left to make themselves appear less radical.

It is the same reason ABC was so quick to try and connect the right and this last
shooting- "crying wolf". It is the same left template that has been running for years.

Really, at this point you and the left should cut to the chase and pull out the race card

Last edited:
Honestly ?
Sure

Papa Obama was the first Democrat to win a 50+ of the popular vote
since Carter.

Of course, only Republicans that compromise to the Left are "worthy" of your praise

Really, Jeb Bush- pretty desperate there.... to need a Bush to back you up

As time goes on, the "boy who cried wolf " seems more apropos.

I know the left is desperate to cover up for their radical ideas by claiming the
other side is so "extreme" and they hope to push the center more left to make themselves appear less radical.

It is the same reason ABC was so quick to try and connect the right and this last
shooting- "crying wolf"

YOu guys want to ban abortion and birth control, issues that were litigated and decided 40-50 years ago.

You jokers are in the extreme.

Fact is, other than Bush in 04, no republican has breached 50% since 1988.

And you had pretty much every advantage in 2004- Incumbancy, an ongoing war, an economy that wasn't horrible (Albeit not as good as it was) and more money than God.

And you barely beat a medical school cadaver.

Nixon won the 72 election with majority of the pop vote

Maybe if he had Dick Lugar or Arlen Specter as
VP he would have done better

Last edited:

Actually, probably not.

Bush won because we've never fired a president in the middle of a war.

The fact is the Democrats have increased their number of votes every election since 1980.

The REpublicans ebb and flow.

If the GOP wants to have a future, it has to expand the way it did in 1984 (when it made overtures to the "Reagan Democrats") or 1968 (when it grew by appealling to the Southerners disaffected with the Dems.) That is usually preceded by the exodus to a third party before they settle in, and that's not happening this time.

There are groups the GOP could appeal to- working folks, Hispanics, women - to expand their base beyond religious loons and rich douchebags.

But not as long as they pander to the crazy.

I would be happy you actually agreeing with a policy. The last time I asked all I got was platitudes with zip in the policy dept.

again, please point out what Republican leaders I've been critical of other than Mitt Romney...

Thanks.

Ah reinforcement of my point. You cant name one.

Actually, probably not.

Bush won because we've never fired a president in the middle of a war.

The fact is the Democrats have increased their number of votes every election since 1980.

The REpublicans ebb and flow.

If the GOP wants to have a future, it has to expand the way it did in 1984 (when it made overtures to the "Reagan Democrats") or 1968 (when it grew by appealling to the Southerners disaffected with the Dems.) That is usually preceded by the exodus to a third party before they settle in, and that's not happening this time.

There are groups the GOP could appeal to- working folks, Hispanics, women - to expand their base beyond religious loons and rich douchebags.

But not as long as they pander to the crazy.

Before you know it they will be picking people

911 Truther Van Jones and
Safe Schools Czar Kevin Jennings of "fistgate" fame

in position of power...

oh never mind
Yes Republicans are so extreme
:lol:

Nixon won because the Democrats nominated someone who was pretty extreme. Winning a big margin isn't impressive when your guy has to resign in disgrace in less than two years.

You do have a point that the second Republican surge occured in 1968, when Mr. and Mrs. Middle America got scared of the Hippies and voted Republican because he'd smash in some long haired heads. But it didn't last. These folks were back to Carter by 1976. Reagan was the one who was able to appeal to them long term, until Perot peeled them off.

Thanks.

Ah reinforcement of my point. You cant name one.

I've named a bunch of them, but you're too stupid to remember.

Of course, it's hard to keep track of policies when you guys turn on things you were for when Obama did them like individual mandates, which you were ALL FOR until The Black Guy Did It.

Nixon won because the Democrats nominated someone who was pretty extreme. Winning a big margin isn't impressive when your guy has to resign in disgrace in less than two years.

You do have a point that the second Republican surge occured in 1968, when Mr. and Mrs. Middle America got scared of the Hippies and voted Republican because he'd smash in some long haired heads. But it didn't last. These folks were back to Carter by 1976. Reagan was the one who was able to appeal to them long term, until Perot peeled them off.

Actually Reagan got 50+ in 1984

Man
don't they teach you anything at Papa Obama Truth goon squad camp

I mean besides to keep saying Republicans are radical and extreme
to cover up for the left's extremism...

Keep trying

Maybe some day the American voter will no longer think that

are extreme choices for any president to make

Good luck with that...

Last edited:

Actually Reagan got 50+ in 1984
Man
don't they teach you anything at Papa Obama Truth goon squad camp

I mean besides to keep saying Republicans are radical and extreme
to cover up for the left's extremism......

That had nothing to do with my point. But to the point. Reagan appointed moderates to the Supreme Court, gave Amnesty to 3 million illegals, signed arms control treaties with the Russians, raised taxes after he realized they had been cut too far. In short, he'd be a RINO today.

[
Keep trying

Maybe some day the American voter will no longer think that

are extreme choices for any president to make

Good luck with that...

Guy, no one cares about Van Jones or Kevin Jennings but racist assholes.

Racism animates the Romney camp like a Zombie.

Reason number 50,000 why Obama is going to get slaughtered...

An audit by the Department of Energy reports it was "unable to locate $500,000 in equipment bought with stimulus money," reports CNSNews.com.

His entire presidency has been nothing but failure, incompetence, and waste....

Energy Dept. 'Unable to Locate' $500,000 in Equipment Bought With Stimulus Money | CNSNews.com

Bush couldn't find 2 BILLION in money that had been sent to Iraq. In Cash.

He still got re-elected.

Forum List

Back