Why now HBO? and why is the Lib ashamed of being a lib?

i still dont see any proof from you that oil and gas production is in fact down "40%".

Likely because it isn’t true:

U.S. crude oil production increased by an estimated 120,000 barrels a day last year over 2010, the report says. Current production, about 5.6 million barrels a day, is the highest since 2003.

U.S. report: Oil imports down, domestic production highest since 2003 - BostonHerald.com

Under Obama, Federal Oil and Gas Production Is Down 40%
on federal lands, I stand corrected as to the where only

To do this Bullshit "documentary" on the 08 election?

Talk about the treatment of women

You know my biggest issue with the Liberals are they not proud of who and what they are. they use lies and attck others to promote there cause, just as this with Palin is. HBO is so far left of center it is sad
The lib cannot promote there agenda on an honest debate, just like this 8.3% UE rate

If not for that I would be much more open to who and what they stand for, well not really

Oh yea, what happened to the volt

Oh who cares, it looks pretty awful. I bet Mahar's 100 viewers will watch it though.

You know my biggest issue with the Liberals are they not proud of who and what they are. they use lies and attck others to promote there cause, just as this with Palin is. HBO is so far left of center it is sad
The lib cannot promote there agenda on an honest debate, just like this 8.3% UE rate

If not for that I would be much more open to who and what they stand for, well not really

Oh who cares, it looks pretty awful. I bet Mahar's 100 viewers will watch it though.

good point

good point
oh yes because the right is so full of the truth all of a sudden....

good point

not sure what that means
Politics should have nothing to do with being honest
Just ask BHO about the Success stories of GM and his 3 million jobs he has created
so what youre saying is that GM isnt a success and 3 million jobs havent been created since BHO took office?

Truth Squad: Obama touts job creation record - CNN

GM Profitable in All Regional Units: CEO - Bloomberg

wow, that was so easy to show that you on the right dont like facts.

not sure what that means
Politics should have nothing to do with being honest
Just ask BHO about the Success stories of GM and his 3 million jobs he has created
so what youre saying is that GM isnt a success and 3 million jobs havent been created since BHO took office?

Truth Squad: Obama touts job creation record - CNN

GM Profitable in All Regional Units: CEO - Bloomberg

wow, that was so easy to show that you on the right dont like facts.

your making this to easy, you fell for the trap as I knew you would
From when he took office we have fewer jobs today than then, how can any-one claim 1 job has been created
this link is 10 moths old and we were close to 2 million short then
1.9 Million Fewer Jobs Since 'Recession Ended Back In 2009' | Sad Hill News

GM profit? they still owe us about 30 billion
taake your pick
its around 20-30 billion not including GMAC probably close to 40
this link is based on shares being allot higher than todays

GM's Massive Taxpayer IOU Remains - TheStreet
Bailout List: Banks, Auto Companies, and More | Eye on the Bailout | ProPublica

GMAC got billions

you fell for that one, I mean no harm but proving my point is wat got BHO elected to start with

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back