Why not make the naturalization process faster.

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2009
Why not speed up the process that a person who wants to immigrate to this country and become a US citizen. Right now it takes so much time and money that the average mexican citizen can not do that so why not establish an "elis island" along the US-Mexico border where anyone can apply and begin the process to be naturalized citizens.

That sounds like a reasonable question to me.

That just has to go hand in hand with an increase in border security in my opinion

Why not speed up the process that a person who wants to immigrate to this country and become a US citizen. Right now it takes so much time and money that the average mexican citizen can not do that so why not establish an "elis island" along the US-Mexico border where anyone can apply and begin the process to be naturalized citizens.

Sound like a left wing village idiot talking. We should stop ALL immigration to this country indefinately. Maybe people would start working at making their countries more liveable. Mexico has all the resources to take care of their own, but if we do it for them, they will never do it. We cannot afford more poor people. We cannot take care of our own.
If we take Mexico's young and strong work force it will destroy Mexico and we will have to take more in. WE do not have the money or the natural resources to substain more people.
If illegal protested and demanded from Mexico what they demand from us, it would be a better country for all. What about those left behind when those that can come here? What happen to a town when all it people leave. It dies. IF Mexico dies, we are next. Remember China?

Good question. The people I refer to as my "Mexican Neighbors" have been waiting 10 years for citizenship. I'd trade them for a dozen Obamabots any day of the week.

Speed it up??? Nah, take longer and be sure you don't give citizenship to those who are criminals. A few terrorists come to mind.

Forum List

Back