Why Obama Wants To Hide His Birth Certificate

You people truly make me sick, and the constant moving of this into the conspiracy section is really pissing me off. There is NOTHING conspiratorial about this.

I'm sorry right now that I continue to contribute to this board.

Pale, to reply to your comments to me....

I really don't think so pale...I gave this speculation some great thought and analysis...it was very possible that he wasn't a natural born citizen....at least 20-30 hours of reading everything those who believed he wasn't born here gave me, link after link of speculations and took all of them, pretended like i was a P/I or sleuth and did all that i could to prove or disprove them...

and in all the detective work, I found that august 8th was the day his birth in hawaii was officially filed with the government and in 1961, if his mother was in kenya on vacation and prevented from flying home as said by the birthers, then it would have been impossible for her to fly home to hawaii in a day or two back in 1961 for goodness sakes...probably would have taken about 5-7 days back then with night layovers back then...and in addition to this women stayed in the hospital for 7 days after birth back then pale,...that was considered protocol?

Also, there would be records to be had in kenya, at the American Consulate, if she traveled home with baby, at that time....

And there would be public records that he was born overseas with a request to be a citizen at birth, of which I POINTED OUT TO YOU ABOVE....with a solid link....?

believe me, i approached this conspiracy as one that really could be true....but months of researching, then almost 30 hours straight a couple of weeks ago, of my own accord, convinced me that it simply can't be true.....at least in my opinion or until something new comes up of true value that can convince me otherwise.

YOu have many other approaches that can be taken to prove he was born in Kenya and his original birth certificate is not one of them....it will only say what the Notarized Certification of Birth says, born in honolulu hawaii at 7 something in the evening on august 4,1961, officially registered with vital statistics August 8th, 1961 in the State of Hawaii.

But getting kenyan hospital records or an account of his birth, or sworn testimony of the Doctor there or midwife that delivered him, getting government records from Kenya, registering his birth there, getting records from the airlines that she traveled there or traveled home from kenya around obama's birth, getting his mother's or father's passport showing dates of travel, Checking usa records of children born abroad around his birth date, Checking with the American embassy or consulate of any record of her trying to get home around obama's birth date...and so on and so forth....those kind of things could get you some answers, you would think?

care

You people truly make me sick, and the constant moving of this into the conspiracy section is really pissing me off. There is NOTHING conspiratorial about this.

I really don't think so pale...I gave this speculation some great thought and analysis...it was very possible that he wasn't a natural born citizen....at least 20-30 hours of reading everything those who believed he wasn't born here gave me, link after link of speculations and took all of them, pretended like i was a P/I or sleuth and did all that i could to prove or disprove them...

and in all the detective work, I found that august 8th was the day his birth in hawaii was officially filed with the government and in 1961, if his mother was in kenya on vacation and prevented from flying home as said by the birthers, then it would have been impossible for her to fly home to hawaii in a day or two back in 1961 for goodness sakes...probably would have taken about 5-7 days back then with night layovers back then...and in addition to this women stayed in the hospital for 7 days after birth back then pale,...that was considered protocol?

Also, there would be records to be had in kenya, at the American Consulate, if she traveled home with baby, at that time....

And there would be public records that he was born overseas with a request to be a citizen at birth, of which I POINTED OUT TO YOU ABOVE....with a solid link....?

believe me, i approached this conspiracy as one that really could be true....but months of researching, then almost 30 hours straight a couple of weeks ago, of my own accord, convinced me that it simply can't be true.....at least in my opinion or until something new comes up of true value that can convince me otherwise.

YOu have many other approaches that can be taken to prove he was born in Kenya and his original birth certificate is not one of them....it will only say what the Notarized Certification of Birth says, born in honolulu hawaii at 7 something in the evening on august 4,1961, officially registered with vital statistics August 8th, 1961 in the State of Hawaii.

But getting kenyan hospital records or an account of his birth, or sworn testimony of the Doctor there or midwife that delivered him, getting government records from Kenya, registering his birth there, getting records from the airlines that she traveled there or traveled home from kenya around obama's birth, getting his mother's or father's passport showing dates of travel, Checking usa records of children born abroad around his birth date, Checking with the American embassy or consulate of any record of her trying to get home around obama's birth date...and so on and so forth....those kind of things could get you some answers, you would think?

care

As I understand it, a child born to an American citizen is a natural born American citizen regardless of where the delivery took place.

