Why now?

Thought I was an adult but had a child's mindset in the sense that I felt there wasn't any repercussions until reality smacked me right in the face lol but they are well taken care of and loved and I like to think that I am a pretty good parent [emoji38]

Don't take them to see Power Rangers or they'll be ghey
Personally I wouldn't but if the family is to decide against me I will have no choice lol

If they decide against you, then it's fuckin' Morphin Time

Dude you just made me get slapped in the back of the head..i laughed so hard at this my girl woke up and told me to chill out.. on a real note..Is this a sign of future domestic abuse?

No. Those are love taps.

Just behave, and you'll be fine.[emoji3]

Love taps... there is a difference you feel the love from a love tap..these were hostile..angry just plain out mean [emoji1]

dab-clipart-easterEgg02_zpsqhbkearn.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to know how to pronounce your username..o_O
Unforgiven god
Personally I wouldn't but if the family is to decide against me I will have no choice lol

Dude you just made me get slapped in the back of the head..i laughed so hard at this my girl woke up and told me to chill out.. on a real note..Is this a sign of future domestic abuse?

No. Those are love taps.

I like Bob better. lol

Bob..my mom had a Bob in her life one time...he wasn't real. I think she was crazy i mean she'd say I'll be back ima go talk to Bob and go in her room for hours but no one was in there and she wasn't talking. I mean at least nothing considered words she'd just scream and mumble .. idk Bob just would never sit right with me

Unforgiven god

No. Those are love taps.

I like Bob better. lol

Bob..my mom had a Bob in her life one time...he wasn't real. I think she was crazy i mean she'd say I'll be back ima go talk to Bob and go in her room for hours but no one was in there and she wasn't talking. I mean at least nothing considered words she'd just scream and mumble .. idk Bob just would never sit right with me

Well, I need another name for you. :D

Don't take them to see Power Rangers or they'll be ghey

No. Those are love taps.

Love taps... there is a difference you feel the love from a love tap..these were hostile..angry just plain out mean [emoji1]

dab-clipart-easterEgg02_zpsqhbkearn.png

Tough love taps.

Unforgiven god

No. Those are love taps.

I like Bob better. lol

She'd go to her room for hours?

No one was in there.

She'd "scream and mumble."

Apparently, Bob was the moniker she used for her vibrator.

Yea thank you for pointing out the obvious..i was joking. Playing off the words...you know. I made all that up my mom wasn't in my life until I was 17

Unforgiven god

No. Those are love taps.

I like Bob better. lol

How about slippinjimmy

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Unforgiven god
No. Those are love taps.

I like Bob better. lol

How about slippinjimmy

Better than the one you have...:lol:

Unforgiven god

I like Bob better. lol

How about slippinjimmy

Better than the one you have...[emoji38]
Lol why don't you like it?

I like Bob better. lol

How about slippinjimmy

Better than the one you have...[emoji38]
Lol why don't you like it?

WeLLLLLLL.........

Yes I like the other mo beta.

Oh I don't dislike it. Promise. Just looks like a bunch of jumbled letters and numbers, but now know what it says.

Forum List

Back