Why not make it law that all jobs have to be reshored???

this is america, comrade

da svidanya

yes but liberals don't care about the freedom of corporations much. If they make reshoring mandatory it would create millions of jobs. Then you could raise the minimum wage to $20-$30 and restore the middle class. Is there a liberal who would object?

Last edited:
this is america, comrade

da svidanya

yes but liberals don't care about the freedom of corporations much. If they make reshoring mandatory it would create millions of jobs. Then you could raise the minimum wage to $20-$30 and restore the middle class. Is there a liberal who would object?

i haven't read many of your posts.

now i understand why

RATFLMAO...a neocon, conservative whackjob sock is suggesting a liberal platform...RATFLMAO....

don't allude to your superiority try to show it with a tiny bit of substance or evidence. What are you so afraid of. Its really liberalism isn't it?

Tell us why liberals don't want to make reshoring mandatory to create 20 million new jobs, and why they don't want to raise the minimum wage to $30/hr. to restore the middle class. Over your head??

the sad truth is that liberals are bigots. They feel morally superior because they support welfare but they have no idea what reason makes them superior.

Try finding a conservative / libertarian who is afriad of basic questions. What does that tell you?

Last edited:

Reshored? What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean restored? Either way, your idea is a bit of a stretch. Obama and crew shut down a large number of auto dealerships. You going to open them all up again? I don't think the "anointed one" has that in mind.

Can one liberal say why thats a good or bad idea?

I can.

then why be so afraid to try? What does your fear tell you about liberalism? Try to find a conservative/ libertarian who stumbles over basic questions? What does that tell you?

Who said I was afraid? You didn't ask for an explanation, so I didn't give one.

If we start legally requiring jobs to be local where does it stop? Would Canada be able to demand the same thing? Do you have any idea how interdependent the US economy is with the rest of the world? In the entire history of the world not a single war was ever started between countries that were engaging in trade. Quite a few, however, have been started over idiots that thought trade was a bad idea.

Reshored? What the hell are you talking about? Do you mean restored? Either way, your idea is a bit of a stretch. Obama and crew shut down a large number of auto dealerships. You going to open them all up again? I don't think the "anointed one" has that in mind.

yes exactly, liberals hate corporations that have moved jobs off shore but for some reason don't support a law requiring them to move the jobs back!! Why don't they follow through on their hatred??

It s like they hate corporations but know they did the best thing by following the free market wherever it took the jobs

It won't work, because the corps will move off our shores completely, corporate offices and all. Their revenue is increasingly coming from international markets anyway.

If it is good for the United States to require all jobs be returned to the United States, then it must be good for California to require all jobs in other states besides california be returned to California. Clearly, the latter would damage the economy. The former would be no better. The only differences is what arbitrary political border the ecnomic activity is taking place across.

There's no reason to make a law to reshore anything.

It could be done by eliminating Eisenhower's tax structure that encouraged foreign investment and adding incentives to hire domestically.

tax law is law, sorry. Why bother giving them small incentives??? Why not just make it mandatory that all jobs must be done here??? Try to answer the question

If we start legally requiring jobs to be local where does it stop?

in the worse case it stops with all American companies making all their stuff here and creating millions of jobs. That seem to be exactly what liberals want?? Why is the liberal idea stupid?

Forum List

Back