Are you really going to pursue this? It seems as if you're going to let this consume you and drive you nuts. Care made a valid point...at least look for another angle on this. The birth certificate is not going to be released and I gotta say that if I was him, I wouldn't release it either.

Are you really going to pursue this? It seems as if you're going to let this consume you and drive you nuts. Care made a valid point...at least look for another angle on this. The birth certificate is not going to be released and I gotta say that if I was him, I wouldn't release it either.

Especially considering how busy it's keeping some of his opponents.

care

As I understand it, a child born to an American citizen is a natural born American citizen regardless of where the delivery took place.

Yes, this is true...but the birthers say some other law was in effect, that required a child born overseas to an american mother, that the mother had lived in the usa for 5 years after the age of 14....and a whole bunch of criteria that could be exceptions, but to me, through research, this was about those in the usa that were not born here, that were citizens, like immigrants....and she still lived in the usa and so did her husband, for several more years after the birth of obama, if she was in kenya, she was there on vacation and she was also almost 19 when obama was born if this rule the birthers keep showing even really existed and taken in the manner they seem to proclaim, which i differ with....when our immigration and naturalization laws were reformed or updated, I believe it was retroactive....

just like them reconfirming the natural born citizenship of mccain by congress even though he was born in panama.....when mccain was born, the law could have been different, but congress recently clarified it...

care

care

Yes, this is true...but the birthers say some other law was in effect, that required a child born overseas to an american mother, that the mother had lived in the usa for 5 years after the age of 14....and a whole bunch of criteria that could be exceptions, but to me, through research, this was about those in the usa that were not born here, that were citizens, like immigrants....and she still lived in the usa and so did her husband, for several more years after the birth of obama, if she was in kenya, she was there on vacation and she was also almost 19 when obama was born if this rule the birthers keep showing even really existed and taken in the manner they seem to proclaim, which i differ with....when our immigration and naturalization laws were reformed or updated, I believe it was retroactive....

just like them reconfirming the natural born citizenship of mccain by congress even though he was born in panama.....when mccain was born, the law could have been different, but congress recently clarified it...

care

I think the whole issue about his parentage is nonsense. With that said, why does he encourage the conspiracy folks? Haven't a clue, other than to add credence to the other criticisms being for nought? Could that be?

care

I think the whole issue about his parentage is nonsense. With that said, why does he encourage the conspiracy folks? Haven't a clue, other than to add credence to the other criticisms being for nought? Could that be?

The more attention that is paid to complaints about his birth or claims he is or was a Muslim the easier it is for him to try to characterize all his critics as cranks. No offense is intended to those who are concerned about these things, but they simply aren't taken seriously by main stream opinion.

I'm betting that he wants to take this all the way to 2012 and hopes his opponent latches onto the issue.

Hi Pale:

Why Obama Wants To Hide His Birth Certificate

This is easy: Obama is a Kenyan-born Foreign National (story) driving the U.S. Economy into the ground like he stole it during a drunken stupor on a Saturday night. Now he is using the same solutions that were used in Kenya to destroy the USA (story). We are on the same "Printing/Spending" Path as Kenya to Inflation (story) and eventual . . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCg6mvJtd7g"] . . . Hyperinflation . . . [/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMY3aJwhfqg&feature=related]. . . Hyperinflation . . . [/ame]

Watch and see,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's not just the birth cert. that bothers me ... he won't release any of his school records, won't show his passport, his whole life is sealed up so nobody REALLY knows who this man is! If what he's doing doesn't make you think he's hiding something, then you have a screw loose somewhere! He talked in Cairo about his Muslim heritage...but while he was campaigning he denied it. The man is a liar and a fraud.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It's not just the birth cert. that bothers me ... he won't release any of his school records,

Neither did McCain, Palin, or Biden for that matter. Why should he? It's not a requirement.

won't show his passport

Why should he?

