Why not make a joke a reality?

So the red states get the nuke and coal plants and you guys get the wind and solar. Sounds good to me. We will imminently start building power lines to supply utopia. No worries, we will send along the bill shortly.

It would be awfully irresponsible for the sane, responsible people to leave such things in the hands of morons, wouldn't it?

kind of like leaving guns lying around for junior to play with.

I have had guns all my life. In Junior High School I had a rifle rack on the wall in my bedroom with boxes of ammunition in the top drawer of my dresser. So did my brother and so did my father. No one in our house ever was hurt. It's dumbfucks like you that have the issues.

So the red states get the nuke and coal plants and you guys get the wind and solar. Sounds good to me. We will imminently start building power lines to supply utopia. No worries, we will send along the bill shortly.

It would be awfully irresponsible for the sane, responsible people to leave such things in the hands of morons, wouldn't it?

kind of like leaving guns lying around for junior to play with.

I have had guns all my life. In Junior High School I had a rifle rack on the wall in my bedroom with boxes of ammunition in the top drawer of my dresser. So did my brother and so did my father. No one in our house ever was hurt. It's dumbfucks like you that have the issues.

Oh! A statistical panel of one household! That's a brilliant microcosm to explain why guns are the safest things EVER!

Besides which... this was not an argument about guns.

I own guns but i dont walk around with them, if someone broke into my house i wouldnt shoot at them i would try and talk to them ask them why there doing this try and find a way to help them. the bill of rights was written because of the revolutionary war, i will use my weapons as soon as someone tries to invade from the mexican border which i live 10 miles from.

I own guns but i dont walk around with them, if someone broke into my house i wouldnt shoot at them i would try and talk to them ask them why there doing this try and find a way to help them. the bill of rights was written because of the revolutionary war, i will use my weapons as soon as someone tries to invade from the mexican border which i live 10 miles from.

I'm sure the imminent threat of Mexican invasion is always on everyones mind.

don't take the thread to crazyland. It wasn't about guns.

You've all seen the joke map, where the red states are called "dumbfuckistan" and the blue states, along with Canada, are called "the united states of Canada.

I think it would be less a joke, and more a good thing, if the progressive states of the United States of America became one national identity with the progressive country of Canada.

And no, I don't speak of annexing the states being Annexed by Canada, or any such nonsense. I talk about a fair and even collabortive nation. That takes the best of the United States, and combines it with a nation that already holds and believes what progressive Americans are striving to acheive in their country. It could be called whatever you wish. United states of North America. Dominion of North America. Whatever. We are all North American.

Then the dumb, regressive, bigotted states could have their playland, and Glenn Beck could be their Vice President, Bill O'Reilly their president.

If you really think about it on an idealogical level, it make a great deal of sense.

The one caveat would be that we'd have to put up electric fences around dumbfuckistan. But if we wait, they'll probably do that for us.

What do you think?

That would be fine.

We need five years to clean out CA of illegals before it's final though...since you morons created that mess.

Then you can have it.

We will then sell you coal at an incredible price......we'll all be rich and you'll be lucky to be warm.

You've all seen the joke map, where the red states are called "dumbfuckistan" and the blue states, along with Canada, are called "the united states of Canada.

I think it would be less a joke, and more a good thing, if the progressive states of the United States of America became one national identity with the progressive country of Canada.

And no, I don't speak of annexing the states being Annexed by Canada, or any such nonsense. I talk about a fair and even collabortive nation. That takes the best of the United States, and combines it with a nation that already holds and believes what progressive Americans are striving to acheive in their country. It could be called whatever you wish. United states of North America. Dominion of North America. Whatever. We are all North American.

Then the dumb, regressive, bigotted states could have their playland, and Glenn Beck could be their Vice President, Bill O'Reilly their president.

If you really think about it on an idealogical level, it make a great deal of sense.

The one caveat would be that we'd have to put up electric fences around dumbfuckistan. But if we wait, they'll probably do that for us.

What do you think?

That would be fine.

We need five years to clean out CA of illegals before it's final though...since you morons created that mess.

Then you can have it.

We will then sell you coal at an incredible price......we'll all be rich and you'll be lucky to be warm.

