Why Obama is so spineless?

nope just the dems who cant figure out the Rs are already set to kill their own party

I don't see Obama as spineless. I think he understands that nothing will get done in government between the Dems and Reps unless there is compromise.

Even with the obstructionist attitude of Republicans, he's managed to accomplish quite a bit.

My regrets with him are pretty much limited to the fact that he didn't invoke the 14th Amendment during the fiscal hostage crisis created by the refusal of the House Reps to raise the debt ceiling in 2011 and I wish he would completely put an end to marijuana prosecutions.

Interesting that conservatives see the President as tyrannical and the liberals as spineless.

He must be doing a good job if he pisses off everyone. You know, the definition of a good compromise is when nobody is happy about it.

I don't see Obama as spineless. I think he understands that nothing will get done in government between the Dems and Reps unless there is compromise.

Even with the obstructionist attitude of Republicans, he's managed to accomplish quite a bit.

My regrets with him are pretty much limited to the fact that he didn't invoke the 14th Amendment during the fiscal hostage crisis created by the refusal of the House Reps to raise the debt ceiling in 2011 and I wish he would completely put an end to marijuana prosecutions.

Why is the left so keen on your dear leader just pissing on his oath and the Constitution? Can you explain that to me?

Why is the left so keen on your dear leader just pissing on his oath and the Constitution? Can you explain that to me?

No, because its not true, but your hyperbole is noted.

Because your are brain damaged

They love tyrants evidently

No you lying sacks of horse puke,

You are brain damaged and cant think straight

this whole constitutiony dance the republican idiots do is nothing but brain dead conga line

Really? There were two examples in the post I questioned, want to try again?

Really? There were two examples in the post I questioned, want to try again?

Neither of those examples equals "pissing on the Constitution".

Right, so the president isn't charged in the Constitution to insure the faithful execution of our laws and his oath does not bind him to doing exactly that? Really? Explain how NOT enforcing our laws would not be pissing on his oath and the Constitution. Come on I'm sure you can find some fantasy you can spin here, I'm interested to see how you go about it.

Obama isn't spineless. It appears that he is because he is playing both ends against the middle.

Obama is a young man with a young family which he is admirably devoted to. He has a long future ahead of him when he leaves Office and he's not about to step on the toes of any individual(s) or organizations which represent a significant potential threat to that future. This is why I strongly hoped Mike Gravel would have been nominated instead of Obama.

Gravel is a cranky old former Senator who has plenty of money and isn't afraid to express his disdain for the Congress and the way the Nation is governed. He already is living in his future and has no cause to worry about pissing anyone off.

The problem with Obama is he's trying to make an omelet without breaking any eggs, which simply cannot be done.

But he's still 100% better than Bush in every way.

Obama isn't spineless. It appears that he is because he is playing both ends against the middle.

Obama is a young man with a young family which he is admirably devoted to. He has a long future ahead of him when he leaves Office and he's not about to step on the toes of any individual(s) or organizations which represent a significant potential threat to that future. This is why I strongly hoped Mike Gravel would have been nominated instead of Obama.

Gravel is a cranky old former Senator who has plenty of money and isn't afraid to express his disdain for the Congress and the way the Nation is governed. He already is living in his future and has no cause to worry about pissing anyone off.

The problem with Obama is he's trying to make an omelet without breaking any eggs, which simply cannot be done.

But he's still 100% better than Bush in every way.

An advocate of mob rule, how quaint. Gravel is a freak.

Forum List

Back