, his whole life is sealed up

Huh? No more so then a good many political figures. What makes him so special that he should publish every iota of his life?

so nobody REALLY knows who this man is! If what he's doing doesn't make you think he's hiding something, then you have a screw loose somewhere! He talked in Cairo about his Muslim heritage...but while he was campaigning he denied it. The man is a liar and a fraud.

He never denied he had a Muslim heritage.

Hi Pale:

Pale! I agree that you need to lighten up a ton. The room where you presented this Topic is filled with a bunch of uptight anal-retentive whiners who complain to the mods about anything that falls outside the scope of their pinhead minds and Obama-the-Messiah rounds of applause.

applause.gif

Man-0-Man do they love their Kenyan-born Messiah! At least your work did not get deleted and other USMB members are able to offer up advocating and opposing views on your 'controversial' Topic.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
it's not just the birth cert. That bothers me ... He won't release any of his school records,

neither did mccain, palin, or biden for that matter. Why should he? It's not a requirement.

fuck off you stupid mother fucker...

according to the constitution what are the three requirements to be elected president of the us?
In: Us presidents [edit categories]
[edit]

the three requirements are:

To be at least 35 years of age.
To have been a resident of the usa for at least 14 years.
To be a natuarl born american citizen.

obama has proven none of this!

won't show his passport

why should he?

you spit on the constitution you pathetic piece of anti american trash!

, his whole life is sealed up

huh? No more so then a good many political figures. What makes him so special that he should publish every iota of his life?

bull shit! Congressional hearings were held on john mccain.... Not obama... Why?

so nobody really knows who this man is! If what he's doing doesn't make you think he's hiding something, then you have a screw loose somewhere! he talked in cairo about his muslim heritage...but while he was campaigning he denied it. the man is a liar and a fraud.

he never denied he had a muslim heritage.

I don't know why I am bothering to debate this issue any further but here is my last try....they say that patience is a virtue....but, the patience of mine is running out of steam so here goes before it all dissipates.

Let us begin with John McCain....he was born in the panama canal zone, 1 year BEFORE a law that made children born to Americans serving in the military overseas, citizens.

Here is an article describing the situation:

The Natural

Claim: John McCain does not qualify as a natural-born citizen of the U.S. because he was born in Panama.

Example: [Collected via e-mail, July 2008]

I am hearing talk that Senator John McCain is not eligible to be President of the United States because he is not a natural-born citizen.

Origins: Among the few qualifications specified in Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution regarding eligibility for the office of President of the United States is that the office-holder must be a "natural born citizen of the United States." This qualification has not previously been an issue in U.S. politics since no one so far elected to the office of president (or who otherwise served as president) was born outside of the United States. But it has been a (minor) issue so far in 2008, as the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, Senator John McCain of Arizona, was born not in the U.S. proper but in the Panama Canal Zone. (McCain's parents were themselves U.S. citizens, and at the time of his birth they lived on a military installation in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father was stationed as a U.S. Navy
officer.)

If Senator McCain were deemed not to be a natural-born citizen of the United States, his name could be kept off of ballots in the 2008 presidential election, and he could be ineligible to serve as president even if won the election.

As much we'd like to dismiss this one as just another frivolous election season rumor, it's impossible to make any definitive statement about Senator McCain's presidential eligibility because the issue is a matter of law rather than a matter of fact, and the law is ambiguous. There is no disputing that, under the U.S. statutes and laws applicable to the offspring of Americans living abroad and to the Canal Zone, John McCain is a citizen of the United States. However, the difference between "citizen" and "natural-born citizen" is an important one in this case, and some of the legal distinctions between the two are still murky.

(The particular sticking points in Senator McCain's case are whether the Panama Canal Zone was covered by existing citizenship laws at the time of his birth, and whether someone who was born outside the U.S. and holds U.S. citizenship status by virtue of a law passed after his birth and applied retroactively qualifies as a natural-born citizen.)

The framers of the Constitution didn't elaborate on the term "natural born citizen," there has never been a court case defining exactly what a "natural-born citizen" is, and neither Congress nor the Supreme Court has definitively resolved the issue. It is therefore not completely inconceivable that someone could mount a legal challenge to Senator McCain's presidential eligibility, and that the issue would have to be decided in court:

"There are powerful arguments that Senator McCain or anyone else in this position is constitutionally qualified, but there is certainly no precedent," said Sarah H. Duggin, an associate professor of law at Catholic University who has studied the issue extensively. "It is not a slam-dunk situation."

continues...

