Why NOTHING should be free

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What will it take to get the idiot liberal Dumbocrat to understand that nothing is "free". When someone gets food stamps, someone else is forced to provide it. When someone gets subsidized housing, someone else is forced to provide it. When someone gets free healthcare, someone else is forced to provide it.

When one labors and the fruits of those labor are given to another by force, there is a term for that - it's called SLAVERY. Leave it to the Dumbocrats to advocate slavery.

It begs the question though: why does the idiot liberal Dumbocrat advocate for free everything except the market?!?!

I have always worked very hard for a living, and never expected a dime from another.

I too disagree with giving free hand outs... but let me ask you a few questions.

1. How is a baby that was going to be aborted going to be raised ( sorry the non-profits can not handle the huge amount it takes ) I have worked in this field.

2. If a family goes through a really hard time, don't you feel that a family deserves food and shelter for a short time?

3. When a non-insured person gets into a horrible accident, you feel that they should just die ?

I could go on

I have always worked very hard for a living, and never expected a dime from another.

I too disagree with giving free hand outs... but let me ask you a few questions.

1. How is a baby that was going to be aborted going to be raised ( sorry the non-profits can not handle the huge amount it takes ) I have worked in this field.

2. If a family goes through a really hard time, don't you feel that a family deserves food and shelter for a short time?

3. When a non-insured person gets into a horrible accident, you feel that they should just die ?

I could go on

he'd rather we had debtors prisons and workhouses like dickensian england.

What will it take to get the idiot liberal Dumbocrat to understand that nothing is "free". When someone gets food stamps, someone else is forced to provide it. When someone gets subsidized housing, someone else is forced to provide it. When someone gets free healthcare, someone else is forced to provide it.

When one labors and the fruits of those labor are given to another by force, there is a term for that - it's called SLAVERY. Leave it to the Dumbocrats to advocate slavery.

It begs the question though: why does the idiot liberal Dumbocrat advocate for free everything except the market?!?!

Freedom aint free, and it's called taxes. Now to make the wealthy cough up their fair share and then tackle economical issues, so we can take people off the food stamps.

Bitching about taxes because it isn't "free" is the most idiotic thing I've seen all week, but then again, Republicans like to avoid taxes. Just look at mittens. :eusa_whistle:

I must be a horrible person, forcing people to provide a roof over the heads of others, food in everyones belly, and welfare to help struggling families.

The shame I should feel!

I must be a horrible person, forcing people to provide a roof over the heads of others, food in everyones belly, and welfare to help struggling families.

The shame I should feel!

Republicans only care about money going into their pockets.
>.>

The shame I should feel!

>.>

And complaining about paying taxes. Or not paying them at all.

I could go on

These teabaggers think Scrooge was a hero.

The shame I should feel!

>.>

And complaining about paying taxes. Or not paying them at all.

Lol, yep. Just look at the tax breaks for the higher up and corps, which account for nearly $1,000,000,000,000 in our federal deficit.

Better yet, we could lift all tax exemption statuses on all churches who break the law and put that tax towards nasa, getting more shit done for science and to benefit all of us instead of praying to a false hope and ideology for the US to go back to a medievil state with barbaric, religiously motivated laws.

I could go on

To bad the dems don't have the same feeling toward Jesus Christ. :D

So when repubs are /were and have been in power it wasn't theft?

To bad the dems don't have the same feeling toward Jesus Christ. :D

Jesus was and is a great guy.Although I am not into personality cults, but his Dad is God and he is the fellow we must be most aware of and give thanks to. Even Jesus liked his Father, enough so asto not claim himself to be God, and to have people adorate himself.

Freedom aint free, and it's called taxes. Now to make the wealthy cough up their fair share and then tackle economical issues, so we can take people off the food stamps.

Bitching about taxes because it isn't "free" is the most idiotic thing I've seen all week, but then again, Republicans like to avoid taxes. Just look at mittens. :eusa_whistle:

Freedom is called taxes? Really? Not sure the folks that founded our nation would agree with that "pearl of wisdom", Nitroz.

Here's a novel concept...before we have the wealthy cough up more for their "fair share"...don't you think it might make more sense to get our fiscal house in order with what we are spending? I mean, I hate to point out the OBVIOUS here but if we were to seize all of the income that the wealthy created, it STILL wouldn't come close to paying for the entitlements that we've obligated ourselves to. Given that fact I'm kind of baffled by your belief that if we can just squeeze a bit more money out of the wealthy that we can "fix" things. Explain to me just how that works...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
possum thinks dey should hand out free balogna sammiches on Tuesdays...

... Uncle Ferrd thinks Thursdays should be free sex day...

... Granny still wonderin' when dey gonna send dat 2nd stimulus check to her.
:cool:

Yeah, but we can make the evil rich pay for everything.

Last edited:

Who gives to non-profits when the government takes half of your income? You put the cart before the horse. non-profits used to take care of stuff like this until government pushed them out.

If you feel they deserve food and shelter, then you are free to provide them with it. That's how things work in a free country.

That's why charity hospitals were created. However, do you think 20 families should do without braces for their kids because some moron didn't buy insurance?

Forum List

Back