Why not let Putin go at it?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
Why not let Putin spend his money and Russian lives taking ISIS out? So what if he kills rebels that aren't ISIS? So what if he is protecting the Syrian regime? Who is more dangerous to the US and in fact the world; ISIS or Assad?

It's stupid to resist and have a temper tantrum about it.

Why not let Putin spend his money and Russian lives taking ISIS out? So what if he kills rebels that aren't ISIS? So what if he is protecting the Syrian regime? Who is more dangerous to the US and in fact the world; ISIS or Assad?

It's stupid to resist and have a temper tantrum about it.

Willing to bet there's an economic reason behind it. If America does it, defense contractors make more money than if some other country does it.

You know Russia will get the job done too. No one feels sorry for radical muzbots anymore.

These aren't Afghan civilians they're slaughtering, these are jihadist sociopaths and the only thing that can be done with them is conversion...

to fertilizer.

Putin wants Assad to win. That means the rebels have to be minimized while going after ISIS. Radicalize Muslims against Russia.

The only problem is that Iran is playing a big part in this.

Even then, I don't believe it's any of our business what goes on there. Leave 'em go at it.

The only problem is that Iran is playing a big part in this.

Even then, I don't believe it's any of our business what goes on there. Leave 'em go at it.

I agree.

I hope and pray Russia tells Iran to play only in Syria and to leave Israel alone.

I wouldn't like to see Israel involved in this...or NATO ....etc..

Let Russia get rid of terrorists groups trained by Obama's CIA in Syria.

Like I said.... Bibi does not not have any problem with letting Putin go at it in Syria. :clap2:

in an interview recorded for broadcast on Sunday on "CNN's Fareed Zakaria GPS," Netanyahu, did not join the United States and other NATO nations in criticizing Russia's taking military action in Syria."

There you have it.

Netanyahu says Israel's relationship with Russia is good

Forum List

Back