Why Obama Gutted Welfare Work Requirement

[The Panderer In Chief, still at work leading his Great Pandering.

"Your father left you before you were born, your mother doesn't even remember his name today, you chose the crack pipe over more schooling or work, but I'm gonna make everything all better for you. Vote for me and I will steal from he to give to thee"

All good things of this world must necessarily emanate or derive from the hand of Barry. That's the way it must be]

""Obama Says He Can’t Believe It When Successful People Think They Became Rich Because They “Worked Hard” Or Are “Smart”…

Clueless doesn’t even begin to describe this guy.

Official White House transcript:

“There are a lot of wealthy, successful Americans who agree with me — because they want to give something back. They know they didn’t — look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Says He Can’t Believe It When Successful People Think They Became Rich Because They “Worked Hard” Or Are “Smart”…

This is yet another impeachable offense....

If we had a system that was working he would be impeached. Obama nor any other POTUS has the power to ignore certain statuatory provisions, and enforce the ones he likes.... otherwise the entire system will fail. (as we are seeing)

Are we living under a mini dictator?

Last edited:

If we had a system that was working he would be impeached. Obama nor any other POTUS has the power to ignore certain statuatory provisions, and enforce the ones he likes.... otherwise the entire system will fail. (as we are seeing)

Yup!

Same as Government pandering to certain groups of Americans intead of addressing ALL Americans.

Are we close to what the Founders said may need to be done in such an event when they can no longer be trusted?

The question people should be asking is "Why does obama want to destroy America."

I don't know what motivate this policy change, but the echo chamber above judges out of partisanship and abject ignorance.

The question to ask is why, not to ignore the "why" and move on to 'ain't it awful' whining.

Can anyone of you who posted above think (lol) of reasons why such a change in policy might be necessary in these times?

I don't know what motivate this policy change, but the echo chamber above judges out of partisanship and abject ignorance.

The question to ask is why, not to ignore the "why" and move on to 'ain't it awful' whining.

Can anyone of you who posted above think (lol) of reasons why such a change in policy might be necessary in these times?

Yep.... its called an election, and he is pandering to idiots who know nothing of the checks and balances needed to run a "competent" gov't.

Last edited:

Same as Government pandering to certain groups of Americans intead of addressing ALL Americans.

Are we close to what the Founders said may need to be done in such an event when they can no longer be trusted?

We don't have the guts.

This man needs to be tossed out on his big ass ears in November... along with all his criminal cabinet members.

Give us your opinion.

Why would it be necessary to excuse those who have no desire to earn their keep from even the most minimal faux effort to look for work? Maybe you would share your thoughts on the reasoning behind such a decision on obama's part?
I read the article. I do not agree that excusing these freeloaders will improve potential employment opportunities for those who honestly seek work. for that to happen, the freeloaders would have to actually have to intend taking a job, if proffered.

The point is, if a change is needed, it's done by congress not the health secretary.
This takes away congresses power and stops the reason of why we have the three branches of government.
When the separate powers the of the three branches are taken away, it then becomes a tyrannical dictatorship. Government now has the power to do anything it wishes against the representation of the people.
If the Health Secretary can do this, why have a house and senate at all?

The point is, if a change is needed, it's done by congress not the health secretary.
This takes away congresses power and stops the reason of why we have the three branches of government.
When the separate powers the of the three branches are taken away, it then becomes a tyrannical dictatorship. Government now has the power to do anything it wishes against the representation of the people.
If the Health Secretary can do this, why have a house and senate at all?

It tells me that Obama and the executive branch fancies themselves as little Dictators the way of Chavez and other despots.

Congress needs to get the balls to call him and them out on these circumventions of the Constitution.

During these times, yes I can think of reasons. I still think it's a horrible idea, but I can think of reasons. But do you want to take bets on whether or not it will be changed back when "these times" are over?

:redface:Sure Are.

Forum List

Back