Why Obama should be pissing in his pants about Senate Candidate #5

So Jesse Jackson Jr. met with Blagojevich for ninety minutes, and even though Blagojevich is on tape sreaming to the heavens that he will get payback for this senate appointment, Jackson claims Blagojevich never broached the subject.

Yeah, right...

Yeah I don't believe it either. Jessie's M.O. has been to accuse businesses of racism and shake them down for donations to his Rainbow Coalition. I'd assume his son does the same.

Same business Obama was in. That's what a "Community Organizer" does. Straight out of Saul Alinsky's play book.

Honestly, why don't the more experienced members be a little more gentler to the newcomers. It's not like you didn't make any mistakes when you first started out.

I don't think Governor B will be singing. He will be sentenced and he will wait patiently until President Obama commutes his sentence. That's Chicago politics.

If Jackson is so "close" to Obama, why would he need to offer a million dollars for the seat unless Obama was not going to take any action to ensure he got it .. and if Obama took no action to ensure Jackson got the seat, why should Obama be pissiing in his pants?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Additionally, Obama and Jackson Sr. don't like each other and I doubt that Obama would take any action to ensure his son got a Senate seat.

Obama has no say in who preceeds him! It was all of Bagofshit's job!

So Jesse Jackson Jr. met with Blagojevich for ninety minutes, and even though Blagojevich is on tape sreaming to the heavens that he will get payback for this senate appointment, Jackson claims Blagojevich never broached the subject.

Yeah, right...

Yep no hard evidence YET! But the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! He is a scumbag like his father, so its not too shocking.

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens to JJ jr. I think there was a good chance he is #5 and that wont be positive for Obama. If Rahm and others are involved it will then be very bad. JJ jr. has close ties with Obama and if BO is intangled with Chicago politics, which he is, this could get ugly! Maybe his presidency wont be as easy as dems imagined. I don't know, we will see what comes of this latest "scandal".

All I know knuckleheads like the Gov. make it harder and harder to defend politics as something reputable. They are all not perfect, but seriously how dirty do they really have to be!

republican future

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens to JJ jr. I think there was a good chance he is #5 and that wont be positive for Obama. If Rahm and others are involved it will then be very bad. JJ jr. has close ties with Obama and if BO is intangled with Chicago politics, which he is, this could get ugly! Maybe his presidency wont be as easy as dems imagined. I don't know, we will see what comes of this latest "scandal".

All I know knuckleheads like the Gov. make it harder and harder to defend politics as something reputable. They are all not perfect, but seriously how dirty do they really have to be!

republican future

I think I've posted this name before but the nexus for all these players is Emil Jones, and Tony Rezko.

Forum List

Back