The issue is even more complicated because the process of challenging a presidential candidate's eligibility is itself a murky issue, as the New York Times noted:
Lawyers who have examined the topic say there is not just confusion about the provision [regarding natural-born citizenship status] itself, but uncertainty about who would have the legal standing to challenge a candidate on such grounds, what form a challenge could take and whether it would have to wait until after the election or could be made at any time.

A lawsuit challenging Senator McCain's eligibility is pending in Federal District Court in Concord, New Hampshire, but whether that lawsuit will be allowed to proceed is questionable:

In the motion to dismiss the New Hampshire suit, Mr. McCain's lawyers said an individual citizen like the plaintiff, a Nashua man named Fred Hollander, lacks proof of direct injury and cannot sue.

Daniel P. Tokaji, an election law expert at Ohio State University, agreed. "It is awfully unlikely that a federal court would say that an individual voter has standing," he said. "It is questionable whether anyone would have standing to raise that claim."

In April 2008 the Senate approved a non-binding resolution
declaring John McCain eligible to be president, one which stated that "There is no evidence of the intention of the framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's president." However, that resolution has no legal effect.

Two constitutional lawyers (Laurence Tribe and Theodore Olson) who have studied the issue at the request of Senator McCain found in his favor, but another law scholar recently declared he had determined just the opposite:

In the most detailed examination yet of Senator John McCain's eligibility to be president, a law professor at the University of Arizona has concluded that neither Mr. McCain's birth in 1936 in the Panama Canal Zone nor the fact that his parents were American citizens is enough to satisfy the constitutional requirement that the president must be a "natural-born citizen."

The analysis, by Prof. Gabriel J. Chin, focused on a 1937 law that has been largely overlooked in the debate over Mr. McCain's eligibility to be president. The law conferred citizenship on children of American parents born in the Canal Zone after 1904, and it made John McCain a citizen just before his first birthday. But the law came too late, Professor Chin argued, to make Mr. McCain a natural-born citizen.

"It's preposterous that a technicality like this can make a difference in an advanced democracy," Professor Chin said. "But this is the constitutional text that we have."

If a consensus on the matter can be said to exist, it is that if John McCain is not a natural-born citizen under the law, it's only because of an exceptional and narrow gap in the law that was subsequently corrected and was never intended to exclude someone in his circumstances from natural-born citizenship status, so it would be unfair to declare him ineligible for the presidency on that basis:

continued....
The URL for this page is snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

My points to be made on this McCain issue,

-is that at the time mccain was born he was not even born a citizen of the united states according to the laws on the books, one year after he was born, in 1937 a law came in to effect making the children of the military born in Panama canal zone citizens of the united states.....still no mention of "natural born" citizens of the united states but this is presumed by many....including me.

-If we allow a law created after his birth, to make him a citizen of the united states, then the SAME would apply to Obama IF he were born in Kenya to an American woman on vacation, 3 months shy of her 19th birthday.... The law on the books NOW state that any child born overseas to an American citizen, is an American citizen at birth....still no mention of "natural born citizen" but THIS IS PRESUMED....by the measure of being an American citizen AT BIRTH...no matter what soil the birth took place on due to parentage.

-NOTE: That Mccain IS THE ONE who got his lawyers to dismiss the suit against him on natural born citizenship because the person suing had "no standing", so all the Obama law team has done is use the tactics of mccain to get his law suits dismissed.

-Also note that the sense of the Senate's standing on mccain's natural born status is NONBINDING....however their opinions on this seem just to me, and this is that our founding fathers NEVER INTENDED for people born to an American like mccain or others born overseas to Americans, to not be citizens at birth, or natural born citizens

-Registration for a citizen born overseas IS NOT A BIRTH CERTIFICATE or a Certification of Birth in Hawaii....Obama would NOT have been issued a birth certificate from hawaii if he was not born there, even if considered a citizen, the form required would have been filed with the American Consulate, in the foreign country, then processed in the USA once everything was VERIFIED that would give the child citizenship....this still DID NOT GIVE these children born overseas a Certification of Birth in Hawaii nor any state....it gives them a Certification of Citizenship form.

