Why Obama Will Lose

I don;t likethe guy - never have - never will......................................................

Obama is outspending Romney while Romney continues to bring in more money from supporters. Not wise on the president's part this early in the game.

Back to the title of this thread and many other.....

"Why this.....and Why that?"

Not hard to spot the FOX News crowd here is it? :clap2:

Not at all , talking points in hand & just repeating like good sheep :eusa_shifty:

I don;t likethe guy - never have - never will......................................................

I'm pretty sure of that.

But that didn't get McCain to win, it won't get Romney over the top either. This was the point I am trying to make to you.

You have to get people who voted for him last time to admit they goofed when they did.

Meanwhile, you have McCain voters like myself who won't vote for Romney because we don't like him for various reasons. In my case, it's because I don't trust the insane cult he belongs to.

Why Obama Will Lose

He has shown himself and his policies to be ineffective and
he is too much of an ideologue.

No doubt, a "side effect" of his inexperience ...

Obama is outspending Romney while Romney continues to bring in more money from supporters. Not wise on the president's part this early in the game.

Back to the title of this thread and many other.....

"Why this.....and Why that?"

Not hard to spot the FOX News crowd here is it? :clap2:

Not at all , talking points in hand & just repeating like good sheep :eusa_shifty:

The thought of truth frightens you doesnt it?

Why Obama Will Lose

Six out of 8 polls show him leading the Weird Mormon Robot...

He leads the WMR in 10 out of 12 battleground states.

Well RCP of 9 polls shows Obama 5, Romney 3 and one tie

RCP Average 7/5 - 7/21 -- -- 46.0 44.8 Obama +1.2
that is statistically tied

So it looks like the Black Liberation Man is not doing too well
for an incumbent

It does seem WMR is giving BLM a run for his money
:eusa_whistle:

Speaking of states

Unemployment up in 6 of 10 swing states

Unemployment rose in June in six of 10 battleground states that could play a pivotal role in the presidential election, reflecting job cuts in some cases and weak payroll growth in others.

The jobless rate climbed a 10th of a percentage point last month in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire and Virginia, the Labor Department said in a report released Friday.

The rate held steady in three other battleground states—Nevada, Florida, and North Carolina.

Ohio was the only battleground state where unemployment fell last month.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rev Wright- it was put down by the press as soon as Papa Obama threw him
under the bus

With this economy and his record, it will be harder to hide his radical past, if the left wants to make religion an issue.

Of couse since the Bain attacks are not working
we can see why the Left wants to push anything else...

Polls Show Trouble for Obama-Jul 19, 2012

The first round of polls is out after President Obama’s Bain attacks against Mitt Romney and the results aren’t good news for the White House. By themselves, the national toplines are discouraging enough: Romney holds a (statistically-insignificant) 47 to 46 percent lead in the new New York Times/CBS poll, and the president is stuck at 47 percent in recent polls by Fox News and NPR.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure Papa Obama is doing good

Whatever helps you sleep at night
The rest of us will live in the real world

Papa Obama will lose because

Obama is not working

Last edited:
Why Obama Will Lose

for an incumbent

Speaking of states

Unemployment rose in June in six of 10 battleground states that could play a pivotal role in the presidential election, reflecting job cuts in some cases and weak payroll growth in others.

The jobless rate climbed a 10th of a percentage point last month in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Iowa, New Hampshire and Virginia, the Labor Department said in a report released Friday.

The rate held steady in three other battleground states—Nevada, Florida, and North Carolina.

under the bus

With this economy and his record, it will be harder to hide his radical past, if the left wants to make religion an issue.

The first round of polls is out after President Obama’s Bain attacks against Mitt Romney and the results aren’t good news for the White House. By themselves, the national toplines are discouraging enough: Romney holds a (statistically-insignificant) 47 to 46 percent lead in the new New York Times/CBS poll, and the president is stuck at 47 percent in recent polls by Fox News and NPR.

I wonder why Joe pretends to be a republican. He supports democrats in just about every endeavor.

I was listening to some polling this morning. In New Mexico, thought to be safe obamaland, Gary Johnson is getting so much support from democrats that the gap between obama and Romney is less than 5%.

Go Gary!

for an incumbent

Speaking of states

under the bus

I wonder why Joe pretends to be a republican. He supports democrats in just about every endeavor.

You see a lot of concerned trolls on these boards

If he is or not- I really don't know

But his constant "need" to remind all the time
how he was a "Republican" does make it seem rather
disingenuous. In fact, it does appear at times, due to the constant
reminder of it, "the boy who cried wolf".

If so, while they may think it adds "creds" to their statement,
it can not take away from the incorrect nature of them.
It offers little in help to their position.

Last edited:

Wild guess here, but when a train is running of the rails, some passengers decide to get off before it happens. The party is being led by absolutist loons right now, and I can't blame any honest person for admitting it.

I find it difficult to disagree. The tea party was sent to the showers and the big government boys are still in charge.

So the election comes down to democrats or democrat light.

I will tell you we can not afford either one of them. So as I was taught you tackle or address the biggest offenders first.

Will democrats grow a set of balls and field a budget.

Forum List

Back