Why NOT Racial Separation?

William, I'm curious again. Is that your picture on your avatar? It looks like you have fairly curly hair if it is. Have you checked into your linage? Are you all white or is there another race in the mix?

I am for racial separation, because a lot white men seem to be after the Black Female

It's generally the other way around. I see more black men with white girls.

We have to reeducate black men also, that they should always try to find a Black woman,
and not enter into relations with White women or women from other races.Race mixing
should be made illegal again, as it was in the past.

I seem to be seeing a lot of T.V. commercials were they are pairing off Black women with White men.
As a form of visual brainwahsing.?

I actually generally don't find issue with people openly professing to not experience physical attraction to a certain race or ethnic group on account of their appearance; it seems no more "racist" than a gay man or lesbian is "sexist."

I actually generally don't find issue with people openly professing to not experience physical attraction to a certain race or ethnic group on account of their appearance; it seems no more "racist" than a gay man or lesbian is "sexist."

Right, just like blonde men don't really "do" anything for me, or men with a 'tash.'

I just think it's funny that tanning beds are so popular here in America, and people worship the sun to get all dark and tan,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Personally, I've never understood how one can find dark flesh attractive

Yet all those white women, laying out in their bikini's, just to get dark and bronzed for you JB,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :eusa_whistle:

meh. I've always preferred creamy white flesh- you know, kinda pale... never been into blondes, though. Green or hazel eyes have always been a weakness of mine, too. Some of the most beautiful women in the world are White-Asian mixes- the skin, hips, and hair of the White side with the almond eyes and small build of the asian race. Koreans or thais + West European= very beautiful women

Right, just like blonde men don't really "do" anything for me, or men with a 'tash.'

I just think it's funny that tanning beds are so popular here in America, and people worship the sun to get all dark and tan,,,,,,,,,,,,,
They want their skin cancer now[!/B]:lol:

They want their skin cancer now! :lol:

tanning.jpg

I am for racial separation, because a lot white men seem to be after the Black Female

It's generally the other way around. I see more black men with white girls.

We have to reeducate black men also, that they should always try to find a Black woman,
and not enter into relations with White women or women from other races.Race mixing
should be made illegal again, as it was in the past.
Meh, I doubt anything like that will happen. If anything, interracial mixing will continue to become more prevalent.

I seem to be seeing a lot of T.V. commercials were they are pairing off Black women with White men.
As a form of visual brainwahsing.?

My take on that is that black man + white woman is about 100 times more incendiary than black woman + white man. Even in this PC age, they stay clear of that one. Which is pretty funny, actually.

Beyond that, they want white men to shoot their sperm out of the gene pool so that whites will disappear as a race. The "they" being Jews, for the most part, but a few other assholes thrown in. Who do you think MAKES those ads, buys the media, controls the media messages? Jews, and those who seek the approval of Jews. Either way, Jewish aims are achieved.

My advice to the white man is: if you want to be a duck-sauce dipper or spin the dradl with a hot Jewish woman, OK... just make sure you make your babies with a white gentile woman. I just don't know very many white men who naturally desire black women, and I can't think of any who've made babies. Usually it's a white woman pushing out the black man's baby, as in Barack Obama. Shit should be a crime, as it once was, and will be again.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be funny if William Joyce's new neighbor was a black Jewish man and a Asian Muslim woman, with 4 kids under the age of 9?

You never want to branch out and be with non-white women? :razz:

Like most white men, JB's always had a soft spot for asian women :redface:

There are plenty of beautiful black girls IMO.
i disagree

Beyond that, they want white men to shoot their sperm out of the gene pool so that whites will disappear as a race.

Of course, speaking for a purely genetic standpoint, it makes more sense to trace lineage through the mother, using MDna- especially if you want to maintain a smaller 'purer' lineage for any given subset of people.

The "they" being Jews, for the most part, but a few other assholes thrown in. Who do you think MAKES those ads, buys the media, controls the media messages? Jews, and those who seek the approval of Jews. Either way, Jewish aims are achieved.

So... you're arguing that Jews are the true master race, vastly superior to your own race in ever single way and capable of subjugating the entire world without the need for an army? That's... impressive work by thew Jews... Hitler, Stalin, Attila... noone else has accomplished that until now... and to keep it all under wraps? I truly am impressed :clap2:;

I wonder whether I can marry into the conspiracy and get some of the action, maybe get a house or send my future children to college...

My advice to the white man is: if you want to be a duck-sauce dipper or spin the dradl with a hot Jewish woman, OK... just make sure you make your babies with a white gentile woman.

Despite being an Asiatic culture/people, Semites are predominantly Caucasoid blood...

Forum List

Back