McCain was born in panama and this is what his BIRTH CERTIFICATE SAYS...that's the law.

Obama's LEGALLY NOTARIZED AS TRUE, birth certification says Honolulu, Hawaii.

His original birth certificate states honolulu as his birth place or the certification would not have been notarized as such, the only thing missing on the legal Certification of Birth is the hospital information...you say you have two hospitals via rumor of relatives on where he was born....let's say you had the original birth certificate with the name of the hospital, WHAT THEN WILL YOU DO?

And may i suggest, that WHATEVER it is that you would do from that point on, you do NOW with the 2 hospitals in question...WHAT THE HECK is STOPPING you or Phil Berg?

I suppose if you truly believe that obama was born overseas, it boils down to whether you or the birthers, believing that children born to American citizens overseas before the laws came in to effect that made them citizens at birth, are retroactive and make all the other children born to American citizens overseas one day before this law came in to effect or more, citizens at birth, as the law now reads.

I say that it makes all children born overseas to an American born citizen, citizens at birth retroactively because it would be unjust to make the child born the day before this law, NOT a citizen at birth while making the child born overseas 2 days later, a citizen at birth.

And as you and others continually ignore, Obama's birth in Hawaii was registered with the State of Hawaii's Health Ministry on August 8th, just 3 and a half days after his birth, as with ALL OTHER children born in hawaii on August 4th....Mrs Obama, if she were in Kenya, could NOT have made it back to hawaii, filled out all the proper forms, yahdeedah, within 3.5 days of Obama's birth, back in 1961....and even if a miracle had occurred and she had filed and processed all of the proper paperwork for the immigration of children born overseas for citizenship of their child in the 3.5 days, Obama and his mother, would have been issued a Certification of CITIZENSHIP, not a certification that he was born in hawaii.

it was 1961 for goodness sakes, there were no computers, there were not a kazillian international flights to make it home in 3.5 days...

Will you ever address this point?

Care

it's not just the birth cert. That bothers me ... He won't release any of his school records,

neither did mccain, palin, or biden for that matter. Why should he? It's not a requirement.

I'm very careful with my fucks - they aren't free you know and a good fuck is damn hard to come by these days. You may feel the need to fuck off by ejaculating all over a thread in your "big boy voice" but I prefer to hold back and be stingy with my fucks.

Now that we've got that behind us, why should Obama have to show his school records when others don't?

according to the constitution what are the three requirements to be elected president of the us?
In: Us presidents [edit categories]
[edit]

the three requirements are:

To be at least 35 years of age.
To have been a resident of the usa for at least 14 years.
To be a natuarl born american citizen.

obama has proven none of this!

Hard of hearing sweetie? Or do you just love the sound of your own shouting?

He has proven all three to the satisfaction of the law with a birth certificate that is 100% legal and satisfies the law. Pretty simple isn't it?

The problem here is - you don't want to believe it. Can't help you with that - paradigms can be shifted but false belief systems are forever.

why should he?

you spit on the constitution you pathetic piece of anti american trash!

Now now...you need to get off the emotional rollercoaster, take a deep breath and do something about all that crap you're blowing out your ass. I suggest you start by reading the constitution and the actual laws surrounding birth certificates instead of rightwing conspiracy theory blogs.

huh? No more so then a good many political figures. What makes him so special that he should publish every iota of his life?

bull shit! Congressional hearings were held on john mccain.... Not obama... Why?

So not only are you hard of hearing you have some reading comprehension skills as well. Can't help you with that.

Maybe, in the meantime...you can explain how Obama, his political rivals Clinton and McCain, the GoP, the Democratic party, the entire Congress, the Supreme Court, the lower courts, the Republican Governor of Hawaii, the employees of the Hawaiian Dept. of Health....can all work together to keep this conspiracy so secret?

No one seems to answer that question.

Never mind. They can't.

I'm very careful with my fucks - they aren't free you know and a good fuck is damn hard to come by these days. You may feel the need to fuck off by ejaculating all over a thread in your "big boy voice" but I prefer to hold back and be stingy with my fucks.

