Why not vote Libertarian/Green!!!

Yeah, again you prove my point.
You haven't made a point yet. So I'm not sure how you can prove it.

Edit: I repeat

A self proclaimed libertarian voting for someone who isn't even remotely close to those values is like a guy who says he's straight while pumping his penis into another guys butt... Now I really don't care if you do that, to each their own... But to suggest that you are straight while doing it... I don't know what you are, but you sure as hell ain't straight. Same thing here... I don't know what you are, but you aren't libertarian.

You are obsessed with that fantasy aren't you?
Your obsessed about not addressing that it's true. If you don't want to address it don't... It's all good by me. I'll treat your points with as much respect as you give mine.

If it's false... Free free to logically show that... or don't. My response will not change until yours does. If you don't want a response... then don't respond.

That's rich, a couple of obamabots telling me I'm not a Libertarian.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................
Actually it doesn't really matter what they call you. Your actions will tell us what you are. You're telling us your actions won't be libertarian. What the hell?

Edit: If you feel Mitt or Obama or whoever represents your values... hey... Go for it. I have zero problem with that. It's your RIGHT to do.

But I don't know why you get upset when someone tells you you're kind of stupid to do it under a flag that doesn't represent those values. If you would have called yourself an independent I never would have said a thing. But you didn't... You said you were a libertarian. And you are going to support someone that doesn't represent libertarian values, when there are at least two available. You are basically calling everyone that reads your posts idiots if we believe you are a libertarian.

Last edited:
I disagree with your assessment, and although Romney isn't the candidate I wanted, he's much better than Obama. Maybe if Romney pulls ahead of Obama by a good enough margin then I might vote a 3rd party but for now, I'll not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
In my opinion he isn't much better, he's the same. Republican or Democrat will never get my vote because I have long since figured out that they are one and the same.

Lets just say that Romney wins. He will carry on with Obama's policy's just as Obama has done with George's, the dems will scream and pound their fists and the republicans will tell them they have no clue what they're talking about. The cycle will continue.

Attack and defend, attack and defend, it's the same damn thing no matter who is in office and what changes? Not a darn thing. The lemmings continue to fight among each other defending "their guy"

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose

That's rich, a couple of obamabots telling me I'm not a Libertarian.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................
Actually it doesn't really matter what they call you. Your actions will tell us what you are. You're telling us your actions won't libertarian. What the hell?

I agree, predfan is having a serious case of denial that he's not a right winger,..

You haven't made a point yet. So I'm not sure how you can prove it.

Edit: I repeat

A self proclaimed libertarian voting for someone who isn't even remotely close to those values is like a guy who says he's straight while pumping his penis into another guys butt... Now I really don't care if you do that, to each their own... But to suggest that you are straight while doing it... I don't know what you are, but you sure as hell ain't straight. Same thing here... I don't know what you are, but you aren't libertarian.

You are obsessed with that fantasy aren't you?
Your obsessed about not addressing that it's true. If you don't want to address it don't... It's all good by me. I'll treat your points with as much respect as you give mine.

If it's false... Free free to logically show that... or don't. My response will not change until yours does. If you don't want a response... then don't respond.

Now you say want to talk sensibly? Too late. I'll leave you to your fantasies. There are adults who I've been discussing issues in this thread with. You aren't necessary.

Now you say want to talk sensibly? Too late. I'll leave you to your fantasies. There are adults who I've been discussing issues in this thread with. You aren't necessary.
*shrugs* That's fine. It's your prerogative.

I repeat

I disagree with your assessment, and although Romney isn't the candidate I wanted, he's much better than Obama. Maybe if Romney pulls ahead of Obama by a good enough margin then I might vote a 3rd party but for now, I'll not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
In my opinion he isn't much better, he's the same. Republican or Democrat will never get my vote because I have long since figured out that they are one and the same.

Lets just say that Romney wins. He will carry on with Obama's policy's just as Obama has done with George's, the dems will scream and pound their fists and the republicans will tell them they have no clue what they're talking about. The cycle will continue.

Attack and defend, attack and defend, it's the same damn thing no matter who is in office and what changes? Not a darn thing. The lemmings continue to fight among each other defending "their guy"

that's what it comes down to; How much different is Romney from obama? I will agree that he's no different in spending practices, but he will encourage businesses instead of penalize them, he will put a more pro-american face on foreign policy, he will be more pro-Isreal, and he will be better at our energy policy. He has also promised to repeal or at least defund obamacare. You might disagree but I believe that there is a pretty good deal of difference between him and obama. He's no Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, but he's quite a bit better than what we have.

Those are real "Libertarian" stances and reasons that you have there!

Forum List

Back