You do realize that Canada is exceedingly rich in natural resources, right?

i am intending that instead of fixing those individual ships that are sinking. we can raise the tide so the remaining nonsinking ships can rise. The government shouldnt decide what companies are succesful this has been made clear with all the cases of stimulus money going into companies that are now filing for bankrupcy. and the jobs lost in the buisnesses that fail can be found in the other growing buisnesses.

i am intending that instead of fixing those individual ships that are sinking. we can raise the tide so the remaining nonsinking ships can rise. The government shouldnt decide what companies are succesful this has been made clear with all the cases of stimulus money going into companies that are now filing for bankrupcy. and the jobs lost in the buisnesses that fail can be found in the other growing buisnesses.

Ok. Thanks for clarifying. Entirely irrelevent to what's beeing discussed on this thread, but at least I understand what you were trying to say.

What do you think?

That would be fine.

Then you can have it.

Oh, yes, I am quite well aquainted with the tar sands....as well as WCS oil and the fact tht they mine uranium. I also know they have a large coal reserve (which, if I recall is very dirty).

Of course, Canada is, essentially about six or seven cites. That's it, with Toronto being about 1/6th the entire population (all from memory...so I might be off a bit).

BTW: You may not get Illinois.

That would be fine.

Then you can have it.

Oh, yes, I am quite well aquainted with the tar sands....as well as WCS oil and the fact tht they mine uranium. I also know they have a large coal reserve (which, if I recall is very dirty).

Of course, Canada is, essentially about six or seven cites. That's it, with Toronto being about 1/6th the entire population (all from memory...so I might be off a bit).

just a little bit, yes.

Toronto, the city has a population of 2.5 Million. That's just over 7% of the population, or, in fraction, less than 1/10.

Because there is no evidence that nations that have a large part of their population in one urban centre having any value.

There are far more than six or seven cities, but for someone with extreme ignorance of anything happening outside the borders of their state, I don't supposed that's relevent information to you.

just a little bit, yes.

Toronto, the city has a population of 2.5 Million. That's just over 7% of the population, or, in fraction, less than 1/10.

Because there is no evidence that nations that have a large part of their population in one urban centre having any value.

There are far more than six or seven cities, but for someone with extreme ignorance of anything happening outside the borders of their state, I don't supposed that's relevent information to you.

Well, actually this was shared with me by a Canadian while I was in Canada. According to them, the Toronto metro is about 6 million.

I can't recall the cities....

seems like

Toronto
Montreal
Quebec
Winnipeg
Calgary
Victoria

and a couple of others......

maybe Regina....which is about 750,000 (again...all from memory).

Unless you want to include Moosejaw.

But, you can hook up with our NE blue states. Have a great time.

I am sure Washington and Oregon will want some of that action too....but they won't be going.

BTW: just looked this up for grins from wiki...

The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is a metropolitan area in Canada. At the 2011 census, the census metropolitan area had a population of 5,583,064, and the metropolitan area had a population of 6,054,191. The Greater Toronto Area is defined as the central city of Toronto, along with parts of four regional municipalities surrounding it: Durham, Halton, Peel, and York

Then again....

CA is larger than all of Canada...which is why your idea might not be a good one.

You see...he right (according to you pricks) always likes to start wars. We'd give you the lefty states and after they settle in....we will invade you and take over the whole thing.

:badgrin: :badgrin:

Maybe we'll just send Texas and CA...that would be enough.

Last edited:

just a little bit, yes.

Well, actually this was shared with me by a Canadian while I was in Canada. According to them, the Toronto metro is about 6 million.

I can't recall the cities....

seems like

Toronto
Montreal
Quebec
Winnipeg
Calgary
Victoria

and a couple of others......

maybe Regina....which is about 750,000 (again...all from memory).

Unless you want to include Moosejaw.

But, you can hook up with our NE blue states. Have a great time.

I am sure Washington and Oregon will want some of that action too....but they won't be going.

I AM Canadian.

There is a region called "The Greater Toronto Area." It is not Toronto. It is Toronto, and all of what we call the GTA, as it lies in close proximity to the city of Toronto. A range of about 7000 square Kilometers (that's about 3200 Miles in the nonsensical measurement system) Wheras the city of toronto is 630 square kilometers.

The fact that you can't recall the names of Canadian cities is not at all surprising.

Forum List

Back