Why Obama really should not be re-elected

Oh, Stephanie the GOP Who Won't See. Why does America dislike the Far Right more than Obama? Answer the question if you dare.

America wanted the Tea Party to change things. Instead, it wanted tax cuts for the rich, got us a downgrade, and now is responsible for taxes for everyone.
oh Jake the good Republican, puts down the people in his "Supposed" party more than he ever talks about Democrats-Liberals-Progressives-Commies

Is that why they call you a fake Jakie?

And if I recall the elections of 2010 the people voted in those so called, far right you have a hard on for:lol:
You just have no fucking idea...At all.

edumicate us, mr galt

this should be rich

I never take this stuff personal
BHO has no plan
He added 4-500 billion to the baseline budget in 2009 and has allowed it to rise 6% each year there after
He has no plan to that I am aware of that any-one has taken seriously in regards to that issue

His Tax policy is, well he has none. Lowering the payroll tax was not the worst of ideas but my god that's it? lets just go back to Clinton's rate in the middle of this mess?

Jobs? zero and the numbers prove that

We have so many ways to create wealth and jobs through the oil and gas alone. Without those states who are still drilling and refining his job record would be worse than it is. Those sectors have created in reality all 200,000 jobs since 2009 (that is sad)

The attacks on the embassies and the killing of American's at those Embassies has proved that not only is he out of touch, but he will also lie about an attack on 9-11-2012 that according to him had nothing to do with the attack on 9-11 2002

It just happened?

These are not personal attacks. I dis agree with our president and his policies all most 100% of the time.
But Policies?

He has none

He is GWB on steroids
take away the steroids and re-do the health care plan one step at a time and I would vote for him
The 2007 budget was it
it worked
GWB tax policy (I am a sales tax supporter, VAT if you will) is fine except for the amount corporations pay (to hi, BTW corporations pay 0 in tax)

The past 4 years BHO has done nothing but put a health care plan in place that he lied to the American people to get and add 1.5 to 2 trillion dollars to the amount of wealth we borrow to pay our bills

That is it.

Why would any-one re elect this person?

You must offer those who wish to remove a given president from office a viable alternative – which the GOP has failed to do.

Blind partisans on the right, such as the OP, are indeed oblivious to this fact.

Yeah, you're right, Clayton...God knows that replacing someone who's given us the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression and 4 Americans on unemployment or food stamps for every job he's created...with a man who's been successful as a businessman, as the leader of an in trouble Olympics and as the Republican Gov. in a heavily Democratic state...wouldn't be a "viable alternative"!!!! (eye-roll)

Mitt Romney understands how to create growth...has a history of fixing entities that are broken...and has shown the ability to work across the aisle with the opposition. Now why would we EVER want someone like that!!!

You people amaze me...seriously...

The reason BHO is up?
how about 24-7 main stream media 1/2 truths and ignoring the real performance of Obama and the Dem lead senate along with congress the first 2 years

could you imagine if GWB had spent 3.5 trillion dollars each year
Had a 14+% real UE rate
stated that the murder of am Ambassador on 9-11 had nothing to do with 9-11?
Not one budget after adding 4-500 billion to the last presidents budget and claiming he inherited it?
claiming a private sector company that still owes the fed billions a success (Owes us)
lat but not least make a claim that his health care legislation would save 650 billion dollars in Medicare but not cut one penny from it in the 2013 budget? (That he has made no real proposal? wonder why?)

It is all the media's fault?

That is the best the far right can do?

You mofos can't look at yourselves and see what the rest of America sees: a buncha doltish losers?

I agree that most of the media leans left and is in the bag for Obama even more than they're usually in the bag for a Democrat.

However:
  • The media can't hide the 8+ percent unemployment rate
  • The media can't hide the higher underemployment rate
  • The media can't hide the fact that the economy is frozen
  • The media can't hide the fact that people are very, very worried
  • The media can't hide the fact that the Middle East is in flames
  • The media can't hide the fact that race relations are bad and getting worse
Why isn't Romney up by 20? The GOP needs to come to terms with the facts that the public doesn't like Romney, nor the fact that we don't like the way the party is so controlled by the hard right. There are too many in the party who are simply blinded by their ideology. Making it far worse, of course, is the absolutist rhetoric by the division pimps like Limbaugh, Levin and Hannity, all of whom have a vested interest in keeping their constituents absolutists themselves.

Deny it all you want, but denial doesn't help the party. Given the above-listed problems that are quite clear to all, the GOP should be coasting.

You morons fail to get reality.

Obama should be 15% behind. If the election were Tuesday, he would get more than 300 electoral votes.

Why? Because America hates the far right more than it dislikes Obama.

Cheerleader without a clue? Are you lost again Jake?

Intense, you are lost as usual. The reality is what it is, and the facts support it.

We should have won this election hands down. Heavens, we could have won it with you running as the GOP candidate.

So, if that is your best shot, aren't you a goof?

Why Obama really should not be re-elected

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/250830-troops-back-to-iraq.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...han-soldier-kills-2-more-american-troops.html

GITMO?

Nonstop deficits and no budget in 3+ years?

Real unemployment far in excess of 10% for the last 3 years?

A̶n̶e̶m̶i̶c̶ Anorexic economic growth?

How much is too much?