Now that we've got that behind us, why should Obama have to show his school records when others don't?

Hard of hearing sweetie? Or do you just love the sound of your own shouting?

He has proven all three to the satisfaction of the law with a birth certificate that is 100% legal and satisfies the law. Pretty simple isn't it?

The problem here is - you don't want to believe it. Can't help you with that - paradigms can be shifted but false belief systems are forever.

Now now...you need to get off the emotional rollercoaster, take a deep breath and do something about all that crap you're blowing out your ass. I suggest you start by reading the constitution and the actual laws surrounding birth certificates instead of rightwing conspiracy theory blogs.

So not only are you hard of hearing you have some reading comprehension skills as well. Can't help you with that.

Maybe, in the meantime...you can explain how Obama, his political rivals Clinton and McCain, the GoP, the Democratic party, the entire Congress, the Supreme Court, the lower courts, the Republican Governor of Hawaii, the employees of the Hawaiian Dept. of Health....can all work together to keep this conspiracy so secret?

No one seems to answer that question.

Never mind. They can't.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So I was looking around and I wanna get this straight:

Do you guys mean to tell me that the definition of a "natural born citizen" is found NOWHERE in your constitution?! Don't you guys think that is a pretty GLARING omission on the part of the Founding Fathers? Shit, that should've been the first article! :lol:

Okay, let me say something to you then and I'd ask that you just think about it.

Most of the "flap" I've encountered has been over the issue of his "real" birth certificate. So, let's start there.

A World Net Daily reporter submits the following:

What's the difference?
Compare genuine 'long-form' Hawaiian birth certificate with Obama's online form
Posted: June 18, 2009
9:48 pm Eastern

(C) 2009 WorldNetDaily

Here is an actual Hawaiian birth certificate from 1963 (the same era as Obama's birth), which while redacted includes detailed information documenting a birth, including the name of the birth hospital and the attending physician. Beneath it is the short-form "Certification of Live Birth" offered by President Obama as proof of his Hawaiian birth. It is possible to have been born outside of Hawaii and still obtain the latter form, but not the former:

6a00d8341c2c6053ef010535c442a2970c-800wi

Long-form birth certificate from state of Hawaii (Image courtesy Philip Berg)

Here is the "Certification of Live Birth" presented by Obama:

20081027_obama-birth-certificate.jpg

Short-form "Certification of Live Birth"

What's the difference?

Now, I keep tryin' to tell you guys that you've got nothing with this bullshit. That "short form" (as your sources refer to it) is a computer-generated copy from data that's input from the vault/book copy "long form" (as your sources refer to it) that's on file in the Vital Records Office of the Department of Health. A photocopy/microfilm copy of that vault/book "long form" copy can also be requested/printed on that "Certification of Live Birth" paper you have shown up there -- not subject to OPRA in my state and many others now either way -- but you can't get either if the vault/book "long form" copy doesn't exist, and the only items that would be redacted would be the mother's medical information, i.e. how many previous pregnancies there were, how many previous live births there were, etc. Now, if the second form was produced, that means that the first form exists. You got all that?

Look.... I, for one, find it quite amusing that the liberals have spent years whining about the blatant disregard for the Constitution by Bush, only to elect Mr. Constitution President Obama, who not only voted WITH Bush on many of those issues they were whining about but has continued Bush's un-Constitutional policies they were were whining about.

Now, the only item of interest to me insofar as the constitutionality of his Presidency (that would be the birth certificate flap) is Obama's hiring legal defense to obstruct access to an otherwise non-public document rather than authorizing and directing said legal counsel to access and reveal said documentation to the public.

Thing is, you, and like-minded people, with your obsessive focus on the "original" document are doing more to deter an investigation, including alienating some of the very people you seek support from. More focus on Obama's unconstitutional acts as President, as defined by the liberals, would seem to be more productive, since the liberals are spending an inordinanate amount of time obsessing over a Bush/Cheney investigation and prosecution! The constitutionality of his Presidency may come as a cherry on top of the dessert.....

ALLBizFR0M925
Certified Municipal Registrar of Vital Statistics
State of New Jersey

Last edited:

Forum List

Back