The wars have been an issue that he has done a better job than I thohgt
He allowed GWB plan to end Iraq
He has stayed out of the way In Afghanistan

Failed everywhere else
I mean to spend the money we spend every year with no plan?

I have to disagree somewhat.....
He didn't have a choice but to let GWB's plan to end Iraq. He wanted to keep our military there but the Iraqi leaders would not get them amnesty from their laws....so Obama didn't have a choice.

Ya, he is staying out of the way in Afghanistan...so much that our soldiers are being killed by the same people they're training. Nice going Obama!

So i feel he's failed EVERYWHERE!

I agree that most of the media leans left and is in the bag for Obama even more than they're usually in the bag for a Democrat.

However:
Why isn't Romney up by 20? The GOP needs to come to terms with the facts that the public doesn't like Romney, nor the fact that we don't like the way the party is so controlled by the hard right. There are too many in the party who are simply blinded by their ideology. Making it far worse, of course, is the absolutist rhetoric by the division pimps like Limbaugh, Levin and Hannity, all of whom have a vested interest in keeping their constituents absolutists themselves.

Deny it all you want, but denial doesn't help the party. Given the above-listed problems that are quite clear to all, the GOP should be coasting.

With all due respect, Mac...the GOP has to deal with a main stream media that you readily admit is "in the bag" for Obama. If it were a Republican that had done the things that you list any press conference given by that Republican President would resemble a pack of starving dogs fighting over raw meat. Yet you listen to an Obama press conference and you'd think unemployment was at 4%, gas was back at $1.85, the budget was balanced and Barry had convinced the Iranians to give up nukes for solar power.

Mitt Romney is a moderate Republican who's never been anything BUT a success his entire life...understands businesses, how to create jobs and has a proven record of working with Democrats not against them. Yet "HE" is portrayed by the main stream media as either extreme or unproven. It's a joke. It was a joke when they went in the tank for Obama over Hilary Clinton and it's a joke now. Obama does NOT have the chops to do the job! Why on earth are we even debating giving him another four years to prove that?

Last edited:

However:

With all due respect, Mac...the GOP has to deal with a main stream media that you readily admit is "in the bag" for Obama. If it were a Republican that had done the things that you list any press conference given by that Republican President would resemble a pack of starving dogs fighting over raw meat. Yet you listen to an Obama press conference and you'd think unemployment was at 4%, gas was back at $1.85, the budget was balanced and Barry had convinced the Iranians to give up nukes for solar power.

Mitt Romney is a moderate Republican who's never been anything BUT a success his entire life...understands businesses, how to create jobs and has a proven record of working with Democrats not against them. Yet "HE" is portrayed by the main stream media as either extreme or unproven. It's a joke. It was a joke when they went in the tank for Obama over Hilary Clinton and it's a joke now. Obama does NOT have the chops to do the job! Why on earth are we even debating giving him another four years to prove that?

Well, one reason is that a lot of the points that you and other haters of this President give, are themselves debatable. They're being debated, after all.

Fakey is so fully stuck on dishonesty, he actually wishes to pretend that Tea Party backed politicians increased any deficits.

Damn, it has to suck to be Fakey and be so known for dishonesty that every single thing he says is immediately ridiculed, and rightfully so.

That's why the Tea Party increased the deficit . . . again?

That's why the Tea Party would not agree on tax cuts . . . again?

And then did absolutely nothing to govern.

If they were elected to govern, not take the country back to the 1950s.

They were elected to stop Obama's SPENDING! That's just what they did!

That's also why the GOP House Republicans got the blame from S&P for the downgrade.

However:

Like most blind partisans you completely miss the point of the post you quote and demonstrate a comprehensive ignorance as to the reality of American presidential elections.

It remains an ancient truism: “voters will not vote for someone they don’t like.”

And this truism has frustrated democrats as well as republicans over the decades, most recently in 2004.

However:

Well, one reason is that a lot of the points that you and other haters of this President give, are themselves debatable. They're being debated, after all.

Can't argue with much of that, so let's say for argument's sake that it's all correct. Two significant problems still remain:

First, the guy just isn't a very likeable character. I've seen him described here as "smarmy", and I have to admit that one kind of stuck with me. Plus, so close to the meltdown, it's easy as hell to paint him (true or not) as a big, shining example of the kind of person that put us here (and I'm someone who doesn't put all the blame on "Wall Street"). Whether we like it or not, image plays a huge freakin' role now, and it has since the first televised presidential debates, Kennedy vs. Nixon. His image just ain't good, especially compared to Obama's "cool".

Second, I think there are many voters who are simply not convinced that the GOP has the answers either. Whether or not you agree with the pitch "why vote for the guys who put us here in the first place", it undoubtedly resonates with at least some reasonable people. My guess is, given that notion, many independents will give Obama enough time to get the economy up and running. If they had a decent excuse to vote Obama out, they would, but I suspect they just don't see one. I think people know that "different" doesn't always mean "better".

As far as the press in concerned, I've seen a lot of Republican politicos say "well, not much we can do about it, it is what it is, we'll just do what we can." Don't blame 'em there, probably a good idea.

However:

What point used against the president is more deteable then you little signature sign? YOU want it to be detestable but the complaints against the failure in the WH is anything but. YOU would love to make it about race because Obama has failed in everything he has touched. He should be way ahead just because he has the bully pulpit. To claim that Romney should be ahead is a crock of BS.

Forum List

Back